7

Twisted Love

"Can we stop yet? I'm getting dizzy.." Sera groaned as Kyungri and Sungah kept spinning the chair that Sera was sat on around.

"No." Kyungri said. "Sungah, go faster."

"My arms are hurting.. Why are we even doing this?" Sungah asked, still spinning Sera.

"Because I want to." Kyungri said, then she got up and walked to the window.

"You're acting weird lately Kyungri. What's wrong?" Sera asked, clinging to the chair.

Kyungri looked over at Sungah. "..Tell her."

"We.. Uh.. Well.. Sam came over to us today and she said she likes you." Said Sungah quietly.

"I already have a girlfriend though and she knows that." Said Sera.

"She said she touches herse-" Sungah started.

"Enough." Kyungri said, stopping the chair from spinning. "We need you to go talk to Sam. She's in her room. We'll wait outside for you."

"But.. I don't want to see Sam right now.." Sera sighed as Sungah picked her up and carried her into the corridor.

It took a while for them to get to Sam's room, mainly because her room was far away from everyone else's. Sungah put Sera down and Kyungri pushed her into the room then shut the door. Sam was lying on her bed.

"Hello Sera. How nice of you to join me." Said Sam.

"..They said you wanted to talk to me." Sera mumbled quietly.

Sam nodded. "Come sit." She patted the spot next to her and Sera walked over awkwardly and sat down.

"What did you want then?" Sera asked.

"I think we would be good together, Sera." Sam started.

"I have a girlfriend though.." Sera said.

Sam shook her head. "She won't know."

"But she w-" Sera began to say, but Sam silenced her with a kiss.

 

"Come on, quick or she'll get bored and stalk the girls in the changing room!" Minha squeaked, pulling Hyuna through the corridors.

"Ugh.. Can't I just go back home.." Hyuna mumbled.

"No. We're here now anyway." Said Hyemi as they reached the door to Sam's room.

"Have fun!" Minha said cheerfully, then she opened the door to reveal the scene inside.

Sera was tied to the bed with Sam on top of her kissing her.

"SAM, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Hyuna screamed, running in.

"No! This isn't Sera!" Sam gasped as she was pulled off the bed and thrown on the floor.

"Hyuna.." Sera sobbed.

"It's okay.. I'm here.." Hyuna untied Sera quickly.

"She wanted it!" Sam said.

"Get lost Sam. She only wants me." Hyuna hissed.

She picked Sera up and carried her out. Hyemi, Sungah, Minha and Kyungri followed behind at a distance.

"It hurts.." Sera whispered.

"What does?" Hyuna asked.

"My arms.. She tied them up so roughly.." Sera sniffled.

"I'll make them better when we get to my apartment.." Hyuna said quietly.

The others decided not to follow on, instead they went back to Kyungri's and Sungah's room.

"..That plan failed." Hyemi sighed.

"What's our plan B then?" Kyungri asked.

"Uhh.. I don't know.. Kidnap one of them?" Sungah suggested, not being serious.

"Let's do it then." Minha said.

"We can keep Sera in the cupboard." Said Kyungri.

"But I was only joking.." Sungah mumbled.

"Well we're doing it." Said Hyemi, patting her head.

They wrote out their plans on a piece of paper and started working on how they would kidnap Sera.