First and only chance

Baby Daddy

“ Byun Baekhyun calm down!”

 

Both males had reach the hospital only to be told that Sehun was in surgery. Baekhyun sat down with Chanyeol just as Jongin ran in. No words were exchanged as they sat in silence for hours. Baekhyun kept shaking and fiddling with his hands and Chanyeol was tired.

 

“ How can I calm down? This is bad. He’s never overdosed and it’s my fault.” Jongin and Chanyeol gave the older confused looks.

 

“ He broke up with another girl who was using him for the money. I hot mad and yelled at him for arguing in front of Mason and our parents. He started crying and apologized for not being perfect like me and disappeared. It’s all my fault. I hurt him and now he could die. I never got to fix our relationship. I haven’t told him I love him. He can’t die. “

 

Baekhyun cried and Jongin felt his heart ache as tears welled in his eyes. It was actually his fault but he couldn’t open his mouth. He just stood and watched as Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun’s back in a confronting way. A couple of hours passed and eventually the doctor came out.

 

“ We managed to pump the drugs out but it was vital. His body is very critical. You can see him but be careful. His system could start attacking any time.” The three males bowed and Jongin waited outside as Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the room. He just wasn’t ready to face the other. It was his fault. He upsetted the other which caused him to get sick. He stood up and decided to go just as Baekhyun ran out crying. Chanyeol came out and gave him an apologetic look. Jongin rushed in to see Sehun staring at him with wide eyes.

 

“ Jongin.” he weakly called with a smile. Jongin felt like punching himself and then throwing up. Sehun looked like a mess. His face was pale and sweat was visible. Wires were connected to almost every part of his body. He had cuts on his face and arms.

 

“ Sehun. What have you done?” Jongin cried caressing the other’s face. Sehun smiled and wiped the older’s tears.

 

“ Jongin I love you. If I don’t make it please remember that I have always loved you. You may love hyung but you will always be the one in my heart til the day I die. I’m sorry for slapping you and saying those things. I didn’t mean it. I was upset because even you chose hyung over me just like everyone else. “ Jongin sniffed and pulled the other in an embrace.

 

“ Why did Baekhyun run out crying?”

 

“ Oh. He said he was sorry and everything but I made a stupid mistake. I pretended not to know him.” Jongin gently smacked Sehun’s arm and scolded him.

 

“ You know how much he cried blaming himself regretting that he never cared for you. “ Sehun pulled Jongin closer to hide his tears.

 

“ I’m sorry. Can you call him?” Jongin nodded and pulled his phone out just as Baekhyun walked back in.

 

“ Hyung?” Sehun called wiping his tears. Baekhyun rushed over and hugged Sehun.

 

“ It’s okay. I’ m sorry for ignoring you, I promise it won’t happen again. I love you so much.”

“ Hyung can’t breath.”

 

“ Oh sorry.” Baekhyun backed up and wiped his tears away.

 

“ It’s okay. You should go back. I’m sure Mason is worried.”

 

“ Are you sure?”

 

“ Yeah. “ Baekhyun nodded and stood up. He gave Sehun and Jongin one last glance before walking back out. He leaned against the rail and started pouring the tears out. Everything he was feeling was just overwhelming. Baekhyun felt warm hands wrap around him but he continued crying.

 

It’s okay. Let it all out hyung."

 

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

" Jongin do you think he's mad at me?" 

 

" No. I'm sure he is glad that you're fine"

 

" Yeah. Thanks."

 

  " Sehun."

 

" Hm?" Jongin sat next to the younger male and held his hand. He kissed them gently before pulling Sehun in an embrace.

 

" Sehun I love you a lot. I really do. I did like Baekhyun but I love you. I'm not only saying that. I'm sincere and I'll show you okay?" Sehun nodded amd held the other closer so he could hide his tears. The older chuckled before puilling out of the embrace. He wiped Sehun's tear and kissed his forehead.

 

" Why are you crying? "

 

" I'm just happy." 

 

" Well you have to get healthy so we can have fun." Jongin said resting his hand on the other's thigh.

 

" Ya! "

 

" I was talking about playing soccer. What were you thinking ert?" Jongin teased and Sehun's face went red. Jongin chuckled and wrapped one arm around Sehun's waist.

 

" Hmm? We can do that too if you want."

 

" Shut up!"

 

" Haha! You're so cute when you're embarrased and that's what I love." Jongin said kissing the other's cheek. Sehun smiled and pulled Jongin closer before smashing their lips together. Maybe it wouldn't to live. He should live since he has Jongin. This would probably be their only chance. Jongin would make him very happy.
 

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

“ Appa I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me. I’ll do whatever you want. I’m sorry.”  Baekhyun was surprised by his son’s sudden actions. Mason clinged onto him and started crying the second he walked in. What hurt was seeing his baby crying.

 

“ What are you talking about? Appa doesn’t hate you.”

