Daddy

Your Scent

You arrived at your apartment. Unlock the door and put your shoes on the rack. You enjoyed your first day as a college student.

“I can’t believe that I can meet Jun and Yoseob after ten years” you sing happily and walk to the kitchen.

You slip when you enter your kitchen.  

“Arghhhh!” you rub your and tried to stand up. You see kitchen is a mess and you slapped your forehead because you did not clean your house yet. You groan and head to your room lazily to change clothes. You wear an oversize blue shirt and shorts.  After you tie your hair, you take a deep breath and grab a broom. You sweep the floor and start unpacking all the boxes. You are just moved from Sabah.  This apartment is yours. Well actually your parents’ house but after your father died ten years ago, your family moved to Sabah, Malaysia because your mother wanted to take care of her parents and she derived from there. You breath heavily when you remember your last moment with your father.

                                                                                                                                                                     

 

“Daddy….” Little MinJung screamed. You ran to her father who was hospitalised due to cancer and hugged him. “I miss you daddy. When are you going to come home?” Your father patted your head and kissed your crown.

“My angel, Min Jung you must be a good girl and behave. I want you to be brave and listen to your mother” he smiled.

“Honey, please don’t say like that. You are going to be just fine. You cannot leave me and Min Jung” your mother cried.

You sat on the bed and look at your parents. Then you wipe away your mother’s tears and kiss her cheeks. “Mummy, please don’t cry.”

“Min Jung-ah…. Come here” your father called and you lie down next him.

 

 

“Promise me that you will listen and obey to your mother” you nodded and he kissed your crown once again. This time the kiss was long and you can feel your father’s tears flow to your head.

“I love the both of you so much” you heard him whisper. He hugged you and your mother tightly, then his embrace start to loose.

“Doctorr….” Your mother screams when she saw your father close his eyes.

You still there by your father’s side and you know that he was gone.

FOREVER.

 

 

You wipe your tears and stare at old family portrait. You feel calm when you see your father’s smile. You could not help it and hug the portrait. You missed him so much. You take the portrait and put it next to your bedside. You lie on your bed and stare at the portrait. You yawn and close your eyes.

 

 

Dumm… dumm… dumm…

 

“What the hell is that noise?” you open your eyes when you heard a loud banging on your door. You tried to ignore the noise but it continues for almost ten minutes. You brave yourself and bring along your electric racket. You look at the screen and saw a man with his hoodie on.

“Who is that?” you asked yourself.

The banging is getting louder and louder as if the man is impatient. You grabbed the racket are ready to smack his head. You shock a little when he push the door.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you ……” before he could finish his word you smack his head with the racket and he passed out. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

how is it?

please give a comment.

*throws flowers*

I cried when Junhyung gave 200 flowers to all his fan during Inkigayo. ~T_T~ 

I want it.