No way 00

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Baekhyun pov

i don't know what to say , everything is sad and miserable , even Vivian was having a hard time since her friend was kidnap , kai wasn't better , he was the most one who's having suffer , I know him very will he was angry and sad at the same time , he broke his phone from the anger ... 

That scum who kidnap her now send me a massage that he want kai to come alone , but kai is suffering enough I won't allow him to go ... I will go instead .... 

That night I call Vivian to come , she came in the room but I didn't let her talk before I shower her face with kisses and apologizing over and over again ... " I'm sorry Vivian ... So sorry , I have to go , I have to save kai .. I have to go ... They send me their place .... " she look at me crying , these beautiful eyes is crying ... I hate it so much , I don't like it ... 

I kiss her tears again .... She nodded her head , she know that I'm going to be in trouble but she still let me go .... How can I hate her .. I kiss her for the last time before going out the house ... 

I left the house to that stupid mother er , but in my way there I saw chen look at me ... " I'm coming with you if you like it or not ... " he told me ... " you can't save her alone . " he say again and I couldn't say no because he's stubborn like the girl he love ..... 

So we go to the place , their place weren't that far , we open the door only to be met with their leader .... " will will will , where is kai ?? Why didn't he come ?? " their leader say , but all what I did is I punch him ... " that's for what you did to the girl ... " I told and he wasn't happy at all with that , so what he did that , he free maram and let her go but he took me instead of her .... 

" hey , girl ... Go tell kai to come here or I will kill this one ... " he told maram , maram nodded her head , she was scared to death , so chen took her away , going back home , and I was their with these bad boys ....

The last word I say before I pass out were ... 

Vivian , I love you ... 

 

 

Hi 

guys I'm back again 

sorry because I'm late 

and for the short update 

but I'm trying because I have other fanfic that should be done 

sooker love you all 

bye 

^^v