CHAPTER FOURTYTWO ; a misunderstanding ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jinyoung’s POV]

I was looking for my girlfriend everywhere, and I couldn’t find her; frankly it was starting to get on my nerves. I checked her bedroom to see if she was there but no such luck. I checked the dance room, she wasn’t there either; I only found Kikwang, Hyunae, Baro, Myunghee, Sandeul and Dongwoon in there fooling around.

Hey guys.” I walked into the room.
Hi hyung!” Baro and Sandeul said.
Hi oppa!” Myunghee and Hyunae said.
Hey Jinyoung-ah.” Kikwang hyung and Dongwoon said to me and I nodded back at them.

Did you guys happen to see Sooyeon-ah? I can’t find her and we have to work on the songs.” I asked them.
Uhhh, I think she’s with Yoseob hyung.” Dongwoon said. ‘Why would she be with him…?’ I thought.
Oh yeah! I remember him telling me that he wanted to talk to her tonight about something, but he didn’t tell me what it was about.” Kikwang hyung said.
Oh okay, thanks.” I said and ran out of the practice room to find her.

I ran to where all the hyungs were watching TV with CNU and Jaehwa.

Hey guys, did you see Sooyeon-ah?” I asked them.
Uh yeah, I think they’re in the patio?” Jaehwa said to me and looked at me with her worried eyes. ‘. That look can’t be good.’ I thought as I ran to the back door.

I got to the door and there they were, sitting beside each other talking. ‘What are they talking about…? I should text her.’ I thought as I pulled out my phone.

--------
TO: nae sarang [my love] ♥
FROM: your prince♥

                                    “Jagiya, where are youuuuuu? I miss you… T.T”
                                                                                                                      --------

*MESSAGE SENT*

I took a look outside to see if she was getting her phone, and she did. I could see her smiling when she looked at her phone. ‘Her smile makes my heart melt.’ I thought. Then she looked at Yoseob hyung and said something and started to walk away.

I saw Yoseob hyung take her by her wrist, he said something to her to make her smile, then she said something and then he let go. They were both going inside so I ran into a room so they couldn’t see me. I heard their footsteps and voices.

I’m glad you said yes, Sooyeon-ah.” I heard hyung say.
Don’t get too cocky please and it’s only once. Arasoe?” Sooyeon-ah said. ‘I wonder what they’re talking about.’
Well I’m just excited!!!” hyung shouted.
About the fact that I said yes when you asked me out?” Sooyeon said, and my heart just dropped. ‘My girlfriend just agreed to go out with another guy.’ I thought.

I could feel the anger start in me. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller ID;

Nae Sarang is calling 

I didn’t want to answer it, so I tapped ‘Ignore Call’ and went to my guest bedroom.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon’s/YOUR POV]

When Yoseob oppa asked me out, I was really shocked but I knew I didn’t want to betray Jinyoung oppa because I really really love him………

Waiiit, did I just say I love him…’ I thought. OHMYGOD! I know it’s been only a month, but me and oppa have been together all the time, and falling in love more and more each day. I needed to tell Yoseob oppa that I don’t think of him that way without telling him that I already have Jinyoung oppa.

Mianhae oppa, but I really like you; but just as a friend or a brother even.” I looked at him, and he had a smile on his face.
There’s someone else, isn’t there?” Oppa asked me.
Yes there is oppa. Mianhae, but I really really care about him.” I told him and he understood.
Okay, well how about we go on a date just as friends?” he asked me.
That sounds good, but just as friends right?” I asked him just to make sure.
Of course, I’m not that kind of person to steal you away from someone you like.” He said, and I felt my phone vibrate.
Mian oppa.” I said and pulled out my phone. It was a text message.

                                                                                                                                  --------
                                                TO: my prince♥
                                             FROM: your princess ^^ ♥

                                   “Jagiya, where are youuuuuu? I miss you… T.T”
                                                   
--------

I read the message and couldn’t help but smile. ‘I miss you too oppa!’ I thought as I got up from the futon to go inside and look for Jinyoung oppa.

Was that him?”  Yoseob oppa asked me and held my wrist.
Neh, now don’t be jealous. And I’m sorry, I don’t want things to be awkward between us oppa.” I told him, and walked inside the house with oppa following behind me. It was quite between the two when we were in the hall; then oppa suddenly started talking.

I’m glad you said yes, Sooyeon-ah.” Oppa said.
Don’t get too cocky please and it’s only once. Arasoe?” I told him, I turned to look at him and give him the ‘you better not be lying to me’ look.
Well I’m just excited!!!” oppa said, and I just rolled my eyes.
About the fact that I said yes when you asked me out?I asked him as I took out my phone and called Jinyoung oppa, but he didn’t pick up.

He usually picks up my calls…

 

I wonder where he is…

[END OF POV]


WHY DIDN'T OPPA ANSWER YOUR CALL ?! :O

you and yoseob oppa are friends ? i don't think jinyoung oppa thinks that ...


OHMYGAWD ! DID YOU HEAR THE GOSSIP ABOUT JUNHYUNG AND HARA !?!?!?!?!?!?! KYAAAAA !


ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE SONG RELEASE OF B1A4 ?!?!?!

ALL THE TEASER PICTURES ARE RELEASED !!! KYAAAAAAA!!!


@aki_chii: awww , you ship sooyeon & yoseob ? :)
& i hope you like the story :D


@nguyen_jssc: mianhae unnie, i didn't put lovey parts. but i promise the next chapters will be :D
& i really hope you like this, i think this story will end at 50 chapters. but that's an estimate :D


@pinkypn: i hope you liked the way sooyeon said no...? (:

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING (: