CHAPTER SEVEN ; the flirting (;

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Yoseob's POV]

"Doojoonie hyung, me & the kids are leaving now. Bye Hyungs!" I said, waving to them. Then I walked to the back of the kitchen to my Umma.
"Bye Hyungs! See you later at home!" Kwangie and Woonie said and the hyungs nodded in reply.
"Umma, i'm leaving now. Make sure the hyungs don't finish all your food supplies arasoe? They eat alot!" I told my Umma.
"Arasoe. Say Hi to Minhee for me, and tell her to visit the restaurant along with her friends. " Umma said.
"Neh. Umma annyeong!" I kissed her cheek and left with the younger boys.

When we got outside and into Umma's van; I borrowed it from her just so I can drive the girls around. I decided to call Sooyeon-sshi to let her know we were on our way to pick them up now.

"Yoboesaeyo? Yoseob-sshi?" She said answering the phone.
" Annyeong Sooyeon-sshi, don't be so formal; call me Yoseob. Then when your comfortable, you have to call me Oppa!" I said laughing at myself because I just realised that I was being so straight-forward with her, and that never happens with me and girls. Even though it may seem like it on Variety Shows, but on the inside its pretty much the opposite. I was so into my thoughts, that i forgot about Sooyeon-ah!

"Uh...Yoseob? Are you there?" she said cutting off my thoughts.
"Oh yeah, sorry! Well I just wanted to tell you that me and the boys are on the way. Its Lexington Hotel right?" I asked just in case.
"Neh, how long will it take for you to get here? Since you know you're famous and all, you have to look nice right? Keke." she said jokingly and I laughed along with her.
"Very funny, but no. We have our disguises, so were good. I'll see you in 20 minutes! Bye-yeom!" I said, waiting for her to say Bye.
"Bye Yoseob-ah!" she said happily.

I know I haven't met her yet, but I think i'll like this girl...

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/Your POV]

Omo, I swear when Yoseob called me, my heart raced a bit. Honestly, who's heart wouldn't race when a famous person from a popular KPOP group is calling you.

I left the room when I felt my phone vibrate, my caller ID showed:

" Yang Yoseob is calling you ... "

I ran into the sitting room and answered the call.

"Yoboesaeyo? Yoseob-sshi?" I said shyly, hoping he won't notice.
" Annyeong Sooyeon-sshi, don't be so formal; call me Yoseob. Then when your comfortable, you have to call me Oppa!" I smirked at the last remark. What is with guys and being called "Oppa"!? Like seriously?!
"Neh, arasoeyo. So what time are you coming?" I asked him, I waitied and he didn't answer.
"Yoseob-sshi?" I called him, no answer.
"Oppa?" I laughed at myself when I tried calling him again, but he didn't answer.
"Uh...Yoseob? Are you there?" I said with a little harsh tone in my voice. He was probably thinking about something really intensively because it took me 3 tries to get him back to the conversation.
"Oh yeah, sorry! Well I just wanted to tell you that me and the boys are on the way. Its Lexington Hotel right?" He asked me, I answered him.
"Neh, how long will it take for you to get here? Since you know you're famous and all, you have to look nice right? Keke." I said to him jokingly, I actually can't believe that i'm flirting with him, but then again it's in my nature to make fun of people; which makes them think i'm flirting.
"Very funny, but no. We have our disguises, so were good. I'll see you in 20 minutes! Bye-yeom!" He laughed sarcasticly and said his Goodbye.
"Bye Yoseob-ah!" I said relieved.

I honestly didn't know how long I could hold in the inner fangirl in me. You see, in B2ST; I love all the members, but my ultimate biases would be the Rapper; Yong Junhyung and the Main Vocalist; Yang Yoseob. But when the news about Yong Junhyung and Goo Hara was released, I decided to change my biases because I didn't take that news very well.

I told the girls that Yoseob-sshi would be coming here in 20 minutes, so he'd be here around 11:35 AM because it was 11:14 AM at the moment. We all got ready our things and headed to the lobby to wait for them.

[END OF POV]

[Son Dongwoon's POV]

I noticed that once Yoseob hyung got off the phone, he was a little bit more cheerful. Hmmmm, I wonder who this Sooyeon girl is... Well I guess I should just keep this observation to myself.

This is something I can hold again Hyung when he decideds to pick on me again!

[END OF POV]

[Myunghee's POV]

When Unnie got off the phone, I swear i've never seen that look on her face ever since she was hanging around that Josh guy. You see, ever since she got back from London, she wasn't really the cheery, joker that makes fun of me all the time, and y sister that I love. She was mostly quiet, or just making herself occupied with her job or work that has to do with the group.

Inside of me, I knew that reason why she's like this all of a sudden... Let's see if I can get it out of her...

"So what Unnie, what time is Yoseob oppa coming to pick us up?" I asked her, with eagerness in my voice; meaning that I wanted to know something.
"Hmmmm, around 11:40." She answered me.
"I see, so are you happy you're meeting him?" I asked curiously, knowing that he was her ultimate bias at the moment.
"I guess..." All the girls looked at Unnie knowing that she was lying. Truthfully, Unnie is always good at keeping things to herself; but she has a soft-side that only us girls know about.
"Really Unnie? We all know that you're excited to meet Oppa! He's your bias after all." We all looked at her, and she started blushing and getting annoyed.
"Yeah, yeah. Okay, you got me. But what about you two!?" Knowing that she was talking to me and Hyunae.
"Of course we're excited! I get too see my Kikwangie! OMO, his perfect lips! AHHHH!" We all looked at her because she was being crazy. Well you see Hyunae is so protective over her 'love' for Lee Kikwang, that sometimes it's scary. She even told me once that she wanted to do her laundry on his Washboard Abs! Like who says that, well apparently alot of people do, which is odd.

"Whoa, calm down there Hyun. He's 6 years older than you! And that's just TOO OLD! He's basically a e! Not that he actually is though!" Jaehwa unnie said, with Sooyeon unnie agreeing with her. When you want to know what protective is, you should see these 2 together; its ridiculous, but I love them!

"Well, it's too bad that Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung sunbaenims aren't coming. That's probably why Minhee isn't saying much, and the gloomy face on Jaehwa unnie." I said grinning like an idiot. I like rubbing it in their face, cause Jae unnie really wanted to meet Korea's Ideal Boyfriend and Minhee; well she's not much of a fangirl as the rest of us.

Just then Sooyeon unnie got a phone call. It was probably Yoseob oppa.

"Are you here now?...Oh okay, wait what about your fa--...Okay, well you won't miss us, we're sitting down to your right when you enter through the doors...Uh, okay i'll tell Min." She hung up the phone and went to Min-ah.
"Minnie, Yoseob-ah wants you to call him 'Yangyang' when he comes in, because he doesn't want fans to see him, arasoe?" she whispered to Minhee.
"Neh." she took out her earbuds, and put her iPod away.

[END OF POV]

[Lee Kikwang's POV]

We finally got to the hotel. And wow, let me tell you this was a pretty expensive hotel. It looked really nice!



"Okay, they said they're on the right side when we enter." Yoseob-ah said.

Is it just me or is he really excited?! Well i'm excited too, but maybe i'm just thinking too much about it. Yoseob is hyper by himself.

[END OF POV]

[Unknown POV]

We arrived at the same place that the B2st members without them knowing that we we're following them. They had their disguises' on, but of course if you were to look closely you would've known it was them.

We decided to stay in the car, and wait for them to leave the fancy hotel.

[END OF POV]

 


Aigoooo , mianhae that im prelonging it again -.-"

but WHO is the the people following them ?