Chapter 19

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Vivian pov 

Baekhyun wound start to fade , thanks god … I think to myself as I sigh in relief and enter the bedroom that he's their , looking outside the window … 

My face burn when I remember unnie open the door as I was cuddling with oppa , uhhhh I mean baekhyun …….. The hell Im saying right now ‘ oppa ‘ …. 

“ yo .. “ suddenly lay say behind me as a greeting ….. “ ahhhhhh … “ I scream the loudest as I hold my heart …. “ oppa , you scare me to death , ing scaring the out of me .. “ I glare at him as I try to calm my poor heart down …. 

“ huh ?? “ lay oppa say look at me daze before he look at the wall in front of him …. 

I'm confuse right now , why I can call all of them oppa except baekhyun , even though he's not different from them or maybe he is , I mean I don't know , yeah I don't know ….. 

“ yo , you call me to help you to cure him …. “ lay say still looking daze … “ ahh , right sorry oppa …. “ I say nervously…. 

It's not like baekhyun is sleeping which shock me a lot , because he should take a rest even if he's healing ….. Me and lay enter the room Further to where he's sitting ….. 

“ baekhyun , you should be resting not watching whatever is outside…. “ I almost yell because I was really worried … “ huh , oh don't worry I'm fine now …. “ he say as if he's talking about the weather … “ anyway , me and lay are here to help you …. “ I say as I found the floor more interesting….. 

“ oh … “ he only say ….. My mind come up with all kind of dirty thoughts as he say this simple word , my face burn as the room become hot suddenly ….. “ yo , come here , you space out a lot , more than me ….. “ lay say , he's already next to baekhyun getting ready to treat him ….. I quickly walk to set at the other side of baekhyun ….. 

“ ok , so you take care of his upper body and I will take care of the rest …. “ he say as he began his work , I nodded start to work as will …. 

I take off his shirt and blush madly because , the hell you are thinking of Vivian , you are here to help him not to see him , I'm too much in my thought that I didn't notice my hand move to his s them slowly …… I wake up from my dirty thought when I hear it …. I hear his moan , it was low and soft but I still hear it …. 

 

( A/N ) : you can skip here if you feel uncomfortable reading ... ^^ 

I wasn't in my right mind and when he moan more all what I want is to hear more , I put more pressure in them , at my action he only moan more loudly this time as a breathless ‘ please stop ‘ leave his lips ……. 
His pleads wake me up ….. “ I'm sorry , I'm so so sorry…… “ I pleaded as my face turn as red as tomato….. He look at me with half lidded eyes as he smirk and relax again , i have never been turn on as I am right now , I'm burning from embarrassment, I did it without me knowing , I did it in front of lay ….. What should I do now …… 

After my little break down , I start to check his body for any other injuries I should take care of till my eyes stop at his crotch , his bulge is huge …. I know he's huge but after what I did he become hard from it …….. Wait a minute …. 

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT VIVIAN , YOU BECOME A BIG ERT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME …… I think as I ruffle my hair roughly hoping the dirty thought will go away with it …. 

Lay was finish by then as he get up and leave the room without saying anything , I don't blame him though , he did all the work and I only did embarrassing things … 

I want to leave the room but he hold my wrist …. “ where are you going ??? “ he purrs with his  seductive voice and it was the iest thing I have ever hear ……. “ I …. I …. “ I'm trembling right now , I'm speechless , I'm embarrassed but , I can't tell him ….. 

“ you are what ?? “ he purr again and I'm done , that should be illegal , he should be illegal for doing and making me feel like this , he grab me by force and I fall weak in his arm …. I still refuse to ask him … 

“ after you seduce me like this I don't think you should run from me , I never you are straight forward and that bold to do it in front of lay …… “ he whispers in my ear , his hot breath make me whimper because ,  he's so y and that drive me crazy ….. His hand that's around my waist start to caress my body softly as the hand that was in my hips  move to the inside of my thighs , which make me shake in pure need and pleasure as I through my head back ….. 

