the tears of Kai

come back to me

When you finally made it to the hospita you were guickly rushed to the trauma unit, the took your clothes of and layed you down on a board and began to take out the broken shards of glas.

Suddenly your pulse gegan to drop and you started to shake violently.

''DOCTOR'' a nurse shouted. ''QUICK, SHE IS GOING INTO A SHOCK'' the doctor shouted as he rushed to your side.

''it's hypovolemic (i don't know what that is, but i think it is when someone is losing to much blood)....GET ME SOME TYPE o NOW''  the doc practically screamed.

Luckily one of the nurses ran in carrying some type O, they had already hooked the iv's up to you and quickly started giving you blood.

''we need to close up the hash in her head or it won't stop bleeding'' the doc said as he ordered on of the nurses to prepare so he could sew you up.

He quickly cleaned the gash and noticed a few nicks to multiple veins that was causing the bleeding.

He steadly stitched up your head as the nurse finally got the gash in your side to stop the bleeding.

Your pulse didn't raise but you did stop shaking.

 

KAI'S POV

I had called Ayeon over, i'm so worried over Jiyeon, i just really need a hug. As i waited for Ayeon, the lady who was with Jiyeon begun to yell at me.

''How the hell could you hit your wife, just because you guys are divorced doesn't mean you can kill her'' she almost screamed at me.

WTF i got so mad.

''HEY LISTEN LADY IT'S NOT LIKE I MEANT TO DO IT'' i ''accidently'' blurted out as i clenched my fist and tapped my feets on the ground.

''Hey! I came as fast as i could'' I heard as i turned around and saw Ayeon running towards me and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her, ''i love you'' i said.

''How is she''? Ayeon asked.

They are working on her right now..... she has lost so much blood, I said as I couldn't help but to tear up.

My  eyes were swollen and puffy but I had been fighting back the tears.

''I wasn't paying attention'' My tears started to fall heavier.

''She is gonna me alright, just relax'' was all Ayeon could say as she held me and gently rubbed my back.

NO ONE'S POV

3 hours and 265 stitches (is that to much??) later the doctor walked into the waiting room, ''uh excuse me Mr, Jongin'' the doctor spoke as he cleard his throat.

''Yes'' Kai said as he jumped to his feet, ''she is stable but i'm afraid she is very weak and we wont be allowing anyone other than her family to se her for the next few days''

''I'M HER HUSBAND'' Kai accidently blurted out causing the lady and Ayeon to wake up.

''She said you two were dicorced'' the lady said when she finally stood up.

She shot a nasty look at Ayeon.

''Is she alright doc?'' the lady asked as she fixed her clothing.

''Yes ma'am, thank you for your quickly thinking, you may go home now and rest.

The lady took her stuff and bowed before she left.

''Can i see her please?'' Kai pleaded with tears in is eyes.

The doc was hesitans  for a moment but soon ushered Kai to follow him.

Kai looked back at Ayeon, seeking a ok to follow the doc, and she did.