Truth

Baby Daddy

Awkward. Awkward was what Chanyeol was feeling as he sat across from Sooyoung at a small nearby cafe. They sat down and it’s been a good ten minutes in complete silence; neither knowing what to say.

 

“ So?”

 

“ So?”

“ You go first.” Sooyoung gestured. Chanyeol smiled.

 

“ Thanks. Um I don’t mean to be rude but why are you here?”

 

“ Oh. I just came back from abroad and you were the first person who came in mind.” Chanyeol nodded still trying to grasp the situation. Chanyeol and Sooyoung have known each other since childhood. They were even each other's first for everything and were madly in love with each other. That love was broken over a simple misunderstanding.

 

“ What happened? Do you need help? Money? Place to stay?” Chanyeol still cared alot for Sooyoung. Everyone makes mistakes so he wasn’t going to hate her for something stupid that happened in the past.

“ I didn’t want to burden you but you’re the only person who would help me.” she admitted lowering her head in shame.

 

“ Ya! Why would you burden me? You’re a big part of my life and I’m not gonna let you live in the streets.”

 

“ Thanks. It means a lot.”

 

“ Nonsense. Shall we go explore?” Sooyoung nodded and walked out with a smile. Chanyeol stood up and followed when his phone rang. He didn’t know what happened but something triggered inside him and the phone was turned off.



“ Aish! Where is he?”

 

“ Who are we waiting for appa?”

 

“ No one. Eat your food. Appa’s gonna make a quick phone call okay?” Mason nodded and Baekhyun smiled before walking outside. He dialed the other’s number and waited.

 

Wassup it’s Chanyeol! Please leave a message



 

Baekhyun chuckled before trying again but it always reached voicemail. Baekhyun sighed. Maybe he’s stuck in traffic or couldn’t make it because of an urgent situation. He nodded in understanding before paying their bill and leaving the cafe.

 

“ Are we going home already?” Mason asked tilting his head.

 

“ No. We’re gonna go shopping.”

 

“ Yeah! Appa catch me if you can!” Mason stuck his tongue out before dashing off. Baekhyun chuckled before running after him. He smiled. Mason still loved to hang out with him even though he was older. That was the one thing that scared Baekhyun. The fact of Mason being like every other kid and drifting away from him. That was his only wish. He didn’t want Mason to drift away from him. That smile however disappeared when he saw Mason in Chanyeol’s arms and a pretty girl smiling at them. Baekhyun looked over and frowned at the girl’s hand that intertwined with Chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol looked up and his smile disappeared when he met Baekhyun’s gaze. Baekhyun pulled Mason off and started walking away when the younger grabbed his wrist.

 

“ Wait! I can explain!” Baekhyun scoffed.

 

“ Explain what? Why you turned your phone off and chose to ignore me when I was worrying

my off? Why you didn’t show up? Why you’re here with some random girl? Why what?!”

 

“ She’s not a random girl! She’s my best friend and ex!”

 

“ Oh. Ex? Is that suppose to make anything better?!”

 

“ God just calm down! So annoying!”

 

“ Why don’t I just leave then?”

 

“ Fine! Leave!”

 

“ I will!”

 

“ Good!”

 

“ Good!” Just like that Baekhyun disappeared and it took Chanyeol a minute to  realize what just happened. He just lost his Baekki again. He messed up for the second time and he doubts there is going to be a third.

 



 

“ Baekhyun are you okay? Why are you crying?” Mrs. Byun asked the second he entered the house. He placed Mason on the couch and walked off towards his room; ignoring his mother for the first time ever. He took off his clothes and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top. He put on a sweater and placed his headphones in before walking out of the house. He did the only thing that relieved his stress and mind. Running. He ran and ran until he felt his lungs about to burst.

 

“ Baekhyun?” The lad turned around and smiled.

 

“ Jongin what’s up?”

 

“ I was visiting Sehun when I saw you spacing out. Are you debating whether to go in or not? Sehun already forgave you.”

 

“ I know. I just got lost for a second. Let’s go in.” Baekhyun smiled entering the hospital.