I can feel his smirk even with my eyes close ….. “ haaah , you got such a y body , I have never seen someone like you before  ….. You are precious…. “ he whisper in my sensitive skin between my neck and shoulder , placing soft kisses before it roughly , I arch my back at the rough treatment as moan slip my lips ….. 

He chuckles evilly …. “ I'm so going to enjoy my time with you , but first let's see how much stamina you have before you go absolutely crazy , ok ?? “ his wolffish grin is one that I would die to see …. 

“ let's see how many time I can make you , I bet you will like this too much , acting shy and innocent but you are a little vixen who seduce me and want to run away , I won't let you go anywhere …. “ 

He shouldn't do anything to make me go crazy , I'm already go crazy because of the filthy things he's whispering in my ears ….
What really make me lose it completely is when the hand that caress my body move to open my thighs wide as the other that was in my thighs move between my thighs as he start to touch my intimate part teasingly….. “ you are already wet for me ….. You like aren't you ??? Why don't you undress for me , I'm already hard for you even though we didn't do anything … “ he continue whisper filthy stuff , his voice become huskies and I'm become crazier …. I obey , get up to take off my clothes , even though my face is burning I continue to undress , I look at him but immediately look away , he didn't have to take any part of clothes because he's already since we were helping …… 

He's looking at me with lustful eyes as he his hard as he look at me …. He groan follow by a moan …. “ just looking at you undress make me feel so hot , what did you do to me ?? “ he continue to himself just at the sight of me undress ….. 

Once I stand in front of him , he pull me back to his lap and place his hand between my thighs but this time he my with one hand and the other enter my teasing my walls inside with his fingers …. 

At the other , I through my head back , my eyes open as tears roll down and a scream leave my mouth at the insane pleasure he's giving me right now , I keep shaking my head as I scream the loudest I could as my eyes roll at the back of my head …… This is absolutely crazy …. 

He smirk as he whisper …. “ this is only the beginning…… “ 

Suddenly the door open but baekhyun refuse to stop …… “ hey , Vivian are ok ?? I hear yo …… “ she didn't continue her sentence I can't see her but I know her voice , anoud is the one who open ….. “ hey anoud , why did yo ……. “ that one is Chen and he didn't continue…. “ ok , let's leave them and talk to them later , ok ?? “ Chen say as he leave with Anoud unnie …. 

I didn't care to be honest because baekhyun only whisper a …. “ bingo … “ before my mind become blank and I swear I could see stars as he curl his fingers inside me hitting my spot and another scream leave my mouth …… 

He my spot a few times as I shout loud my first for this night as I ride his fingers to ride my , I was panting heavily trying to catch my breath …… 

“ yes babe , ride it , ing ride my fingers …ride it like how you will ride my when it will enter you , when I will be inside , Show me how much you want me ….. “ his back again but I couldn't help but to do as he say , to ride fingers till he pull them out , I whine at the loss of his fingers inside … 

He was above me in seconds …….  baekhyun is such a monster , I'm under him but , he's still between my thighs but , this time is not his fingers inside me but his ing tongue inside and his other hand still in my teasing it …… 

I grab my hair because this is so crazy , this is not what I except , looks like baekhyun is person who keep his words and as he say I will come more than once and here I'm reaching my second but , time I try to stop him …. 

“ baekhyun , baekhyun please stop , please …. “ I start begging for mercy and panting heavily as my hand hold his head to make him pull out but he only harder which make me , start to shake and helplessly…. 

“ my , my …. Baekhyun …… “ I moan loud as I rode my second …. I ride his tongue…. 

I can't take it anymore , I need him , I want him inside me ….. I have never crave a man before but now I'm gonna do anything just for him to be inside me …. 

