A long(?) author's note

Can we turn back time?

HEY GUYSS!!!! I know it has been a really long time since my last update...like 3 month-ish? And I'm sorry for that... I've been busy with exam and deciding which college to go....So i wanted to write a long author's note for you guys....I want to write my opinion about everything that has happened....and I also want to ask for your opinion so if you don't want to read the author's note, you could just skip it to the last part.

You guys must've heard about Gain's dating news right....(P.S. for those who don't know, Gain is dating Joo Jihoon, the guy from fxxk u mv). The day before the news was out, Sport seoul stated that they will reveal a celebrity couple on 9 May at 10KST(if i'm not mistaken). I had a bad feeling about it somehow and decided to wake up early in the morning just to see who is the new celebrity couple. And there it is...[BREAKING] B.E.G's Gain is dating Joo Ji Hoon. It was all over the news and I don't how to react to it. It feels as if the time stopped ticking. I'm just so shock and speechless yet I want to be happy for her. As I was reading the news, tears come out without me knowing. Everything just happened so fast....just months ago they were giving us hope by having a duet and then suddenly she comes out with a bf. I'm not blaming Gain tho. I still support her and will always be her fan.

AC ship has literally sinks but to tell you the truth, I haven't really jumped out of the ship. Even though Gain is happy right now with someone else, deep down inside I still hope AC can end up together but I know it might be impossible. People might hate on me for what I just wrote, but it is just my opinion. And it is not easy for me to move on from something I've been holding on. In a way, Gain's latest album (truth or dare) is the ending between AC and a new beginning between Gain and jjh. And now that I think about it, perhaps just perhaps, Q&A might be really about their story. After knowing the truth about her relationship, it all now made sense...about her interview and why she keeps wearing scarecrow hat. There are still so many things that I wanted to say but I just can't put it into words....

ANYWAY......adanes (adam couple's official fancafe) will be closed starting the end of May.....So I wanted to ask your opinion for this fic...I've a few option in mind...

1. discontinue this fic but don't delete it.

2. continue this fic

3. continue this fic but with Gain and Jjh as the main character

If you guys want me to continue this fic, I'll write a new chapter when I have time...so please write your opinion in the comment section!