Sorrow

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Vivian pov

After Kai and Chen go to save baekhyun , I was still cry my heart out , even the house is not the same without him here , it's was sorrowful , the house was in complete silent ..... 
Even xiumin who was so much clinging on Fatima was angry , the sorrow and the sadness are the only things that is controlling the house ..... 
Sehun , luhan and lay also Suho were the most happiest people who bring happiness to the house are now miserable , that scum can do anything to baekhyun except this ... 

Anoud unnie was the only one who take the situation will she didn't even cry , maybe Chen tell her something or maybe she know something but didn't want to tell us , baekhyun is the only one who will tell me that what Chen tell me , I won't ask unnie .... 

Come back to me oppa ..... 

Kai pov

I was still carious at what Chen said ..... Does he really have something to do with what happen , will I don't know but look like Chen read my mind because he say .... " will I didn't help them but I know why jiho do all of this ugly things , also I can't tell you because it's something between you and him , not me and you , but I'm going with you trying to make things simple because you will know soon .... " 

That what he say and I feel like a goat right now , what the hell he's talking about ??? That jiho is just crazy even when he was friend in high school ..... 
Why baekhyun ??? Why .... That is the only question .... 
" don't worry Kai ... Even if jiho is crazy , he will let baekhyun and you will be friends like before ok ??? " Chen say and he was smiling brightly ..... How can he smile that even when the situation is not helping ..... 

Whatever , today I will help baekhyun ...... 

Jiho pov

I go where that baekhyun guy sitting all beating up , tied down in a chair , his face is unrecognizable , such a beautiful sight only if he was Kai it would be more beatiful .... 

I move closer to him , grabbing his hair roughly and he whimper pathetically , the most baeutiful sound I have heard .... " you look so baeutiful like this , your body cover with bruise and blood also cuts , my guys done a good work to you ..... So baeutiful , I want you for myself ..... " I told him , evil smirk in my face ... 

" first of all I'm not gay , second put your filthy hand away from my face .... " baekhyun replied weekly which make me throw my head back laughing loudly ..... " I'm not gay too ..... and your that you called sister ... " I said angry .... This has the strength to talk , damn him and his ty family ... 

I was about to punch but a voice cut me off ..... " don't you dare jiho ... " he was angry and yelling , my favorite sound , angry .... 

I smirk as I turn to him ...  " finally you came ... " I said finally that bastard gonna taste his own midecine .... 

 


Hi guys 
Sorry I'm late 
Hope you like it 
I know it's kind of short 
Bye