8

Twisted Love

Hyuna wouldn't let Sera go back to her dorm so she kept her in her apartment. Sera had fallen asleep a while ago and now Hyuna was bored.

"The good thing about cats is that they're light sleepers.." Hyuna mumbled to herself whilst she was playing with her cats.

She heard Sera moving around, followed by a small groan.

"Hyuna.."

Hyuna walked over to the bed. "I'm here.. What's wrong?"

"I'm cold.." Sera pulled Hyuna down next to her and clung to her.

"I'll warm you up then.." Hyuna said, climbing under the covers.

Sera snuggled up close to Hyuna and closed her eyes again and was soon asleep.

 

"So, Hyuna's apartment is here." Kyungri said, pointing to the diagram on the board. "Sera and Hyuna are both currently in there. Hyemi has spare keys. Two of us will go in and make sure Hyuna doesn't notice us taking Sera. We'll put Sera in the bag, then we leave and act like nothing happened."

"Where do we put Sera?" Sungah asked.

"In the cupboard in Sam's room. Sam said we could use her room." Said Kyungri. "Let's start."

So when they were all outside of Hyuna's apartment, Hyemi and Kyungri were nominated to go and get Sera. Hyemi unlocked the door and the two snuck inside. They saw the bedroom door was open and that was where Sera and Hyuna were both sleeping. They creeped over to the bed and pulled away the covers. Luckily, Hyuna was curled up in a ball away from Sera. They took out the bag and rolled Sera off the bed and into it, then they put the covers back over Hyuna and ran out quickly.

"Help us carry her.." Kyungri whispered.

Everyone held onto part of Sera and they ran into the dorms again until they reached Sam's room. Sam was sat on her bed.

"We have Sera. She's asleep." Said Minha.

Sam pointed to the cupboard next to her wardrobe. Sungah opened it, then they carefully put Sera in it and pulled the bag off her.

"If she makes any noise, just bring her food and water but don't let her out. We'll come get her soon." Said Kyungri, then they left.

 

Hyuna woke up and rolled over to hug Sera.. But Sera wasn't there.

"..Sera?" Hyuna sat up and looked around. No response. She looked in all the rooms of her apartment but she couldn't find Sera.

She ended up texting Hyemi and Minha to ask if they'd seen Sera.

'We haven't seen her, sorry :(' Minha texted back.

Next she texted Sungah and Kyungri to ask if they knew where she was.

'Nope. She hasn't been in our dorm and we've been here all the time.'Kyungri texted back.

Hyuna rang Sera's phone. After a few rings, there was an answer.

"Hyuna.. Please.. Help me.." It was Sera.

"Where are you?! I'm so worried about you, I thought you ran away!" Hyuna gasped.

"I don't know.. It's too dark to see.. I keep hearing Sam's voice though.." Sera whimpered, then there was a creaking sound and Sam's voice in the back.

"Hey! Give me that! You aren't supposed to have that!" Sam's voice yelled in the back.

"SAM'S ROOM! I'M IN SAM'S ROOM!" Sera yelled frantically, then the call was cut off.

Hyuna got up and sprinted outside and all the way to Sam's room. The door was locked, but Hyuna managed to break it down with brute force.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SERA?!" She screamed, pinning Sam against the wall.

"I..  Cupboard.." Sam gasped for air.

Hyuna let go of Sam and went over to the cupboard and opened it. Sera was inside, shaking.

"Sera.." Hyuna sighed. She gently picked up Sera, took her phone which was on top of the cupboard and left.

"Sam said she didn't put me in there.." Sera whispered.

"Then I'll kill whoever did.." Hyuna hissed.