3

Twisted Love

Sera was sat outside in the top corner of the field of the university. This was the only place she could be alone, mainly because nobody could be bothered to walk all the way out to her. She didn't have any classes until after lunch so she decided to stay on the field. She got a text message. It was from Hyuna.

'why are you out there on your own?'

'because I'm sick of people bothering me.' Sera texted back.

'I don't want you to be alone.' Hyuna texted.

'Well I would rather be alone than have to deal with all those rumours.' Sera texted back.

'i'm coming to you now.' Hyuna texted.

A few minutes later, Sera saw Hyuna come out of one of the buildings. She watched as Hyuna walked across the field.

"..Hello.." Sera said quietly as Hyuna sat next to her.

"Hi. It's quiet out here." Said Hyuna, looking around.

"That the reason I came here.." Sera mumbled.

Hyuna nodded, shuffing closer to Sera. There was a short silence whilst the two girls watched as Minha and Hyemi ran around on the yard frantically searching for Hyuna.

"I like disappearing and not telling them." Hyuna said, laughing slightly.

"Why?" Sera asked.

"Because they do that." Said Hyuna, resting her head on Sera's shoulder.

Just then, there was a screech from Minha and she pointed in Hyuna and Sera's direction.

"Should we go?" Sera asked.

Hyuna nodded. "There's a place in the woods we can hide."

They both stood up and ran into the woods with Hyuna leading the way. They ran for a good few minutes until they reached a little waterfall with a small pool next to it.

"..Wow.. It's beautiful.." Sera gasped.

Hyuna smiled slightly. "I come here all the time."

"It must be really nice in the summer, you can come here to cool down." Said Sera.

Hyuna nodded. "Nobody else knows about this place, so feel lucky that I'm sharing it with you."

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry." Said Sera with a smile.

They sat down at the edge of the water, not speaking for a while. Then, Hyuna got an idea.

"You know, the water is quite warm even in Autumn." She said. "We could swim if you like."

"Hm.. But how will we get dry again?" Sera asked.

"I have towels in my bag." Said Hyuna.

The two began to undress, then Hyuna gently took Sera's hand and lead her into the water.

"Oh.. It is quite warm.." Sera said.

They stayed in the shallow part for a while, then they went closer to the waterfall.

"Have you ever been underneath a waterfall?" Hyuna asked.

Sera shook her head. "Isn't it dangerous?"

"Of course not. Hold your breath and close your eyes." Said Hyuna.

Sera did as she was told and she felt herself being pulled through the waterfall, then her back hit the cold stone. She opened her eyes again and looked up.

"..This is cool." She said, giggling.

(This is what the waterfall looks like)

 

They spent all day at the waterfall without even realising and ended up missing their classes. Hyuna took Sera back to her apartment since they knew people would ask questions because they both disappeared together and no doubt that Minha and Hyemi had told everyone they'd ran off into the woods.

"You can wear some of my clothes if you like." Said Hyuna. "They might not fit that well though."

"Okay, thanks." Said Sera, going into Hyuna's room.

Sera looked through Hyuna's wardrobe and ended up putting on a really big shirt with some shorts on underneath. Hyuna was sat on the couch covered in blankets. Sera sat down next to her and Hyuna pulled her under the covers to cuddle her.

"So did you have a good day?" Hyuna asked, Sera's hair.

Sera nodded. "Can we go again at the weekend?"

Hyuna smiled. "Sure."