why doesn't she remember

come back to me

 

''Jiyeon'' Kai softly whispered as he walked inside your room to your side.

You were resting in the hospital bed and looked like a hot mess.

Your hair was matted and was sticking on to your face as your eyes fluttres open.

You looked up to see him hovering over you, his eyes were bright yet filled with worry.

He smiled a small smile and brushed some hair out of your face. 

You looked around the room and noticed the doctor and the nurse discussing something in the doorway, ''excuse me, who is this??'' You wishpered in a hoarse tone as you slowly sat up and waited for the doctor to respond.

''It's me Kai, your husband'' kai said quickly as he felt his own heart begin to stop, never once had you denied him or your relationship and he was starting to feel the pain you felt.

''Uh i'm sorry but i'm not married'' you said in disgust as you looked him over before eying your wounds and cast.

''

Honey we have been married for a while now'' kai said as he stepped back and fell into the chair beside the bed.

You looked him over again and sighed ''why would i ever marry such a narcissistic imbecile guy'' you said harshly as he growled in annoyance.

''excuse me''? he retorted as he clenched his fist, ''take it easy jack , apparently i'm in here because of you, do you want more charges against you??'' You snickerd with a small smirk as he stood up and stormed out.

''Why doesn't she remember me''? Kai asked the doctor.

''She did suffer some head trauma so she may have some temporary memory loss'' the doctor said as he tried to reassure Kai.

''Is she alright''? Ayeon asked as she walked up to them.

''She doesn't remember me or our marriage'' kai sad as softly as he could but inside he was almost exploding with anger and sadness.

''Let me try'' Ayeon said as she walked into your room and shut the door.

''Jiyeon'' Ayeon whispered as she ran over to your side and hugged youvery lightly, ''hi Ayeon'' you said as you hugged her back.

''You remember''? she asked you slightly  shocked as she looked at you, '' of course'' you exclaimed.

''But you don't remember Kai?'' she asked as she sat beside you on the bed.

You didn't replay you just simplyheld your head down and sighed.

''You do remember don't you''? she said as she brushed your hair gently.

''Don't tell him, he was never happy with me all he wanted was you and now he can have you''.

I signed all the papers and took all my stuff and moved out, besides it's better this way he never even wanted anything to do with me, you said as you started to tear up.

Your words, even though they were true they still pierced through you like a knife leaving wounds that seemed  as if it could never be healed.

''Are you sure about this''? Ayeon asked as she hugged you gently once more, you nodded your head and sighed.

''Take good care of him'' you whispered as she let you go and walked out of the room.

''Kai honey, she doesn't even remember me no matter how many memories i told her about she doesn't know who i am'' Ayeon lied as she sat down next to him i on the couch,

''Let's watch a movie hun'' she said cheerfully as she netflix.

''But  why doesn't she remember?, She loved me with everything and now she can't even remember''.

''It doesn't make any sense'' Kai said angrily as he stood  and slapped the wall.

''WHY DOESN'T SHE REMEMBER''? HE CRIED OUT.

''Why does it even matter, you never cared about her anyways remember''?

She was just some burden you had to carry around, thats what you use to claim what has changed.

is it because she doesn't want you now?? Ayeon said as she went over and hugged him from behind.

''Well she's not'' Kai shouted  as he forcefully pulled away from Ayeon's grasp, ''are you telling me that you have feelings for her now''? Ayeon asked angrily.

Kai didn't respond he just stood there completely still, ''she doesn't want you now, she doesn't even remember your or all the you out her through let her be happy now'' Ayeon shouted as she stormed past Kai towards the bedroom and slammed the door.

im so happy i finally got i subscriber minka_mimi thanks for your support.