Party 2

Your Scent

"Who is his ex?" you asked.

 

They just ignore your question and you give them the wtf look.

Then you heard a knock on your door. “Let me get the door. That must be Junhyung” DooJoon ran to the door. Seconds later they come to the dining room with few plastic bags in their hand.

 

“Pizza… “ Gikwang shouted and grab a box of pizza and sit at the couch. ‘This kid loves to eat and he did not gain’ you sigh and chuckled when you see Gikwang eats alone on the couch.

 Your house seems come alive with their laughter and sometimes you can hear someone moaned in pain when DooJoon slaps that persons head. 

 

 

“Hyung, are you done writing your lyrics?” Junhyung just nod when DongWoon asked.

“I don’t know that you have interest in writing lyrics. Then you can write a lyrics about me?" you look at Junhyung but he does not react to your question. He just playing with his food.

"You know what, I did write some lyrics when I’m at Malaysia. I wrote about the Mount Kinabalu. I would like to bring you guys to that mountain one day” You said happily.

“I think that I have to past because I’m scare of height” DooJoon rejected.

“Argh hyung, you’re such a spoiler” DongWoon groan and earn a slap from DooJoon. You laugh when you see their behaviour. Then you caught Junhyung eyes when you look at him. You quickly look away and you heard him chuckle.

“You know what MinJung, your house is pretty big and you live here alone. Aren’t you scared? How about you look for housemate?” Gikwang suggest. You look at him and nod.

“That’s not a bad idea. I will put a notify at the notification board on Monday”

You look at your clock and it is 2 am.

“Are you guys going to stay here or what?” you asked them sarcastically.  

Then you see a smirk on Junhyung’s face.

“Can we?” you swallow your saliva and look at them.

“errr…. NO, you can’t” you shuttered a little and earn laughter from them.

“NOW, LEAVE” you chased them out and pouting.

“Aish MinJung. We’re just joking. Please let us stay. It’s already late plus HyunSeung are already sleeping. We can be your housemate for tonight” DooJoon persuade and points at Hyunseung who was sleeping at your couch. You rolled your eyes and think for a few minutes.

“You guys can sleep at the guest room or at the living room and….” Before you could finish your words the boys are running to the guest room and they were pushing like little kids. You walk pass the guess room and smile.

“You should respect your leader and I’m sleeping on the bed” you heard DooJoon command and he pushes Yoseob from the bed. You laughed so hard that the tears are falling out.

‘How can he be the leader in their group?’ you shook your head and walk to the kitchen. You let out a huge sigh when you see that your dining whole is like a wreck ship.

 You start to clean the mess. “Aren’t they supposed to be helping me?” you mumble. You take a plastic bag, pick few pieces of chicken bone and put it inside the bag.

‘They eat like a starve monster’ you take a clean cloths and wipes the floor. You stand up and see the soju bottles are empty.  ‘I thought I saw Yoseob and Hyunseung drinks one bottle only. Who drink the other one?’ you pick the bottles and put it inside the bag slowly because you don’t want to wake up HyunSeung who is dozing off in the living room. You tie the bag and put it next to the garbage bin.

You come back to the dining table and collect the dishes. When you put the dishes in the sink, a strong alcohol smell sting your nose. You almost throw up at that moment.

A pair of hands sneaks at your waist.

“You said that you want me to write lyrics for you” a whisper was heard and your heart is pumping hard because you know the owner of this voice. You turn around and his breath makes you want to throw up.

“Jun….” 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Double Update~

ehem... how is it?

Argh! my back hurts so bad~

 

oh and the next chapter will be rated. 

I think. kkk

comment please=)

 

BIRTHDAY BOY