she never asked me to

come back to me

Being 21 and married is hard enough, alone being married to a kpop star that isn't very fond of you. Both of you were thrown into this mess, but the only problem was that you actually had feelings for him. You and he had so much in common, you both liked to dance and sing, eat and drink with friends and you two were both slightly cocky.

On your beautiful wedding day everything seemed to be perfect except for the fact that this was going to make him despise you. As you approached the alter all you could think about was his girlfriend. She was sweet as can be, she was 5'4 dark black hair and had a beautiful figure; it was no wonder why kai was head over heels for her.

As the minister went over to vow you, you couldn't help but to notice the disgusted look on kai's face, not that you weren't use to it. He grunted roughly before saying I DO, and your heart continued to sink down further.

When it was your turn you avoided his retched gaze the entire time, you couldn't face him knowing that you were taking away his chance to real happines. Once it was finally over and everyone had left you sat there on a chair sulking for hours. The groom had left you for his girlfriend and sadly you best friend was out of town.

 

Kai was rarely home and when he was it wasn't for long, he had been living with his girlfriend up until now. Lonely nights and long working hours were all you knew, you had stopped chatting with your friends as coworkers and kept yourself in a tight and secluded bubble.

You had no family to turn to your remaining ancester had passed away, they were the reason you were a mess.

 

'' Don't listen to her, there is no need for us to break up, Kai said as he pulled Ayeon closer. I love you'' he whispered as he held her tight.

''Kai i didn't break up with you because she asked me to, i didn't because she never asked me to.'' Ayeon said as she pulled away from Kai's embrace. What......? i'm not sure i know what you mean?? 

Kai was confused as he eyed Ayeon over. Her expession was plain yet pained, ''Kai look.... you know i care about you a alot, but i just couldn't do it anymore. You and me living together and dating while you are married it isn't right, and on top of that your wife never once asked us to stop even thought she loves you to death. I feel horrible I should have let you go the moment you said I DO but i couldn''' Ayeon spoke as her tears began to fall down her cheeks. '' I was selfish and greedy and yet she never said anything, when we would all go out with friends and she came along she never once said or complained that we were kissing and holding hands. Kai i'm not asking you to love her, at least give her a chance, I mean after all the pain we have caused  her she never once left your side. I'm sorry but you need to go'' Ayeon said as she wiped her face and went to lock herself in the bathroom.

Kai didn't know what to say or do...... He stayed there emotionless, that is until he started to feel angry again.

No matter what anyone said or did he couldn't realize how much you suffred and put up to, you were just a burden to him.