Tears

Your Scent

You, Min Jung walks down the quiet hallway. You were looking for someone or something but you did not know who or what were you looking for. You were humming you favourite song.

 

 

*B2st - when I miss you*

 

 

Then a sudden blast of cold air just rushed to your skin. You shivered a little and stop walking when you smell something. Something sweet.Like a lollipop. “Emm.. I don’t know that this university offer cooking course” you were talking to yourself.  You became curious about the sweet smell and started to walk towards it.

“I think the smell came from here” you look up the sign board and surprised to see it.

 

 

“MUSIC HALL”

 

 

The board were covered with bronze. You took some steps and take a peek. As your head entered the hall, a strong, cold air rushed to your face. You were having goosebumps. Your knees start shaking. At first, you want to step away from the hall but…

 

Screcchhh…

 

You heard sound of paper scattering. Without realising what were you doing? You walk in the hall. The hall was huge, beautifully decorate and clean. You praised the person that take care the hall.

 

Paanngg…

 

A loud indecent sound from piano was heard. You jumped a little because of the loud sound. You walk slowly towards the main stage. The hall was a little dark but a little spot light was aiming to the main stage. You can clearly see a man. He was sitting on the piano seat. His head was on the keyboards. You can hear his voice.

“Why…?” he sobbed. "I'm I that bad?" he continued.

‘Why is he crying?’ she was about to asked the man, and then he stood up straight and started to punch his chest. His tears were dried. Then he stop punching and continue sobbing. He stands up and walks away from the piano.

Both of you were a foot away. His pause when he realise that there’re another person in front of him.

“What are you doing here? You aren’t supposed to be here” his voice cracks a little.

“Uhhh... I was just wandering around. Err… Are you okay?” you shuttered a bit.

The view was a little hazy but you can see his smile. Your heart starts beating faster.

‘Why did I feel uneasy? His smile reminds me of someone. Someone that I left’ you monologue. 

"What did you say?" he asked.

'Did I say that loud?' you shocked.

The atmosphere was a little awkward. Both of you stay in your position and remains silent. Then, he let a small cough and you look at him. You smile at him back and bows. 

Then, you heard loud voices at the entrance of the hall. Both of you look at the entrance.  

 

 

“Hyung, are you here?” the voice asked.

 

 

 


 

 

 

how is it? 

Argh, my feels. 

Actually, my original chapter was .... deleted. *flips everything* kkkkk^^

Tell me how is it? (please be nice)

I LOVE YOU^^