“ the way you ride my tongue, it was so hot , I'm not in hurry tonight so , we will have a lot of fun together….. “ he say while smiling ily at me ….. I feel shiver running down my spine … 

They always say that the second is best and now I know what they mean …… I'm so done right now I'm gonna die if that continue……. He's planning to kill me , I'm sure of it …. “ let's see now , I'm gonna now make you beg for my to break this little tight hole , you would like that don't you ?? “ his smirking winding more ….. 

He make me lay in my back before he raises my hips , my face in the pillow and my in the air , I don't have time to be embarrassed because I can feel his breath in my hole , my entrance twitch as a moan leave my mouth …. “ ahhhhh ….. Ahhhhh oppa , oppa please …. “ I moan shamelessly….. 

“ this is the first time you call me oppa , say it again …. “ he say and his breath against my hole make me go crazy ….. 

Till he push forward as he start to make out with my hole , humming and then it before he push his tongue inside ….. 

I'm gone at the moment , I feel nothing but the pleasure he's giving and it …… “ this is …… This feels heavenly oppa …. “ I cried out loud as I cover my face by the pillow sobbing and at the feeling of his tongue inside me ….. 

This is the first time I have something in my but that's not enough , not enough at all , I want something bigger , something so much bigger …. 

My whole body began shaking with want …. “ OPPA PLEASE ME , JUST ME DAMMIT … “ I finally given up and start begging him but , looks like he enjoy watching slowly losing my mind …… 

My eyes roll at the back of head as he continue tongue me while me at the other hand start to grind against his face almost sit in it and he open my legs wider while he pull me closer so I can his face …… 

I'm shouting and screaming at the moment but I didn't care about anything other than the tongue that ing me …. Suddenly I tense above him as I for the third time …. How much can I take from this … 

How long should I take before I have the real thing ….. 

His voice cut off my thought …. “ now now beautiful , you have been a very good girl so , I'm gonna treat you with this , you want it right , you want my inside you ….. “ he tease my with his …. 

He's waiting for my answer …. “ yes oppa yes , I want it , I want it so bad please just ….. “ he cut me off by pushing his inside me and I couldn't stop the loud moan escaping , maybe that's why he did all these things before so , I would be comfortable , will there is pain but not that much ….. 

He at the other hand as he enter me , he through his head back as a whimper and tears roll down his face as he shake his head …… “ dammit , that's feel so good , you are so tight even after all what I did to you …… “ curse after curse leave his lips …. 

“ you are so big , oppa …. Mo .. More …. “ I sob loudly as I myself and he hiss as he slap my ….. I know that I'm acting like a but no one can blame me , he's so big he's going to break me …… 

He smirk as he start to me more and fast as I him to , I grab the pillow to hold it because this is becoming too much for me to take ….. “ oppa , I'm gonna pass out ple …. Please …. “ I beg him but I don't know for what …. 

His become fast at inhuman speed  that I fall face first in the pillow as a loud moan escape me as I so hard and I hear him moan behind me , his become uneven …. “ don't , don't please …. Don't tighten and clench around me ….. “ he pleaded as he shake his head wildly …. 

He slap my hope I would relax but that only make me clench more around him …. He cry out as he stand helplessly , coming inside me with a scream of my name ….. 

We collapse in the bed as I pass out in the bed …… 

“ that's what you get for seducing me …. “ he say as he kiss my forehead….. 

End of the .. ^^ 

Chen pov 
After I make sure Anoud is calm I decided to go to where Kai , Maram and jiho are , there is still a few thing I need to explain but , before that I'm going to make sure baekhyun is fine ….. 

Once I make it to the door , I make sure to knock the door so , I wouldn’t interrupt something but , when I open the door , Im met with sleeping Vivian and a fine and healthy baekhyun … He look at me smiling sadly ….. 

He make love to the girl he love , why he's so sad …. “ you are here because of my sister , right ?? “ baekhyun say softly as he continue to play with Vivian….. 