 

“ Hyung!” Sehun smiled pulling the older in a tight embrace. Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“ Miss me that much?” he asked pulling away

 

“ No but I’m bored. Jongin’s always at work and mom doesn’t know so yeah.”

 

“ Don’t worry. I’ll be visiting more often.”

 

“ Hyung is everything okay?”

 

“ Yeah. Why?”

 

“ Stop lying.” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“ Just stressed. Life problems.”

 

“ Oh. How’s Mason?” Sehun asked changing the topic. It was best not to upset the elder when he was depressed.

 

“ He’s fine. I was going to tell him the truth about Chanyeol.”

 

“ Really? What happened?”

 

“ He ignored my calls and I found him shopping with his ex. That .”

 

“ Maybe it was an emergency.”

 

“ Whatever. I don’t want to talk about him.”

 

“ Sehun I have to go to work. I’ll see you later okay?”

 

“ Okay. Love you.” Sehun smiled. Jongin smiled.

“ Love you too.Bye Baek.” he kissed Sehun’s cheek before walking out of the room.

 

“ Woah! When did you two?” Baekhyun asked.Sehun blushed.

 

“ Just a couple of days.”

 

“ Aww! You’re blushing!” Baekhyun teased.

 

“ Shut up!”

 

“ Jongin’s a good person. I’m sure you will me happy. I approve.”

 

 

“ Thanks hyung but I don’t need your approval. I’m a big boy.”

 

“ Whatever. Okay. I gotta go change for work but I’ll drop by tomorrow.”

 

“ Okay. Bye hyung.”

 

 



“ Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

It was Saturday night and Baekhyun had just finished his shift at the market. He started walking around when his name was called. He turned around and scoffed before continuing his walk. His name was repeated over and over again.

 

“ Ya! My knees are gonna hurt!” Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol following him. He was keeping his squat position instead of walking or running. Chanyeol finally made it towards the elder and held the flowers and card out. Baekhyun snatched the card.

 

Baekhyun I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore your calls. I just was shocked at seeing her that my brain froze. I really wanted to see you and tell him that I’m father. You may not forgive me but please let me tell him.  I love you Byun Baekhyun. I really do and no one will be better for me. That night you left my heart broke. I smashed everything,hurt myself and cried endless nights. I gave up on the world and everything became dull in my life until you came back. I need you Baekhyun and I won’t lose you again. That I swear to my grave

 

 

Baekhyun wiped his tears and sniffed a couple of times before fanning his eyes with his hand. He placed the flowers on the ground before kneeling in front of the giant. He took the younger’s hand and blew into them before smiling. The younger smiled before pulling the smaller in his embrace; earning a squeal from the other.

 

“ I love you so much Baekki.” Baekhyun smiled but hid it with a scoff.

 

“ Whatever. I’m still watching you and you have to wait another week or so to tell Mason.”

 

“ What? Why?”

 

“ Do you want it to be years?”

 

“ No! No!No”

 

“ Good. Now let’s go visit my parents.”

 

“ Wait! I have to change!”

 

“ Your outfit is fine you baby.”

 

“ Okay. Wait! We have to go buy something. Like flowers or fruits!” Baekhyun facepalmed before following his stupid yet childish boyfriend .

 

“ Sometimes I wonder if you’re capable of being a father...Watch out! Aww!” Chanyeol had walked right into the pole. He started whining and a tear escaped his eye. Baekhyun chuckled before kissing the bump.

 

“ Pabo ( Stupid) “

 

“ I’m your pabo.”

 

“ Whatever.” Baekhyun kissed the bump again to hide his flushed red face. Chanyeol giggled and kissed the smaller’s head. This could either be the best or worst night of his life.

 

 





Yeah! I updated :) Who knows what can happen. It could be ending soon or not. xD

Have you seen the second annual K-Popped Awards? Check it out

Anyway's I'm writting a new fic. It might actually be a oneshot. I'm not sure but I would appreciate it if you check it out. Please * puppy eyes*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/636820

That's all. Thank you and see you next time m beautiful y people <3