Epilouge

Baby Daddy

 

“ Park Chanyeol! I want you in this kitchen before I get to five! Five! Four! Three! Two!...”

“ I am here.” Chanyeol said slipping on the floor. He looked up and gave Baekhyun a dopey smile. Baekhyun scoffed and put his hands on his hips.

 

“ What did we say about staying up late?”

 

“ It is bad because we need sleep.”

 

“ Yes. And what did you do?”

 

“ I stayed out late and didn’t call.”

 

“ Do you have anything to say.”

 

“ No. Im sorry.”

 

“ Okay go do a wall sit and hold your ears. “ Chanyeol nodded and went to the corne. “ Umma!” Baehyun turned and smiled as he embraced his two boys. Baekhyun and Chanyeol got married; they were blessed with Sehun a year later. Mason was now twelve and Sehun was three.

 

“ How was school?”

 

“ It was good. Appa why are you being punished?” Mason asked sitting down on the countertop. Sehun went over and started poking Chanyeol. Baekhyun smirked because he knew Chanyeol was ticklish.

 

“ It is because daddy stayed up very late.” Mason and Sehun both shook their heads in disapproval before eating their snack. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and Baekhyun smirked that his kids were smart; and chose his side. Baekhyun sat and waited for the boys to finish. When they did, Baekhyun started cleaning up. Baekhyun walked over and squatted in front of Chanyeol.

“ How you feeling?”

 

“ Awful.”

 

“ Are you gonna stay out late again?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ Alright. five more minutes.” Baekhyun said pecking his lips and caressing his side. He smiled innocently as, he said “ enjoy baby daddy.”

 

“ fudge it.” Chanyeol cursed moving up and capturing Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the other's neck and looked at him innocently.” You are going to get punished.”

 

“ I’ll take it if you are my guard.” Chanyeol smirked and Baekhyun smiled before lightly slapping him. “ What would your children think?”

“ They think I am a good role model.”

 

“ Yeah whatever you say father”

 

“ You are the father.”

 

“ I thought I was the mother?” Baekhyun asked wide eyed. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun close and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

 

“ You are both. I am the baby daddy.” Chanyeol said breaking out in laughter. Baekhyun chuckled and slapped the giant’s arm.

 

“ Mommy! Daddy!” Sehun and Mason yelled running into the kitch. “ What’s up?” Baekhyun asked picking Sehun up.

 

“It’s time for our drama! Let’s go.”

 

“ What drama?” Baekhyun asked kissing Sehun’s forehead. Sehun smiled and hugged him tighter.

 

“ Baby daddy made us watch boys over flowers. He thinks Jandi is prettier but we think GaEul is.” Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol who was coughing and turning red.

 

“ Okay go wait in the living room. We will be right there?” Baekhyun put Sehun down and smacked Chanyeol’s head.

“ How dare you watch it without me?”

 

“ You are not mad that I said she’s pretty?”

 

“ No. Besides Taeyeon is the prettiest out of all the girls in South Korea.”

 

“ Right.” Chanyeol scoffed.

 

“ Did you just insult my goddess.  Give me twenty push ups right now!” Chanyeol scoffed again before towering over Baekhyun, “ I don't think so. I'm a grown up. I can do what I please. Just because I am your baby daddy doesn’t mean you can control me.”

 

“ Fifty push ups right now.” Chanyeol backed away before getting on the floor. Baekhyun smiled and kissed his forehead.

“ Good boy. Have fun. I’ll be watching the drama.”

 

“ I hate you.” Chanyeol cried turning his body to try and watch the show. Baekhyun laughed and smiled which made Chanyeol’s heart soften. This was the amazing boy he fell in love with and he couldn’t ask for anyone better. He was hankful to god for him.“ I love you too.” Chanyeol smiled. I love you too Baekhyun, the love of my life and I'm glad to be your baby daddy.