What the .......

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Vivian pov

i shouldn't let baekhyun go with Chen , what was shown in my phone wasn't some funny thing no , that was something so painful and cruel for a human to do .... If Kai go is this what would happen to him , I don't want anyone to get hurt like this ... 

The look in Kai face was scary , he was angry that he would kill the person who hurt his friends , maram wasn't hurt badly but it was just a simple cut in her left cheek , Chen come behind me ... " let me see what is this picture that make Kai angry this much , it can't be so bad ... " he say while smile happily at me , if only he only know , I really don't know why he's smile when he see that I'm crying so much right now , I saw his expression change from happy to will , his eyes open wide tears gather in them .... 

" baek ... This baekhyun right ?? " he ask me while tears continue falling from his eyes , I cry more than before nodded to him that it's him ..... " he cross his mind this time ... Baekhyun has nothing to do with this ... " he say angrily .. I look at him ... " what are you talking about ?? " I ask him again but he only glare at me , I know that he didn't glare at me but at the picture ... " let baekhyun tell you , I don't have the right to say it to you ... " I nodded my head understand him ... 

Chen and Kai were the most angry person yelling and curse at person that was name is "jiho" or something ... Who the hell is he ?? Also I don't blame Kai and Chen to be mad , I mean baekhyun is there best friend and I will do the same if one of my friend was in same situation baekhyun is in now I will definitely become angry , this time xiumin even look angry and give Kai and Chen the chance to go and do whatever they want to do with that jiho guy ...

" guys guys now stop be angry and take things slowly , since you are angry it's time for wise Suho to come out ... " Suho say as he come out of the room ... Kai and Chen walk past him and open the door going to the other place to save baekhyun .... " I understand you are angry but you don't have to be rude ... " he pout while going sulk to sehun who look worried .....

Everyone was worried at what happened to baekhyun and at the two who go after him to save ..... Will the picture in my phone , every time I look  at it I cry , because of me , because I let him this happen to him , he was tied up to chair like maram was before , he was all beaten up , blood cover his body and face .. His face was unrecognizable because of the blood , who did this it's not human , noway human will do this , this is so cruel .... 

I was sitting with my guilt , not me only me who felt guilty also maram was feeling so guilty and she blame herself at what happen , but no one really blame it's no one other than that jiho fault ........ 

Kai pov

this crazy guy , this has nothing to do with baekhyun also what the hell did I do to do all this cruel things , but what shock was why Chen was with me .... But he answer before I could even ask ... " some of this was my fault Kai that's why I'm here with you ... " 

ok now I'm really carious now .... What the hell has Chen to do with this ???? 

 

 

Hi guys 

guys im here again 

sorry for being late

i still love you all 

bye 

^^v