no we are divorced

come back to me

you had finished packing your clothing, and the cab you had called was waiting outside.

You took a deep breath as you turned off the lights and headed for the door.

''Where to miss''? 

The cab driver asked as you finished loading the car, ''the hilton in town please'' you said as tears fell down your cheeks.

''You know some guys says that woman are pretty when they cry, but a say that a woman is flawless with her head high and a beautiful smile just lighting up her face''.

You couldn't help but to chuckle as the cab driver spoke, you wiped your face and slowly lifted your chin up.

''OH MY GOD, YOU ARE GORGEOUS'', the cab driver teased, his over exaggerated expression made you crack up.

''You must get good tips'', you said as you hid your smile, ''only from people who cries'', the cab driver said with a wink as he stopped at the red light.

You gazed at your phone and realized you had missed a few calls, as you read the name your heart ached.

* i'm finally giving you what you want... i'm letting you go, even if our ancestors would disapprove* you thought to yourself as you fought back tears that threatened to fall from the corners of your eyes, you took a deep breath as you opened your contacts.

You stared at his name for a few moments before gaining enough courage to press delete.

''aw no, you better not be crying again'' the cab driver said with a worried tone as the lights turned green, ''goodbye'' you whispered.

You looked up and noticed a large vehicle headed straight towards you, you opened your mouth to scream but it was already to late.

The vehicle had hit the car so bad that it threw you outside the opposite window.

The car spun around a few times before coming to a complete  stop, the cab driver who had been holding on to the steering wheel for dear life seemed to be ok.

He had only suffered a bump, to the head a few cuts and bruises, and will probably be in shock for a while.

You on the other hand had been thrown into the street, your left leg had been broken as well as your left hand.

You were bleeding from your head and a large piece of glas was lofged into your stomach. (can you even survive that????? i don't know)

''Someone call for an ambulance'' a woman who was in the car behind you shouted as she ran to your side.

''Hello miss, can you hear me?'' she aske as she quickly applied pressure to your head, '' you're gonna be alright'' she tried to reassure you as she exams your mangled body.

Luckily you were close to the fire station, you could hear the sirens heading to your way.

''Do you hear that?'' The woman asked as she lightly slapped your cheek.

Like before you didn't respond, your pulse was dropping by the second.

''Miss stay with me'' she said as she slapped your cheek once more, you were getting cold and could hardly keep your eyes open.

''Is she ok?'' You heard a familliar voice say as they got closer.

''Does it look like it, you idiot?'' the woman shouted.

''How the hell did you get your car license?'' she scoffed as she looked him over.

''Look at her, you caused this'' the woman shouted as the man finally stepped close enough to see your face.

''JIYEON!!!!'' he shouted as your eyes flashed open, '' do you know this woman?'' the lady asked as the fireman pulled you up.

She..... she's my..w..w..wi..wife, Kai stuttered  as his eyes locked onto your body.

''Great going'' she spat as an EMT ran to your side.

N...you swallowed hard as you tried to look up at her, n..n..no we a...re divor..ced you barely managed to say.

Save your breath, the lady said as Kai looked at you in disbelief.

 

well that was another update 

Please tell me what you think, i hope you liked it