Meeting Jun

Your Scent

Your eyes still glued to your phone. You really can’t believe that Junhyung is going to meet you after the incident. It’s been two weeks and you haven’t seen or heard anything from him. Your feel excited and nervous all of a sudden. You are running from the second floor to the Music hall which is located on the ground floor. By the time you got to the entrance of the hall you’re out of breath. You stare at the grand door for a few second before pushing it slowly. From far you can see that Junhyung is standing next to the piano. He looks at you with a smile. He wears a simple blue t-shirt with a jacket and black jeans. 

‘He looks different’ you feel butterflies in your stomach and your heart are beating so fast. You walk towards him. You stop walking when you reach the piano. Junhyung’s smile still graven on his face.

“Oh Jun! Long-time no see. Did you miss me?” you .

Junhyung’s smile faded and he look at you without blinking his eyes. No words coming out from his mouth.

“Jun? Are you okay?”

You frown your forehead and snap your fingers at his face.

“Argh… Oh… What did you say?” he shattered. You chuckled to see the look on his face.

“Hahaha… You’re cute” you laugh.

“What’s so funny?” you stop laughing when his face is close to mine. He squinted and you can feel his warm breath. You gulped and move backwards. He laughs until his tearing up. You clench your teeth and want kick his calf. He walk backwards when he realise that you’re going to kick him. You lost balance and fall on your knees.

You sit down and look at her knee. Your legging is tearing and you heard Junhyung’s laugh. Then you smirk when an idea pop. You started crying and whimpering in pain. You hug your knee when Junhyung stop laughing and lowered himself to you.

“Yah! Are you okay? I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it. Come let me see it.” You ignored him and continue crying.

“Min Jung, stop crying. Argh! I’ll treat you ice cream. Please stop crying.” You stop crying when you hear his offer.

“Really!” you lift up your head and smile. He gave you the what-the-hell look before flick your forehead. You scream in pain and punch his hand. He grabs your wrist to stop you from punching his hand. You try to pull your hand but he strengthens his grip.

 

“Eheemm…”

 

Both of you stop your action and look to the person who is standing about a feet from you. You panic and quickly stand up straight.

“Hello Mir sunbaenim.” You bow at his and smile awkwardly.

“I’m sorry to disturb you ‘love-birds’” he sarcastically apologised.

“What do you want?” Junhyung ask roughly.

Mir just ignores his question and handed a grey sweater to you.

“Oh! It’s mine. Thank you sunbae.” You bow at him.

“Yong JunHyung-shi, I guess you will never change.” Mir smirk at him and left the both you. You frown your forehead and look at Junhyung.

“What’s wrong between you and him?”

“Nothing interesting. Let’s go.” He grab your hand and both of you walk to his car.

“Where are we going?” you asked him as soon as you are in the car.

“Ice cream” he simply replied back. You squeak and grab her phone to text Eunji.

Eunji-ah, I’ll be late. 

You send the text and look at the front. “Who are you texting with?” Junhyung ask. You are going to reply him back then.

Beeppp….

Okay. But please don’t be so late. I’m scared. L       -Eunji-

You laugh at her text and own a look from Junhyung. You ignored him and continue texting.

 

Well I can’t promise that. How about you call Yoseobie to accompany you?  ;)    -MinJung-

Yah pabo! I’ll kick your . Please be early. J      -Eunji-

Yes Ma’am XD      -MinJung-

 

You look at Junhyung who are still puzzle with your action.

“Oh, it’s Eunji”

Little that you know that Junhyung is relieved to hear your answer.    

 

 

 


 

010114 

Happy New Year dear readers~  

DongWoon's twitter update~heart

 

Comment, Subscribe and votewink