Bye

come back to me

“Kai?”

 

“Jiyeon..” he said with sad eyes

 

Kais eye immediately turned to chanyeol and his soft eyes turned black and angry. 

 

“The hell is he doing here” Kai said with a growl in his voice. 

 

“I might have to ask you the same thing” chanyeol answered clearly annoyed that Kai had ruined his suprise for you.

 

“I have to talk to my wi... jiyeon” Kai said while looking into jiyeons eyes while looking pitifull.

 

Jiyeon was still very confused and looked up to chanyeol with scared, sad eyes, begging him to do something.

 

Chanyeol caught on very quickly “I think you should leave, this is trespassing and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal, so please go and don’t you ever come back. 

 

“I said I have to talk to her, please jiyeon please” Kai begged as a tear fell down his face.

 

Jiyeon thought that seeing Kai cry would break her heart but to her suprise she just felt bad for him. 

 

“She doesn’t want to tal....” 

 

“It’s okey babe” jiyeon said to chanyeol. 

 

“Let’s talk” she said as she stared at kai

 

“Are you sure babe, you don’t have to”

 

I want to. I want this to be over and finally live my life. She whispered while smiling up to chanyeol. 

 

“I want to talk alone with jiyeon” Kai finally said, expecting chanyeol to go outside.

 

“Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of my boyfriend” jiyeon spat back.

 

The hurt in Kai’s face was evident but he quickly brushed it away.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Jiyeons heart clenched but she kept herself strong

 

“I’m sorry for everything, if I could have turned things around I would have never cheated on and hurt you.  It’s my biggest regret of my life. Please jiyeon, if there’s even a little place in your heart left for me.. please come back. I... I love you.

 

“Get tf out, leave me and ji...”

 

“Chanyeol please”... jiyeon whispered.

 

Hurt was evident in chanyeol’s eyes. “Jiyeon you aren’t thinking about going back to him right...” 

 

She looked up at Kai and then back up at him and gave him a smile “of course not silly.”

 

Relief washed upon chanyeol.

 

“Listen Kai, I’m not gonna lie, seeing you again made my heart flutter and I still loved you for a very long time even after what you did to me. But I’ve changed and I’m so happy now. I’m happy with how life turned out she said as she looked up at her boyfriend smiling to him. “ I don’t love you anymore, please respect that and don’t come over here anymore.” She finished.

 

Kai was speechless and hurt was evident all over his face, belt felt tears starting to build up again. She had moved on. She didn’t love him anymore. He felt dizzy. “I understand” was all he could say as he slowly made his way out of the door. His feet dragging him out against his will, he wanted to say something but he couldn’t. You said yours and you weren’t likely to change your mind. 

 

Jiyeon and chanyeol moves away from the door to let Kai out. 

 

“Goodbye” she said.

 

Kai turned around

 

“Bye”

As soon as the door closed jiyeon fell to the floor and cried. Not sad tears but happy ones.

Meanwhile kai's eyes were flooding his eyes as he was driving back to his own place, making him unable to see the truck in front of him stop. Unfortunately he didn't step on the break fast enough and crashed making him unconscious.

 

----------

 

 

oh wow long time no see, probably no one still waiting for an update on this one, it's been sooooo many years. 6 whole freaking years.. yikes. I was bored since everything is shut down now... *cough cough.. I'm looking at you covid-19. Anyway I thought I would read som old fanfics but found out that I never finished this story. Don't know how this will end. I don't even remember what I hade imagined for this story but oh well. I'll come up with something lol.