5

Twisted Love

Sera was sat at a desk in one of the classrooms when Kyungri and Sungah came in.

"Sera.." Sungah started.

"I don't want your apology." Sera muttered.

"Please just listen to us." Said Kyungri.

"If you're here to criticise me then save your breath." Sera sighed.

"But Sera.. It's not normal for you and Hyuna to be.. You know.." Sungah stopped.

"Does it matter? Nobody cares that Sam is a lesbian, so why do you care about me and Hyuna?!" Sera yelled, standing up.

"Because you're our friend! Sera! Calm down please!" Kyungri gasped as Sera threw a book at them.

"You shouldn't judge someone for loving someone else!" Sera started to throw more things.

 

Hyuna was walking through one of the corridors when she heard lots of yelling and things being thrown from one of the classrooms. She intended to walk straight past but she heard a familiar voice from inside. Sera's voice. She looked through the window of the door to see Sera stood at a desk throwing things at Sungah and Kyungri. Hyuna entered the room quickly.

"Sera! What are you doing?" Hyuna quickly ran over to Sera and grabbed her to stop her from throwing anything else.

"Tell them to leave me alone.." Sera whispered breathlessly.

Hyuna looked up at Sungah and Kyungri.

"Just.. Just go.. We can talk about this later.." Hyuna said quietly, watching as Sungah and Kyungri left.

Sera sat back down on the chair and looked up at Hyuna.

"They said it was wrong.." She mumbled.

"What was wrong?" Hyuna asked.

"Us.." Sera started to cry.

"Oh no... They don't understand.." Hyuna started.

Before she continued, Sera pulled Hyuna closer and stared into her eyes.

"Everyone thinks it's wrong.." She sighed.

"It's not wrong.. They just don't understand.." Hyuna whispered.

Sera held Hyuna close to her and started to kiss her. They kissed for about a minute when there was a voice at the window.

"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! QUICK! OPEN THE WINDOW!"

They both looked over to see Sam, the university's lesbian, at the window. Hyuna went over and opened the window and Sam climbed through.

"Uh.. Hi.." Hyuna mumbled awkwardly.

"Let's make a secret organisation!" Sam squeaked excitedly.

"I.. Uh.. I'd rather not.." Hyuna said. "How about you go back outside?"

"But I've found people like myself!" Sam said.

"..Just go please Sam.." Sera said quietly.

"Fine. But I'll be back.." Sam backed out of the room slowly, well tried, but the door was a pull, not a push, so she had to turn around and open the door, then kept backing away.

Hyuna and Sera looked at each other, then burst into laughter.

 

-sorry it is a short chapter. I'm very tired today-