Back off !!!!

come back to me

                                                                                                                                                                                             

Kai sighed as he fell to his knees, it had been 3 months since he had seen and heard from you.

His relationship with Ayeon was now almost non existens due to the fact that you were now all he thought about *How could i be so selfish?* he asked himself.

Tears slowly started to fall from his seemingly perfect face.

''I'm sorry......I'm so so sorry'' he muttered quietly as he allowed himself to sit there and sulk.

''I'm sorry but i can't let you go'' he nearly shouted before standing up and wiping his face.

''You're mine and you always were, sadly i'm just realizing it now.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

You had been doing well since you left the hospital, you had almost forgotten about him and your past.

You had bought yourself a small apartment where you lived. 

You hadn't been talking to Kai since the day in the hospital, he didn't to visit you efter that day, you were kinda upset.

He was  probably with Ayeon or clubbing.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

*Ok.....You came here to start anew* Kai told himself while hesitating to knock on your door.

 

 

*Knock knock*

 

'Who is it?''

You hollered from your kitchen.

''It's uhh......'' Kai froze he hadn't thought about this, he was no one to you now.

''Who?'' You repeated as you walked towards the door to peer out the peep hole.

''What the hell?'' You questioned as you turned around and clutched the door.

*What is he doing here?* you asked yourself as you cheeked the peep hole again to make sure .

''It's uh.....My name is Kai.

''We... uh.. met at the hospital a while back, i just wanted to see if you were ok''

His voice was low and you could tell that he was nervous.

''Kai?....Oh the arrogant '' You blurted out.

*You don't know him* you tried to remind yourself while unlocking and opening the door.

''What do you want?'' You said a little harshly as you filed your arms and stood in the door frame.

''Oh right... Uh'' Kai mumbled about trying to formulate a correct sentence.

His eyes wondered all over the place, *say something*.

He tried to get himself to speak but he was mute.

He rarely got nervous around woman, especially ones like you.

''Damn'' Kai muttered out loud accidentally as his eyes wondered over your cleavage.

You were not dressed fancy, just some leggings and a  white tee, but it was slightly low cut.

''Excuse me?'' You asked, his hands startedshaking and he finally looked at you.

''I mean uh...how was your recovery tit?''

''What'' you blurted out in confusion.

''I mean time.... how was your recovery time?'' Kai quickly corrected himself while nearly collapsing from embarrasment.

*My she looks good enough to eat* Kai thought as his eyes quickly scanned your curves.

''I've never ever wanted you so bad'' your eyes locked as his words just seemed to slip out.

Your hand quickly made contact with his face, you slapped him so hard the he ended up biting his lips and busting it open.

** You wanted to hit your own self for making the love of your life bleed.

''I think you better go before i call the cops.....ert'' You shouted before you quickly stepped back inside your apartment and

slammed the door.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

''Holy '' you shouted as you clutched your chest.

*Is he alright? i hope that didn't hurt to bad.

What was i thinking?* Your mind filled with questions as you tried to catch your breath.

''Did he say he wants me?'' A smile spread across your face as his words replayed in your mind.

''He wants me!!!'' You giggled with delight before quickly containing yourself.

''Argh what am i thinking..... let him go damnit'' you yelled at yourself before heading over to the sofa to sort your thoughts.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

*Did she just slap me?* Kai asked himself as he continued to hold his cheek.

He still stood there outside your door, he was unable to think clearly.

''What just happened?'' He asked himself.

He his lip so the blood wouldn't drip (lol imagine that).

''Excuse me sir'' a tall handsome fellow whispered softly as he tapped on Kai's shoulder. (i wonder, who can that be???)

''Do you know my girlfriend?'' he asked politely.

Kai noticed the white Lillie's in his hand.

''She loves those'' he suddenly said.

''Indeed she does, how do you know her?'' he asked once again but this time with more of a harsh tone.

''Oh.. uh right....I was ther with her in the hospital a few months ago, i uh.. just came to see if she was alright'' Kai fumbled with his words a bit as he stepped aside.

''Ah i see... she recovered fast, almost as if she wanted to forget about it all'' the man said as he gave Kai a questioning look.


 

 

''Yeobo I'm here'' he shouted with excitement as he pounded on the door.

''Come in'' you shouted from the otherside as you went back to the kitchen.

He turned around and stared at Kai.

''You listen now and you listen good.

Stay away from her, she's mine and i'll be damned stupid if i let a self-centered piece of like you take away my one and only chance.

You had yours and you blew it.

Back off!!'' He growled roughly as he pushed Kai with some force, enough to knock him off his feet before turning around and heading inside.

 

 


I would love to know what you guys think about my story, so please comment and tell me, thank you all for Reading.