— Chapter 05

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 5 ;

What are they?

 

 

"Don't you dare touch him!" Sehun rushed to that man's side and punched him right in the jaw causing the guy to fall with a loud thud. That must have hurt really badly, Luhan thought.

"U-umm... S-sehun sorry!" The guy got up and fleed.

I looked at Sehun in shock, "t-thank you," I managed to say, speechless of what just happened in front of me.

Sehun looked at me angirly, "do I always have to save you?" He spoke out in a monotone voice.

I looked down in shame, "I'm really sorry."

He tsk-ed and walked away, leaving me in the bathroom alone. I went out from the bathroom and walked straight back to the private room since I didn't want anymore trouble to happen. It's like trouble follows me everywhere.

I entered the room and found sight of only Heechul,Siwon and Sehun, "where are the others?"

"Lu! I'm sorry, my brother can't pick us up! Chanyeol,Taemin and Minho went with Kris, since he can drive. I wanted to tell you but they left without telling me!" Heechul sobbed.

"It's okay! I can walk home, my house is not that far anyway," I reasoned.

"No no no, Siwon's sister is coming to pick us up but she may be late," I looked at my watch, 7:35.

" Heechul, I have to be home by 8:00, I'm going walking!"

"No Lu, it's dangerous right now!" Heechul pleaded, "Sehun's car is here, he can drive you if you want," Siwon said shrugging.

I looked at Sehun, waiting for his next words. He sighed and ruffled his hair, "o-okay."

 

-

 

Sehun car was amazing. It was red and small, a convertable. Judging from his car, his family must be rich. 

The drive to my house was definitley awkward, Sehun coughed once in a while and I kept looking at him from time to time.

Sehun wasn't exactly the talkative type, I tried to stir up some conversations but it was really hard dealing with only short one answers. So I gave up and just stared at the landscapes outside the window.

"I'm really thankful for the ride. I mean you always help me and I'm always doing nothing. I mean without you I could've never made it to my house 8 sharp. I just meet my grandma so I don't want her to lose trust in me. Did I mention that you always help me?"

He nodded, "I talk a lot when I'm nervous, so feel free to shut me up if you want." I smiled sheepisly.

I tried to unbuckle my seat belt, but it wasn't working. I hit my teeth against each other and tried once more. I looked at Sehun, he sighed, and came forward to help me. Sehun's breathe was directly on my neck,  "you couldv'e just left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter