6

Twisted Love

Hyuna was walking around her apartment, completely , whilst blasting music because she felt like it. She thought Sera wouldn't come over today but she was wrong.

 

Sera approached Hyuna's apartment when she heard the music blasting. She had heard the song before when she went to visit her friends in Canada a while back but she didn't know the name of it. She knocked on the door even though she knew Hyuna wouldn't be able to hear. Sera peeked through the letter box and saw that Hyuna was walking around completely . She fell against the door trying to control herself and squealed loudly. Then the music stopped and the door opened a minute later. Hyuna was wrapped up in a blanket looking down at her.

"..Sera?"

"Hello."

"Why are you on the floor?" Hyuna asked.

"Because.. It's comfortable." Sera said, standing up.

"..Just come inside. I'll go get dressed." Said Hyuna, letting Sera in.

"You don't have to get dressed.. I've seen you before." Sera said.

"Hm.. True.." Hyuna mumbled, then she pulled Sera to the couch and cuddled close to her.

"So, what were you doing before I came?" Sera asked.

"Just listening to music and stuff.." Hyuna said, resting her head against Sera.

"Stuff? What stuff?" Sera asked, Hyuna's hair.

"Oh.. Just playing with my cats.." Hyuna said, yawning slightly.

"Still sleepy?" Sera giggled.

Hyuna nodded. "I only just woke up.."

"Maybe we should go back to bed then.." Said Sera with a smirk.

Hyuna caught on quickly and Sera carried her back to her room and pinned her to the bed, pulling away the blanket.

 

"Checkmate."

"NO, YOU'RE CHEATING!" Minha screamed, glaring at Hyemi who was looking rather smug on the other side of the chessboard.

"Your king is trapped in though because you didn't even try to defend him, in fact you just moved everything away from him." Hyemi said.

"You're such a cheater.." Minha groaned.

"And you're just a sore loser." Hyemi snorted as Minha looked at her stubbornly.

Just then, Sam ran in and sat on the floor next to the table.

"GUESS WHAT."

"...What." Hyemi sighed.

"I'm not the only lesbian anymore!" Sam screeched happily.

"We knew that before you." Minha said.

"Since Hyuna is our friend." Hyemi added.

"Tell her to join my secret organisation!" Sam squeaked.

"Don't you have girls to stalk in the changing rooms?" Hyemi asked, frowning.

"..Of course. You're right. Goodbye." Sam slowly crawled out of the room, then screamed about not being the only lesbian.

"She's weird." Minha mumbled.

"..You know what, I think we could so break Hyuna and Sera up. I don't want Hyuna to be known as the new university lesbian.." Hyemi said.

"I feel sorry for Sera too.." Minha sighed.

"Then let's do something about it. If we want Hyuna to be straight again we're going to need some help." Hyemi started to think.

"..Help from who?" Minha asked.

"A certain lesbian that was just in the room a minute ago." Hyemi said.

"You're not saying that we should.." Minha gasped.

"We're going to make her love Sera." Hyemi said with a grin.