Dance

Your Scent

Two weeks later.

 

You walk nervously towards the dance studio which is located at the 2nd floor. There are about four dance studio in this institute, two on the second floor and the others on the third floor. Your palms are sweating and your knees are shaking. You are nervous because this is the first time that you are learning proper dance. You’re totally blank when it comes to dancing. Back in Sabah, your mom sends you to learn traditional dance when you were eleven and you hated it. You hated it because it’s complicated. You have to move your hands and legs at the same time, the timing… and bla bla bla. You take a deep breath and hold on the door knob. Your heart almost dropped when the door knob was pull from inside. Your body automatically jerked forward and fall into someone’s embrace.

“Are you okay?” you look up and see Hyun Seung. His face was near yours and you quickly stand up straight.

“I’m so sorry, sunbae” you bow at him and apologised. Your face was red and your ears were heated up.

“It’s okay and please be careful” he patted your hair before heads out from the studio. You bow at him once again and place your bag at the corner.

 Your long hair is bound into a messy bun before you your grey colour jacket. You look at the clock on the wall. ‘It’s almost 9 a.m. Where is everyone?’ you asked yourself. You take out a small book and pen from your bag.

That night was cold and I saw you

You were crying (alone)

I wish I can stop that tears from flowing out

But I can’t

Because you love her

That pain in my heart that you don’t know

Oh, I wish you know that

I love you.

‘I love you, Jun’ you put your hand on your chest and feel your heart beat.

“Hello …” few voices echoed the studio. You look at the entrance and smile at them.

“Yah! Why are you guys late?” you shout at them and put the book in your bag.

“The class starts at 9.30 and you’re the one that early” Eunji said.

“But you said that class starts at 9” you argue. “When did I say that?”    “Last night  ...” then Eunji scratch her head before smiling.

“Oh, I did. I’m sorry chingu” she apologised and promised to cook for tonight’s dinner.

“No, I don’t want to forgive you because your cooking is not that good” you stuck your tongue out and laughed.

Even though you just met Eunji but the both of you are close. She was the girl that Yo seob introduced as his ‘sister’. Eunji is a gullible, fun and nice girl. She has a bright smile and most of the male students have a crush on her. She received a lot of presents and love confession almost every day.

Eunji has a powerful and most beautiful voice. Last week, both of us sang at the park and received a lot of good reaction from other people.

The door creaks and a group of boys step inside the dance studio. You noticed that Gikwang and Hyun Seung are in the group.  The girls were screaming and the boys smile back at them beautifully. Eunji grab your shoulder and she was fangirling. You give the what-the-hell-are-doing look.

“I like him” she pours at one of the boys.

“Not bad” you whisper back.

“Hello, I’m Lee Joon and this is my friends Hoya, Gikwang, Hyun Seung, Mir and Woo Young” one of the boys introduced.

“Now, each of you are going to show your dance to us”

 You swallow your saliva heavily because you know that this was coming. You take a deep breath and choose the easiest song to dance. There were about twelve students in the studio and some of them are really good dancer.

“Lee Min Jung…” your name was called. You started sweating and shaking. You stand up and walk to the front. You look at Eunji and smile at her.  

“Music please” Lee Joon shouted.

 

T-ara Number Nine

 

You close your eyes and prayed. You dance and dance until the music stops. You open your eyes and the first question that they asked “Why did you close your eyes?”

You looked at them speechless. You bite the bottom of your lip and you were out of breath.

“It’s okay, Miss Lee. Please take your seat.” Woo Young give you a smile. You’re pretty much do not have a clue on what happened and you sit back next to Eunji. “You said that you don’t dance?” she asked as soon as I sit down. You just ignore her question and stay clueless.

“Okay, that’s all for today. Tomorrow I’m going to paste the list of group. Make sure that you check your name. Understand?”

“Yes” we respond.

 

Beeeppp….

Meet me at the music hall. Now          -Jun-

 

You rub your eyes and look at the message again. You smile at his message. You look at your watch, take your bag and rush out from the studio. 

 

 

 


 

Hello^^

It's almost 12 am here. I'm sorry for not updating. I have some personal problem.smiley

 

 

someone please help me to kidnap this kid.yes  kyaaa~

 

vote, comment and subscribe laugh

heart