 

“ I thought you were mad. I didn’t go out with you yesterday and and you didn’t come home so I thought you hated me. You weren’t here to tuck me in and I started crying because I was probably a bad son. I’m sorry.” Mason started sobbing.

 

“ Aww! Don’t cry baby. I will never hate you. I was upset but I understand. You are a big boy so we should start doing other things.” Baekhyun cooed pulling the younger in his embrace. Mason nodded.

 

“ No all we need is Papa ( Chanyeol) so Appa can be happy and we can be a full family.” Baekhyun nodded and held Mason closer so the other wouldn’t see his tears.



 

≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

“ Omo! Baekhyun are you serious? We can tell him today? You’re the best! I love you.”


 

“ Yeah. We’re at Melody cafe. I told him I wanted him to meet the second most important person in my life.”

 

“ Okay. I’ll be right over. Love you too” Chanyeol hung up the phone and quickly made himself look presentable. He fixed his hair and put a dab of perfume on. He sprayed some breath mint and smiled proud of his appearance. He grabbed his phone and jacket before heading out. He smiled finally glad to call his own blood son but that grin disappeared the second he got off the lift. A tall girl with auburn hair and doe eyes was leaning against the building. She looked up and smiled before embracing Chanyeol.

 

“ Oppa did you miss me?” she asked in a hushed whisper which sent shivers down his spine and goose bumps all over his body.

 

“ Sooyoung?”

 


 

Random color change much? I just wanted to liven it up. Don't you think it looks cooler with color? No?Okay movin on..............Thanks to all the new subscribers, upvoters and commenters.

Random part 2- It's weird but I think it has a mesage. And who doesn't love them ^^

 

 

 

Anyone seen the Heirs/ Master's Son parody? It's amazing :)

 

 

I made this update short so I could reply to the comments.

 

mochiiimin (Dec 25, 2013 13:40:29) says: I just found this fic and its amazing. Totally wasn't expecting the Sekai Lol Update soon! And Merry Christmas :D

Thank you. I honestly didn't think my first fic would interest people at all. Haha I wasn't expecting it either. It just

happened. ^^

qalydha1327 (Dec 25, 2013 06:33:50) says about chapter 6: Sekai?? Wooooaaaa

I know it's a bit random :)

x Beautygirl (Dec 23, 2013 10:19:09) says: Ah! I love this movie. Shah Ruhk Khan is the best. I cried a couple of times because the reunion. Was too beautiful. I couldn't handle it.

I cried only at the reunion parts.

x BabyBaekYeollie (Dec 23, 2013 09:24:18) says about chapter 5: I am crying my eyes out watching this for numerous times. Urghhh i love shah rukh khan and kajol like please, they belong to each other

haha ikr! I have seen every movie where they were together

x qalydha1327 (Dec 23, 2013 08:13:24) says about chapter 5: I've already watch it!! yep,you're so true! This story is really meaningful! And as a person who is sensitive,,i also cried when i watch it! Are you making the story based on that movie?? If that so,,i am so excited

yeah it's a beautiful meaning. Maybe. Maybe not XD


 

x elfira_fira (Dec 22, 2013 23:39:32) says about chapter 4: Hes so cute!!! Update more, its a good story :D

Thank you :)

x xONEWorldx (Dec 21, 2013 21:14:58) says about chapter 4: aw mason is so cute :)
He is :)

 

x cindy_villaluna (Dec 21, 2013 04:36:31) says about chapter 3: Please update.~~~
Thanks for commenting :)

x nuna_kun (Dec 21, 2013 03:14:10) says about chapter 3: oww Byun Baekhyun fighting !!!!
Btw who will be their son ??

Thanks for commenting :)
 

x eljo2311 (Dec 21, 2013 01:51:52) says about chapter 3: Byun baekhyun is back ,babeyh !!
Haha yeah! Thanks for commenting :)

x xONEWorldx (Dec 21, 2013 00:56:08) says: Looking forward to this!! :D
Thanks :)

x minseoked (Dec 20, 2013 23:35:57) says about chapter 3: Really looking forward to whats next!
Thanks :)

x baekyeol_1 (Dec 20, 2013 23:16:38) says about chapter 3: Really good plz update
Thanks =)

x Cookiez_123 (Dec 13, 2013 10:59:24) says about chapter 1: Good luck on your exams and pass with flying colours ^^

Aww! Thank you :)
 

x Beautygirl (Dec 12, 2013 22:30:15) says: Oppa goodluck on ur exams. I hope u do well :)

Thank you :)

x Ginniosa (Dec 12, 2013 15:13:13) says about chapter 1: Good luck on your exams

Thank you :)
 

x Kgirlz (Dec 10, 2013 22:17:17) says: update soon~

Thanks for commenting
 

x soft-kitty (Dec 10, 2013 21:50:53) says: So chanyeol left baekhyun??

Yep pretty much but you'll find out the real reason why soon