— Chapter 02

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 2 ;

Mix in Uniforms

 

 

 

I felt someone nudging my arm, "Luhan dear, wake up."

I got one of my eyes open and looked at my grandma, "come on, it's time for school."

I nodded and sat up straight, "but what about my uniform?"

"You'll have to get it today at the councel, so in the mean time you can wear formal jeans and a t-shirt." I nodded, yawning.

Grandma closed the door after her, I got up from my bed and stretched. I'm so not ready for school.

As grandma said, I took out some formal clothes and wore them. I brushed my teeth, not forgetting mouthwash since morning breathe can be a shocker.

I skipped down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw my grandma putting some cereal and milk on the table. I sat down at the table and greeted her good morning.

"Someone is excited today," she noted gleefully.

I nodded, "I'm nervous too, what kind of school is it?"

"Well... your mom studied in it. It's called Olana High, not a lot of girls go there now. Parents prefer to send their daughters to Golana High, which is an all-girls school. They are the only two high schools in this town."

I listened closely to grandma. The fact that my mom went to this school made me really happy.

"How am I going to school grandma?" 

"Since I don't have a car and the school is really close from here, I suggest that you walk from here," she said taking my dish to the sink.

"But how? I don't know the way."

"My neighbor's son will walk with you, so don't worry," she suddenly looked at her watch, "omo! Chanyeol would be waiting by now, come on it's time to go."

"O-okay," she gave me my bag and pushed my gently out of the door,"good luck!"

"Wai-" She cut me halfway closing the door.

I pouted and founded the rude boy who was staring at me yesterday in front of me. He looked scared for some reason, "umm... hi," I waved.

He let out an awkward cough and smiled fakely,"hi, I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you~"

"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you too~"

An awkward silence emerged and was cut by Chanyeol, "oh come on! We'll be late to school if we don't hurry up."

"O-ok."

He started walking with I next to him, I looked at his side profile and inspected him. 'So this is the uniform.' I thought. He was wearing red pants and a white plaid shirt with a red blazer.

"Am I going to wear like this too?" I mumbled.

"No, it will depend. Some students wear black and some wear red. But truthfully most wear black."

"What am I going to wear?"

"Well, judging from your skin color you'll be wearing red for sure," I looked confusedly at him.

"W-what? Are you guys racist or something?"

He widened his eyes, "n-no," he grabbed my hand and motioned me to walk faster. I looked at him weirdly throughout the way. Chanyeol is certainly weird. Something's really off about him.

"Come on, we're almost there."

I looked at the surroundings around me and observed it. Is it just me or a lot of people here are pale. I shrugged and focused on the road ahead of me. Gosh, I'm nervous. 

"We're here!"

We reached the school and I felt Chanyeol leave my hand to rush to his friends waiting for him at the front. I felt butterflies in my stomch, I so wanted to throw up. The school wasn't in its neatest shape but it was a school alright.

I walked to the door, everyone's eyes seems to be on me. I so hate the attention. I quickly bowed my head low and walked through the door, the cold air of the ac hitting me. 

As Chanyeol said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter