Chanyeol

come back to me

kai was still confused about what happened a few minutes ago. 

He stood up and begun to walk to his car, he drove home and took a shower. 

He was still thinking hard about what happened outside your apartment


 

''The hell was that''  Kai shouted as he slammed his hand against the shower wall.

The hot water ran down his fit body as he tried to hold in his anger.

His hand was bruised and bloody, he slumped his head down and let the water run through his soft hair. 

He just lost his chance to get you back.

''Who the hell was.....'' Kai froze as he recalled seeing the same guy with a slightly  lighter hair color at the wedding.

He looked  disgusted the whole time but Kai put it off.

''You're kidding me, D.O's cousin'' Kai growled as his hand came in contact the the shower wall once more.

Kai hurried stepped out of the bathroom, all and put on a pair of denim jeans and a dark blue t-shirt.

He hurried out to his car and drove to D.O as fast as he could

When he arrived he used his key that DO gave him and opened the door.

Inside was DO, who just were about to eat a grilled cheese and ham sandwich.

''Hey what are you doing here'' Do asked as he took a bite from his food.

Kai sat down as he begun to tell D.O everything, from when he came to your apartment, when he meet D.O cousin etc.


 

''Ok so you are saying that Chanyeol, my cousin is now dating your ex wife??'' Do asked as Kai collapsed on his couch.

''Where is Ayeon by the way''?

''Uhh i don't know''? Kai haven't told anyone yet but he's going to break up with her........Anyway tell your cousin to break up with Jiyeon'' Kai huffed as he slouched on the couch.

''That's not my place, I can't do that'' DO tried to reason with Kai but he wouldn't budge at all.

''Do this for me once, please?'' Kai begged.

He threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.

''Do you enjoy taking away every ounce of happiness that girl gets?'' D.O asked hesitantly.

''She's not happy without me'' Kai snapped as he threw a pillow at his good friend.

''That may be......but she is better off without you.

Kai stood up and begun to walk to the door, ''no she isn't'' he said.

D.O sighed as he opened the door for Kai.

Kai stopped at the door.

''I Won't stop till she's mine'' Kai's words were stern as he peered up at his best friend.

''I know.... I just hope that this time you won't let her go''.

''It's about time you let go of your selfish ways.'' D.O said as he shut the door leaving Kai there to sulk.


 

''Meanwhile, you were eating food at a resturang.

''Did you enjoy dinner''? Chanyeol asked as he pulled you close while leaving the resturang.

''Of course it was delicious'' You smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

At first you just dated Chanyeol to forget Kai, but as time came you fell for him, even though there still was a bit of Kai in your heart you fell for the dorky, handsome Chanyeol.

''What was that for''? He asked suprised as you two were waiting for a cab. 

''For being such a loving boyfriend'' his cheeks flushed al little as he pressed his forehead against yours.

''I know how to cherish precious things'' he kissed you softly before the cab stopped infront of you two.

You weren't going to lie, you still loved Kai a bit more.

''After you'' he smiled his cheekky grin as he opened the door for you.

You slowly slide in and waited for him.

''I have a suprise for you when we get home'' he whispered in your ear as he slyly slide his arm around your waist.

''Hmmmm and what might that be?'' you asked intrigued as you snuggled up against him.

''You're going to have to wait find out'' he teased as he kissed your forehead.

You guys arrived at you apartmen, ''are you ready for your suprise'' Chanyeol asked as he covered your eyes and unlocked the door.

''What is it''? you asked as the door swung open.

He didn't replay so you pulled his tie off your eyes.

You were shocked when you saw something you weren't expecting, you quickly looked up at Chanyeol in confusion.


 

End of chapter 7

I just want to say i'm sorry, it has been like forever. I lost everything i wrote and i couldn't write a new one cause there was so much to do at school, i'm happy that no one unsubscribed, so thank you for staying with me.

i said that i was going to update on friday, but i didn't have anything to do today so why not liksom.

 

Please subscribe 

 

upvote if you like this 

 

And please comment, i really want to know what you guys think about this story.

Who do you want Jiyeon to end up with and stuff like that.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Omg, Jiyeon is sooooooooo lucky hahaha lol

 

i just want to eat you up because you're so pretty

 

D.O here for you

D.O you are sooo precious, just as precious Jiyeon is to Chanyeol