Random

Baby Daddy

This is another random thing because I'm random xD

So I just came back from a wedding and I passed out for a bit but I'm awake. I have college tommorow but my younger sibling's got off because of the bad weather. So lucky. Like what about me? You gonna make me come in the bad weather because I'm older? That's not fair. * pouts, whines and throws a fit* ......... * A hour later*  Okay I'm done :)

 

Anyway's I went to the weddong amd their is a tradition in Desi weddings. Desi in both Indian and Muslim. So I'm Muslim but the video is Indian so don't get that confused because I don't have to do that red dot thing on my forehead. Anyway's the tradition is that if you can get the groom shoes ( Which are not regular shpes) off then you get money as a prize and I was like " Hey. Let's do it" 

The wedding is going on and people are chilling when it's time and everyone run's toward the groom ( Whom I feel bad for) I got one of the shoes off when a girl stole it and another little girl took the other shoe. I feel so...... Like I don't even know what life is anymore. I went to my seat sulking and my love starts laughing. In a playful way not a mocking/bullying way. If that makes sense. Well I would still love him because  I know he doesn't mean it. Okay so I wanted to place this video so you can see the gix of what was happening or what could happen.

 

Sorry I'm ranting. You guys are like probably bored. Well thanks for reading if you did and see you next time my beautiful y people <3