Makeup

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Maram pov 

I'm so sorry guys but , I need to find Kai and help him , he's in danger .... 

I ran away from our home going to where Kai is their alone .... 

Vivian pov 

After putting baekhyun in his bed and treat his wound , everyone leave the room and I volunteer to stay with him and looking after him .... 

How can they do this to him when he done nothing to them , he doesn't deserve what happen to him ... 

I know I'm observing him right now but I can't help it , just a little bit closer ..... 

Kyaaaaaaaa so cute ...... So handsome , I can feel my heart beat so fast ..... I am so close to him I know that but who cares no one is going to see what I'm doing  ..... 

I lean closer and closer till I rest my head in his chest , I was having my moment till some annoying person open the door and startled me ...... 

" yah dongsae ........ " she didn't continue her sentence because she see what I did there .... " uhhhh ... Um .. Uh uh uh ... " I'm a stuttering mess and my face is bright red .... 

She look at me before burst out laughing .... " hahaha that hella funny story to tell .... " she say as she keep laughing , she's about to leave when I catch the door ..... 

" anood unnie , please don't tell baekhyun oppa about this ... " I know I'm blushing and looking like an idiot but , that's so embarrassing ..... 

" I won't tell him but I will tell Chen oppa about this .... " she wink at me panting trying to catch her breath from how hard she laughed ...... 

I squeal in embarrassment because of what she say .... " look like I pass out when I was there because I don't remember being in home .... " me and unnie hear someone say and when I look behind me , baekhyun look dazed around his room ....... 

I screeched shyly .... What if he heard what we say or talk about ... What if he was awake and feel me resting in his chest ....... Oh my god , ottokae ottokae ..... 

Anoud unnie look at me evil smirk in her face as she walk away , probably to tell Chen about what she saw ..... 

Oh right , talking about Chen ..... 

I need to find where baekhyun sister live because there is a talk between me and her .... 

I look at oppa shyly ... " oppa , where do you live ??? " I ask him as quietly as I could ... He look at me eyes open wide .... He say suddenly ... " you call me oppa and this is the first time you call me oppa .... " 

My face burn from heat .... " I .... Uhhhhhh .... Ju .. Just tell me ... " dammit , why I'm stuttering and so nervous about .... 
He told me where he live and I leave the room to have a personal talk with his sister ...... 

Kai pov 

My fight with jiho continue , to be honest I don't see it like a fight ..... 

All I see is freinds playing with each other , because he don't hit me strongly like he always do with others , he hit As if he afraid to hurt me ..... 

" I like my name jiho , I like it a lot but , after what happens I hate it because it remind me of you , of her .... That why I change it , I change it to zico ..... " he Holler as he continue beating me ...... 

" I'm ... Sorry ... Jiho .... " I manage to say between the punches ...... " don't , don't you dare to call me jiho .... " he scream as he was about to punch me one last time but , a gunshot stop him ..... 

" if you touch I won't be afraid or nice to kill you , jiho ... " I know that voice , I know that voice whenever I go , whenever I where ...... 

Why did she come ?? 

" maram , don't be stupid and go back ..... " I scream at her but she don't listen ..... " no , oppa no .... I won't leave this place without you .... " she say still pointing the gun at jiho ... 

I know it's not the right situation or the right time but I'm blushing right now ...... 

" listen to me jiho , Kai didn't know that she was your girlfriend nor did jongdae who introduce them  to each other , think about it , she was yours but when she met Kai she lied about her being single ........ She was playing with you and you fall for her trap ...... 

It's not Kai fault for lying , it's not baekhyun fault that his sister is like this to beat him up so bad so , stop your childish act and apologize like a man and then we will find his sister to teach her her lesson ....... " 

Wow , that's all what I can say right now before someone crush me between them ..... 

" I'm sorry , I'm sorry .... I didn't mean to , I misunderstand the situation ..... " he continue to sob , I feel for him about the whole things ..... " it's ok jiho , I wasn't mad from the beginning , will maybe i was mad when you beat baekhyun but , after I understand everything I don't blame you because I will do the same thing if I were you ..... 

There there , now stop crying ...... We will take revenge and I will kill her if you want ..... " we stay like this for a few minutes , he stop crying as his other friends leaves because they have other plans ...... 

" wow maram , you were so great .... " I tell because really I didn't of her like this , I mean baekhyun sister ..... 

Any girl if you tell her this she would say ' thank you ' in a shy way but , no that's not maram , not at all .... 

" I know , I'm the greatest .... " then we burst out laughing , even though that wasn't funny but I will do anything that would make her sleep at night ....... 


Vivian pov 

Finally , I'm here .... 

 

Hi guys 
Sorry for the late update 
But I lost my inspiration for this story :' 
But I will try to continue it 
Sorry fir any mistakes it's 4 am 
See you next time 
Bye ^^v