Laughter

Your Scent

You look at the owner of the voice. “Min Jung-ah…”

You enlarge your eyes when you see the owner of the voice. Your lips automatically formed a big smile. You missed him so much. You ran a little to him a give him an embrace.

“Oh Minnie-ah! Long-time no see” he hugged back.

He cupped my cheeks and pinches it. “Oh, and you gained a little.”

You punch his belly. “Oh, did you been working out?” you felt his abs and laugh. 

“Ehem……”

You heard someone clears his throat. You stop laughing and look at them. You smile a little to them.

“Yah Yang Yoseob, aren’t you going to introduce your girl?” one of the guys asked. He smiled at you.

‘Wah, his eyes is beautiful. He is so handsome’ you describe him.

“Ah, guys this is Min Jung. She is my friend from middle school. And Minnie-ah this is DooJoon, the leader, Gikwang, Hyunseung and ….”

The guy grabs my hand and kisses it “My name is DongWoon. Son DongWoon, I’m the youngest.”

“What? You are the youngest?” you shocked. “Why?” he asked back. “Nothing. You just look mature and …”

“Handsome. Yeah, I know I got that a lot” he continued.

“Aishhhh….” the others grunt.  “Yah DongWoon stop it” DooJoon slap his head. You was laughing and everyone look at you. You stop laughing and look at them then all of them laugh at you. You were blushing and Yoseob put his hand on your cheeks.

“You know how much I miss this cheek” he then ask before kiss both of your cheeks.

“Yahh! What are you doing?” you pushed his hand and slap his arm.

“Yah! Stop being so boyish and its hurt” he cried cutely and annoyingly. He rubbed his muscle.

"Yah! Stop being so girly and man up" you mocked him and laugh.

“So Yoseob, how is Jun? You asked. Yoseob look at you and give the what-the-fcuk look before he looks at main stage.

“Aren’t you already meeting him?” you frown forehead before shook her head. Yoseob points at your behind. You automatically turn your head 90 degrees and look at him.

He walks down the stage and walk towards you. He stops in front of you, take a deep breath before release it heavily. He looks at you.

 

 

 

‘Jun, that why my heart beat was beating so fast. That pair of eyes, nose, his sweet scent and his .... lips. Aish! My ert mind I wish I can hug him. NOW’ you slapped yourself mentally.

 

“How could you forget me, Min Jung?” you blink at him a few times before he flick you forehead.

He was laughing evilly and high five Yoseob. You scream painfully and rub your forehead before kick his thighs. He groans in pain and jump on one foot.

“Man, when did you become so strong?” Junhyung complaint.

 You high five with the other members except for Yoseob. They were laughing and you stick your tongue out to Yoseob and Junhyung.

"I'm not the same 10 years old 'Minnie' you know" continue to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Well how is it?

Comment please:) I need to know my writing is either bad or good. 

*puppies eyes*