Sealed!

Can we turn back time?

My stomach is growling by the time we take off our skis and walk to the lodge. Spending time with Jokwon is an indescribable feeling. He can always make me laugh no matter what he does. We run into Narsha unnie and Lizzy outside the lodge and they invite us to eat with the group. I feel Lizzy's eyes on me, taking in every look Jokwon gives me. As we are going to the restaurant to have lunch, Lizzy links her arms through Jokwon's, and he looks at me with a mixture of confusion and apology.

At the restaurant, I find myself sitting next to Jokwon. Jokwon keeps his arm on the back of my chair, his hand lightly resting on my back. Lizzy is getting more and more annoyed because she doesn't have Jokwon's attention. It's obvious she's used to being the center of the attention. When I'm answering the question from the others, Jokwon finally speaks up.

"Gain-ah....do you have plans for tomorrow night?"

That shuts everyone up. It shuts me up too and I wasn't even talking. Jokwon leans over and whispers, "Can I please have you tomorrow night?"

Just as I was about to answer Jokwon, Lizzy pulls the focus back on herself.

"Oppa! I talked to Minyoung the other day."

"Cool," he says. "How's she doing?"
"Great! She's loving life." Lizzy looks at me and then says, "You know....you kind of look like Minyoung." Her lip curls just a touch when she says it.

I don't want to give her the satisfaction, but I am curious. "Who's Minyoung?"

I can tell by Lizzy's smirk that I've done exactly what she hoped I would. She's very pleased to be the one to tell me that Minyoung is Jokwon's ex-girlfriend.

"They dated forever," she says. "I love that girl. She's so funny.....and gorgeous."

"You don't look alike," he assures me. "And we obviously didn't date forever."

Somehow that doesn't make me feel better. I don't like the feeling in the room. I'm ready to go and I don't care if I ever see Lizzy again. She's a trouble. "You think you'll ever be married to anything other than your music, oppa?" Apparently, Lizzy is just getting started.

I turn to Jokwon and I don't like how sad his eyes have turned. "Well, it is the only thing I'm good at," he says quitely.

As I was ready to leave, I put on my coat and Jokwon suddenly stands up. "Gain-ah....wait, I can....."

"I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow, Jokwon...thanks for the fun day. Goodnight, everyone."

*******

The next morning, I decided to have some fresh air and forget about what happened yesterday at the restaurant. When I open the door to our lodge, Jokwon is just walking up with 2 coffees.

"I'm probably too late but I hoped I'd catch you before you went out. You up for having one more with you today?" His eyes land on me.

I don't answer his question, but take the coffee and thank him for it.

"You're looking sweet this morning," he says. " You are.....perfection."

"You....are....trouble," I huff

He nods and pulls a solemn face. "You're right about that."

I spent the morning walking around the ski resort with Jokwon by my side. He is unexpectedly quiet today. As we're watching the sun rises, Jokwon suddenly takes my hand and interwined my fingers with his. I tried to look at him but he is avoiding me eyes and he looks nervous. Jokwon is nervous! After the sun rises, we continue our walk, still hand in hand. My heart feels like it might explode and I feel like I could cry from happiness. As we're walking back to the lodge, he brings up our date.

"Are you still up for going out with me tonight?"

"I don't remember ever agreeing to that."

He stops and let my hand go. "You're right. You didn't." He's completely serious. "Tonight."

"Well, my parents were hoping we'd join them tonight. I think they're wanting to do an early birthday surprise for Taec while everyone's together."

"Oh, Tiffany did mention something about that. I didn't realize it was tonight. All right. That leaves our last night. Do you think you can carve time out of your busy schedule to go out with me?"

"I guess I can squeeze you in." I said.

***********

The long awaited "date night" arrives. As soon as I shut my lodge's door, he hold out his hand and laces his fingers through mine. I have a little giddy moment inside my chest. We end up at the gondola lift. We climb in and knowing that I have an acrophobia, Jokwon sits on the same side as me. His arms goes around me and I think my heart is going to pound out of my chest. The lights are beautiful, shining down on the snow. We're both unusually quiet.

"You okay?" I ask.

He raises his hand to my face and cups my jaw. "Look at this face," he looks ike he's memorizing every feature. He stares at me and I stares back, until the gondola makes a slight lurch. Our noses bump and we almost kiss each other.

He looks away and says, "Oh, look, time to take off." I hear a little bit of relief in his voice. Maybe he's just all talk and isn't quiet feeling what I am for him. Our lift goes about ten feet further and then stops. We climb out and Jokwon doesn't let go of my hand. Before I know it, we're going inside a fancy steak house. "I hope this is okay. I've heard good things about it," Jokwon says.

"It sure is pretty.'

"YOU sure are pretty," he speaks up. "More than pretty....."

"What do you like about me besides my looks?"

"EVERYTHING. Everything about you makes me go crazy. Your presence complete me. You make me feel alive. I've never been at home anywhere, but I am with you."

I look at him and know exactly what he means. "You make me feel like I can completely be myself, Kwon-ah. That's a rare thing for me."

"I wouldn't want you to be anyone but yourself," Jokwon says with a smile. "Gain-ah?" He clears his throat. "I need to ask you something. Or....tell you something....I've been wondering how old are you?"

I don't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

"I am 28 years old this year. Why? How old are you?" I ask.

"Well, I thought you were the same age with me when I saw you without your make up. That's why I keep calling you by your name. I'm going to be 26 this year, nuna."

"Noooooooooooo."  I can't help it. I am shocked. "So you're 26......wow...."

He nods and clears his throat. "I just had to get it out....Tiffany brought it to my attention the other day when we hang out and made me feel guilty."

I give him a ly grin. "But it doesn't have to matter. For me age is just a number. The way we are around each other, it doesn't seem like we struggle with relating to one another."

All too soon, it's late and we're back on the gondola, riding back to the lodge. Jokwon has one arm around me and the other is playing with my hand, touching each finger and giving me chills with each . I shiver and he holds me tighter.

"Cold?" he asks.

"A little bit," I whisper.

He wraps me up in his coat and lifts my chin up with one hand. His finger traces my mouth and this time, I know he's going to kiss me. Then, there is no doubt. He kisses me sweetly and I know my fate is sealed: I am his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!!! kkkkk....Wanted to update before school starts so here it is. Might not be able to update for a long time starting from tomorrow because of school...sorry for the typos and i hope you guys enjoy it!! ><

If you guys are confused about anything you can always leave a comment and i will gladly reply it ><