Biscuit

Your Scent

 

Ringtone – On Rainy Days

You roll to the end of the bed and reach for your phone that been ringing almost the nth time. Without looking at the screen your thumb slides to answer the call.

“Hello Min Jung, why didn’t you call me? It’s been a week and I’ve been waiting for your call honey”

After you hear the voice that came through, you automatically stand up and smile.

“Mummy... I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve been busy with the register, cleaning and some stuff”

The talk lasts for almost an hour. “Honey, I have to go now. I want to take your aunt to the hospital. Min, please take care and don’t skip your meal. Bye, I love you.”

“I love you too” you said before press the end call button. You look at your bedside clock.

12.00p.m

‘Argh! I overslept, again. Thank god that it’s Sunday.’ you slap your forehead. You made your way to the bathroom and clean yourself.

Ije
Kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman
Miryeoniran geol aljiman
Ije anil geol aljiman
Geukkajit jajonsime neol japji motaetdeon naega
Jogeum aswiul ppuninikka

Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
Bameul saewo goerophida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji

After done showering, you choose a simple outfit. Pink shirt and a pair of jeans. You‘re going to buy some groceries to fill up the empty fridge. You applied pink lipstick on your lips and clip your hair with a butterfly shape clip. You take your half charge phone, money, the list to buy and put in your pocket. You walk out from your room and see three types of fruits on your dining table. On every type of fruit, there’s a notes.

 

Apple – They said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away -Dong Woon & YoSeob-

Grapes – These grapes are sweet like you. –HyunSeung & Gikwang-

Orange – How’s your sleep? Sorry for leaving without waking you up and I’m sorry for Junhyung’s attitude last night.  –DooJoon-

 

Your smile faded when you see DooJoon’s note. You deeply sigh and feel sorry for what happened last night.

You come back to the dining table and collect the dishes. When you put the dishes in the sink, a strong alcohol smell sting your nose. You almost throw up at that moment.

 

A pair of hands sneaks at your waist.

 

“You said that you want me to write lyrics for you” a whisper was heard and your heart is pumping hard because you know the owner of this voice. You turn around and his breath makes you want to throw up.

 

“Jun….What are you doing?” you shuttered a little. You saw his smirk when he hears you shuttered. He moves closer to you and brushes his hand through your hair. He tugged your hair and blows your ears. “Your hair smells like berries. Reminds me to someone.” He whisper to your ears and hugged you. Your whole body became frozen and you swallow your saliva. You want to hug him back but you conscious mind said no. Then you heard him weeping on your shoulder. His embrace became tighter and you started to pat his back.

 

“I miss you...” you smile when he said that.”I miss you, Hara—“he continued.

 

Your smile faded and your heart felt like crashing into pieces. Suddenly, you pushed him away from the hug. He looks at you and you can’t control yourself. You tears flow down through your cheeks.

 

“Hara, please don’t cry” he came at you and tried to wipe your tears, but you push him.

 

“I’m not Hara” you shouted. You can’t help but feeling disappointed. You walk away from him but he grabbed your wrist and pulls you into his embrace.

 

 “Please, don’t leave me again. I love you, Hara” he tightens his embrace.

 

“Junhyung, what are you doing?” Doo Joon’s voice echoing the kitchen. Doo Joon push Junhyung and grab you.

 

 

 

beep....

 

You take your phone from your pocket and read the message.

 

I found a roommate for you. We’re coming tonight. –YoSeobie~-

“Wow! That’s fast” you said to yourself before writing a simple message to reply back.

Okay, see you tonight. –Minjung-

 

 



 

 

 

 

Miss Right – Teen top

 

You push the trolley and take the list that you made from your pocket.

“Biscuit, Ramen, oat ...” you were focusing 100% on the list and made your way to every lane of the mart. When you arrive at the biscuit section, you’re searching for your favourite biscuit. You found it and there’s only one packet left.

When you are about to grab the biscuit, there’s another hand who were about to grab it on the same time.

 

“I’m sorry but I was here first” you look at the guy who was claiming the biscuit.

 

“I’m sorry but can you please be a gentleman?” you said to him sarcastically.

 

“No.” He replied before grab the biscuit and walk away.

 

“What the hell! Yah!” you shouted but he just walks to counter to pay the biscuit.

‘If I ever saw that dude again, he will be dead,” you clenches your fist and continue to buy the groceries.

 

 



 

 

An update~

Hello! I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy with my license test: )

Hello to the new subs~ I love you guys and I hope that you enjoy this chapter.

For the silent reader, watch out ! If you guys did not comment. I'll kill you and I'm not kidding okay.