The story of us pt.2

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Flashback 

They were young and happy ... It was first year in high school , both Kai and jiho were best friend , no one can separate or destroy their strong friendship .... 
 
Till jiho someday come to Kai when the class finish ... 

" jongin - ah my friend I have a great news to tell you .... " he was smiling brightly .. Jongin grinned , happy to see his friends like this , all smile and happy .. 

" what it is this time ?? Last time was you buy hello kitty pillow and what could it be ?? " jongin teased while stuck his tongue out .... 

Jiho blush while pouting , hitting Kai arms softly ..... " yah .. Stop teasing , hello kitty is cute ... Ok anyway I will tell you the good news .... " he blush more while play with his hands nervously ..... 

" I got an girlfriend .... But we are dating secretly you know ... " he finished .... 

Jongin was excited more jiho himself ... " that's great man , I want girlfriend too .....  I want to see yours .. Please let me see her , please with cherry on top ... " his eyes open wide while pouting his lips ..... 

" very soon you will know her and see her  .... " he say happily ... 

Everything was innocent till that day come .... 

" Kai , I want you to meet some girl that I know .... " Chen infront of Kai say excitedly ... He was standing with jiho friends P. O and tae il .... 

Kai nodded his head shyly follow his friends to whenever they will take him ..... 

That's where Kai and baekhyun sister first met , baekhyun was proud because his sister and his best friend will date each other ..... 

He ask his sister the question that make her tense nervously .... " hey sis , you are single right ?? Because I don't want you to cheat in the guy that you date right now ..... " 

She was nervous and baekhyun thought because maybe its her first time dating a guy , he embrace her saying gently to her .... " it's ok , take it slow .... " 

She suddenly shake her head , smiling shyly at Kai ... " no , I'm single ... Oppa .... " she smile innocently ... 

No one watched jiho who was standing there frozen from the shock , tears rolling down his face without knowing .... 

He felt betrayed , hatred toward his best friend and his friends .... He couldn't move , because the girl he love for just now is cheating in him with his best friend in front of him ... 

 She's hugging as if nothing happen between them ..... 

That's was their last time seeing each other as a friend , will for jiho it was ..... 

End of flashback 

Chen pov 

What have I done ?? I should never make them meet each other but , how should I know if no one say anything .... 

Why do I feel guilty about everything that happen , why do I feel responsible what happening here ??? The way they fight make me feel more bad ... 

I want to stop their fight so badly .... But I need to take baekhyun home ... He stop crying and fell asleep ..... 

I'm sorry baekhyun ... 

Since their hideout is not far away from our home , we arrive home after a few time of struggle , baekhyun isn't that heavy ..... 

When I open the door everyone come to see how everything is going , veryone eyes open wide at the state baekhyun is in .... 

It's worst than what they saw in the video ...... Vivian is the one infront of him , uncontrollable tears running down her face .... 

" te ... Tell me that this is not baekhyun , tell me this is not him .... " everyone look the other , trying not to answer or to avoid her ..... 

" please tell me he fine , tell me tomorrow he will be himself ... " baekhyun is lay in the ground , worn out from all the beating , Vivian was hugging him as if her life depend on it ...... 

I can everyone here except two , maram is in her room we all know it , she didnt leave her room after Kai leaving .... 

Fatima and xiumin disappear somewhere , I swear act like an teenager ..... 

I sigh as I start to search for them in every room .... I hear some noise coming from hyung room , to be honest I thought something happen to them ..... 

I hurried to their , opening the room , my eyes open wide at what I see inside there .... 

Fatima was laying in the bed , holding the bed sheet between her hand , she was writhing and squirming in pleasure .... 

Her back arch in pleasure , she kept hyung name which get in my nerve , because seriously this is really not the right time ..... 

I'm almost shout at them before I hear anoud yelled because of something ..... 

I miss her so much , what are thinking about Kim jongdae , focus this is not the right time .... 

Even Fatima and hyung stop what they did or maybe they reach their because I can see they are tired ..... The question is ... What I'm watching them and didnt leave .... 

Everyone gather to where anoud is to see what's wrong .... 

" maram .... She's gone .... " she say ... 

Will ... 

That's the only thing I could think of ... 

 

Hi guys 

I know I'm late 
It's almost a year since the last time I update .... 
So so so so so sorry .... 
See you next time 
^^v