I'm speechless because that's exactly why I come here ….. “ will , don't go home because she's noth there but , she's at work right now ….. Her address is : xxxxxxxxxx , xxxxx , xxxxxx …. “ he say as he look sadly outside the window …. 

I thank him and walk outside because how he feel , his only family betrayed him when he give his all trust to her but , that when I come here to fix everything to become like before , I have to fix the damage that I start ….. 

Kai pov 

Jiho still upset what happen but , me and Maram don't blame him , if there are someone who should take the blame it would be no one except baekhyun sister because , she start everything ….. 

Maram is next to me looking at jiho sadly , I know how badly she want to help him and that's why I love her …….. I shake my head wildly because that's not the right time to think about these things …… 

Everything happen suddenly , when one of jiho friends U-kwon hold Maram as Jiho immediately look up at him …. “ leave her alone U-kwon…. We are finish with this ….. “ he say and his voice is threaten but , that guy completely ignore him as he take Maram inside one of the rooms closing the door behind them ….. 

Silence fill the house till a noise fill the room that u-kwon and Maram disappeared to …. Suddenly a scream filled the room , then silence again ….. 

I couldn't help it , I open the door and what I saw shock me , Maram look tired and pale and u- kwon is shivering ….. “ Maram , what happened to you ??? “ I run to her hold her in my arm , shaking her but no respond from her ….. 

At the other side of the room , jiho hold u-kwon as he yell at him ….. “ what did you do to her ?? What happen … “ but all what u-kwon respond with are stutter words and words no one can understand…… 

“ I …… Uhhhhh , ahhhh….. “ that was all he can response with …. 

Jiho turn to me …. “ will , I studied medical and I know some things to treat her …. “ he tell me and I only nodded …. 

“ bring some water …. “ I didn't hear him , I'm deeply in my thought till he yell … “ BRING SOME WATER …. “ I immediately nodded as I go to bring water …. 

I don't care what they do , all what I want is Maram to wake up , I carried her bridal style and leave the place to go home …. 

 

Chen pov 

Finally , I'm here ….. 

I enter the company where baek sister work there , I ignore all the co – worker and made my way to her desk … 

She's working in some documents but once her eyes met mine , she pull her work away as she smile at me ….. “ oh , jongdae …. Long time no see … “ she say as if she didn't do anything  to her brother …. 

“ don't jongdae me after what you have done ….. “ I try to stay calm but it's impossible when she's acting innocent as if didn't do anything ….. 

I take her hand as we walk out the company where Kai and Zico ( jiho ) is ….. 

I only want to fix everything am I asking for too much …… 

Once we arrive there , I see Kai carrying Maram in his hand and I look so shock because , the hell happen …. Kai walk without recognize any of us …. He ignore me !!! How sad … Anyway , jiho notice us as he glare at baek sis as he spit out a ‘ this is all your fault …. ‘ 

As he follow Kai out of the room ….. 

 

Xiumin pov 

“ I'm gonna see baekhyun , if he's alright …. “ Fatima say as she stand up …. “ I'm coming with you …. “ I say angrily because seriously, he's feeling better right now why she care about him …. 

“ I'm hungry , I want to eat something ….. “ sehun say , one hand rubbing his tummy to show us how hungry he is and the other is wrapped intimately around aya waist ….. 

Baekhyun pov 

Finally silent but , not for a long time when the house door suddenly opened , I walk out the room when I make sure Vivian is still sleeping , a smile filled my face as I pecks her forehead and go to see what's wrong ….. 

What I see shock me so much , Maram in Kai hand pass out and , and …… That son of a …. “ YAH , WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ???? GET OUT …. “ I shout when my eyes met jiho …. 

Kai put Maram in the couch as he hurried to baekhyun …. “ calm down , I know how you feel after what happen , he's the only one who can help us since he study medical ….. Calm down let heal Maram then sort your problems yourselves …… “ after that he go beside jiho ….. 

Baekhyun stared in anger and hate in his eyes at jiho …..