Prologue

Baby Daddy

 

 

Life was oddly surprising no matter what situation given so why was Byun Baekhyun surprised when his first love told him they needed a break. It’s not like their love was real and cheesy like other’s. It took a year for them to actually do skinship since they started dating. They kissed but never on the lips. It took a year but both males stayed faithful.

 

“ Please Chanyeol. We can make this work. Why the sudden break up?”

 

“ I’m sorry but we have both wasted enough time. I don’t love you anymore.” Baekhyun shook his head refusing to believe the words coming out of the man he loves. He looked over and saw Chanyeol walking away. He ran over and back hugged the taller.

 

“ Please Chanyeol. I don’t think I can love anyone else. Please stay. Please. Please. I know you love me and are confused but we can work on it. Please don’t leave. Please.” Baekhyun was sobbing. He still refused to think this was real. There was no way the younger didn’t love him anymore. That was stupid. They have been together for five years. Who would believe that bull.

 

Chanyeol breathe in and out before removing the elder’s hands away from his waist. He turned around and wiped the smaller’s tears and sadly smiled. He gave him a quick hug before walking towards the door. The other’s words however caused him to freeze in that spot.

 

“ If you leave you’re never going to see me again. I’m going to disappear then will you be happy?”

 

“ I’m sorry.” he whispered before disappearing from the older’s life. Baekhyun spent the night crying his heart out. He ignored the outside world for about a week when his parents found him unconscious in his room.

 

“ Congratulations Mr Byun. You are having a kid.” doctor Lee smiled and Baekhyun froze for a second before breaking out in his mother’s embrace.

 

“ It’s okay baby. You won’t go through this alone. I will be with you all the way. Just be strong and don’t give up okay?” Baekhyun nodded and held his mother tighter. Eventually weeks had gone by and Baekhyun had given birth to a healthy boy. He stayed home with him of course the first couple of years. Baekhyun ended up moving abroad. Of course his mother rejected but he said it was okay. Mrs. Byun agreed and sent her son off with a clean conscious.

 

Baekhyun lived in the states for five years before deciding to move back to Korea. He had been through a lot of relationships much to his son’s hating. Eventually one’s heart  won’t be able to take anymore and that’s what convinced Baekhyun to show his son their life before.

 

Baekhyun stood at the entrance and smiled inhaling the fresh air. He grabbed his son’s hand and looked up at the sky.

 

“ Byun Baekhyun is back baby!” he smirked walking out of the airport.

 

“Appa who are you talking to?”

 

“ Oh? Haha um no one. Let’s go.”

 

 

“ You have been acting weird since we landed.”

 

“ Why are you so smart?”

 

“ I don’t know. I got my brains from you.”

 

“ Asih! Let’s just go. Grandma and grandpa are waiting.”  he smiled walking towards his new life; surprises awaiting.

 



Woho! Exams are over. No MORE SCHOOL! For um 2 weeks XD

Thanks for being pacient and don't worry. The updates will get longer. This is just an introduction.

And does anyone know justice crew? They are amazing. You should check them out. They reacted to Exo's growl and they were so cool about it :)