4: Let Them See

Twisted Love

Sera sat on her bed, flicking through a book when Kyungri came in.

"So, where were you yesterday?" She asked.

"..Places.." Sera mumbled quietly.

"You were with Hyuna, weren't you." Kyungri said, sitting on the edge of Sera's bed.

"You assume things too quickly." Sera sighed.

"No. I know you were with her. You both missed your afternoon classes and Minha came to me telling me that you ran off with Hyuna." Said Kyungri, frowning when Sera tried to push her off the bed with her feet.

"Why does it matter though if I'm with Hyuna? We're just friends." Said Sera.

"Just friends? I walked in on you two having . Friends don't do that." Said Kyungri, holding Sera's ankles so she couldn't push her.

"..Please leave me alone." Sera said quietly.

"No. I want to know what you two were doing." Said Kyungri sternly.

"Fine then. I went to her apartment and we watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep so I stayed the night." Said Sera. "Now leave."

"...You're such a bad liar Sera.." Kyungri mumbled, then she got up and left.

 

Hyuna sat on her bed playing with one of her cats.

"You know people think I'm insane when I talk to you." She said, looking at the small cat chasing the toy around. "But that's fine because you listen and you don't tell anyone what I say unlike some people. I hope Sera likes cats. I love cats. Cats are great. I want to be buried with cats. Obviously not real cats because that'd be silly. Oh.. I do love cats.." She sighed happily.

There was a knock on the door, then Hyemi entered.

"Hello Moon." She said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I need to ask you some questions."

"You sound like a police investigator." Hyuna snorted.

"Yes. But that's not the point. Where were you yesterday?" Hyemi asked.

"..I was shopping. Why?" Hyuna looked at her suspiciously.

"False. Sera said that you were here with her." Hyemi said, narrowing her eyes.

"Since when did you talk to Sera?" Hyuna asked.

"I didn't. Kyungri asked her." Said Hyemi. "You know, everyone knows about you and Sera."

"There's nothing going on with me and Sera. We're just friends.." Hyuna sighed.

"Friends don't have with each other." Said Hyemi, frowning.

"We didn't. You have no proof." Said Hyuna, her expression darkening.

"Kyungri said she walked in on you two doing it." Said Hyemi.

"Well Kyungri's a little liar." Hyuna mumbled.

"No she's not. Kyungri tells the truth." Said Hyemi.

"..Listen here Hyemi, how about you go bother someone else? I don't want to talk anymore.." Hyuna hissed.

"Just so you can go and fu-" Hyemi started, but Hyuna lost her temper and slapped her.

"GO. AWAY." Hyuna snarled.

Hyemi got up quickly and left the room, leaving a very annoyed Hyuna with her cat.

 

Sera was slowly falling asleep when she got a text from Hyuna.

'Can you come over here please?'

'Why? Is something wrong?' Sera texted back.

'I just need you.'Hyuna texted.

'I'm coming now.' Sera texted back.

When Sera had found something suitable to go out in, she walked quickly to Hyuna's apartment. She knocked on the door and Hyuna answered almost instantly. She was wrapped in a blanket and looked like she'd been crying.

"..What happened?" Sera asked as Hyuna led her in.

"Hyemi came here earlier.. She said some stuff.. And I hit her.." Hyuna sniffled.

Sera sighed. "Moon Moon.." She pulled the older girl into a hug. "What did she say?"

"She.. She asked me stuff about us.. Then she said everyone knows about us.. And then she.." Hyuna stopped, bursting into tears.

"Calm down.. It's okay.." Sera said quietly, sitting on the couch with Hyuna in her arms. "You don't have to tell me.."

Hyuna tried to speak again but she was overwhelmed with tears. Sera just sat there, hugging her tightly whilst her hair. After about ten minutes, Hyuna managed to stop crying. She didn't speak, but snuggled closer into Sera. Another ten minutes passed, then Hyuna spoke up.

"I don't see why they have to make such a big deal about it.." Hyuna sighed.

"Then we shouldn't hide it from them." Said Sera.

"But I don't want people to make fun of me for it.." Hyuna said.

"It's 2013. People need to get over if a girl loves another girl." Said Sera. "So if we don't hide it anymore, people might accept it.."

Hyuna smiled slightly and started to kiss Sera. As the kiss became more passionate, the front door opened and Hyemi, Kyungri, Minha and Sungah all entered.

"See, they're doing it now!" Hyemi yelled.

Hyuna tried to pull away, but Sera kept her close.

"Let them see.." She whispered.

They started to kiss even more whilst the four girls stood watching them.

"Why won't you stop?! How have you not suffocated yet?!" Kyungri shouted.

Hyuna's hands travelled across Sera's body and started to various parts of her.

"They're not going to stop.." Sungah whispered.

Slowly the four girls backed out. Sera pulled away slowly.

"If they feel the need to tell everyone then don't freak out about it.. Just act casual about it." Sera said, resting her head against Hyuna.

"You deal with things so well.. Now I wish I spent as much time in the library as you so I could be calm too.." Hyuna mumbled.

Sera giggled. "Studying does nothing, it's all just part of my personality."

The two stayed on the couch for the rest of the day watching movies together.