Excited...~

At the first meet we fall in love...~

" today at 5:00PM . Ok." 

" ok ... Can't wait." 

In this day ... The friends decided to gather in the park to plan what they should do when their favorite group will come to perform in their country , they were excited . These friends there favorite group was EXO , they are fan number 1 to them . 

" maram who will come to the park except me and asma and you with your sister?" Anoud ask her , she was also excited about the sudden gather . " wait let me see.... Me , my sister strawberry( Fatima) , you with asma , aya , shamsa and Vivian ." Maram replied. " oh vivi will come ." anoud ask excited. 

" yeah and she will keep talking about blah blah ... Baekhyun this and baekhyun that." Maram say annoyed. 

" but still I like this girl ... She's cute...." Anoud say. 

" yeah what ever ... We are going now ... Ok . See you in the park." Maram say before she end the call . 

" asma hurry or we will be late." 

" coming coming ." 

In the other place : 

"Hajima no no no ~ what should I wear , the black short dress or the blue .... No no no ~ I will wear the blue for the park and the black for the concert when EXO will come , so that when baekhyun see me in black dress he will fall for me from the first sight , also the black dress show my figure then he wouldn't resist me and we will have time together alone ... AHHHHHHHH~." She was in her own world ." Ahhh baekie.. I want to see you now."

finally , all the friend gather so that they can have fun with each other before the concert , they play games , they dance and sing together , they also listen to Vivian squealing about baekhyun and what she will do if they met at the concert ........ 

What will happen when that day will come ? 

how each one of them will react when they meet with the person they want to meet badly ???? 

 

 

Hi 

im here again 

leave a lovely comment 

Oppacool 

love you all