— Chapter 06

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 6 ;

Our First Kiss

 

 

"Lu, the Ohs are here," I heard my grandma shout. True to her words, the door bell rung and I knew it was my cue to get down. I quickly brushed my hair and nodded at the mirror, checking my reflection.

I got out of my room, down to the living room. I entered and found Mr.Oh and Sehun busily chatting with my grandma.

"Ahem," I got their attention and they looked at me. I smiled and bowed, "hello, I'm Xi Luhan."

Mr.Oh looked at me with his mouth agape, failing to mouth out the words he wants to stay, I looked at my grandma strangely.

"You look just like your mother," he warmly smiled at me, "come here boy, let my shake your hands."

I rushed to him and embraced my hand into his. Suddenly, I felt a wave of electricity come in between our hands. I retreated my hand and looked at him scaredly.

"Mrs.Dao, I think it's awakening," Mr.Oh looked at my grandma seriously.

My grandma looked horrified, I saw how Mr.Oh and her exchange looks, and i frowned.

"Umm... what do you mean Mr.Oh?" I asked nervously.

"Sehun, why don't you take Luhan out for a walk, show him around the streets a bit, " Mr.Oh commanded, I looked at Sehun, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry," he grabbed my arms and forced me out of the house doors. I kept on hesitating until he stopped, I wiggled free out of his hold. 

"WHAT IS WRONG? WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS TOWN WEIRD??" I shouted at him.

He sighed, "look, you're the one who's being weird here. Okay, stop it!"

"What? I'm the one who's being weird? The moment I stepped my foot in this town, all I see is pale people! And someone even tried to kiss my... neck! And your father thinks something in me is awakening, please tell me what is happening. I have the right to know!"

"We'll tell you when the time comes," Sehun glared.

"No, if you don't tell me right–"

I was stopped by a pair of soft lips. The thought of Sehun kissing me caused my cheeks to warm up. I was too drawn into the kiss that I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter