Guilty

Airport Love

First of all,

I would like to apologize for not updating for almost 11 months. 

I had a lot going on... Besides the biggest Author's block ever.

But now, I'm back!

I will update every week, if possible. ^^

Thank you all for subscribing.

Love, 

ggo

Btw. This person made me an awesome trailer for this story.

If you have time, please watch it ^^

Here


I woke up and the first thing that greeted me was a stabbing pain in the head. The room was all white and it did not help at all with the dizziness that I felt.

"How do you feel?" I thought it was Jun Myeon, I was not sure since my vision was blurry.

"I'm fine ... Where's mom?"

"Ji Ji ... look at me and promise me that you will try to be calm with what I will tell you."

"Okay, just tell me." I said and look in the direction of his voice; I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision.

"Ji Ji, your mom died of a heart attack a few days ago. The doctors told me that apparently you called, they went as fast as possible to your house and found your mother dead and besides her you in a state of shock. You've been here for a week."

"A week? And what did they do with mom?" I asked as my voice began to tremble.

"Your brother came from California and helped your aunt make the funeral. I'm so sorry Ji Ji."

My tears began to fall down my cheeks. I did not have a nightmare, everything… really happened. Jun Myeon quickly went to my side and wiped my tears with his thumbs. He kissed my forehead and tried to comfort me. A doctor entered the room with papers in hand. He looked up and notices that I was already awake.

"How do you feel Miss Percy?"

"Do I look good to you?"

"I'll take that as a no." – He said as he scribbled it down in those papers he held.

"A psychologist will come to speak to you."

"I do not need a psychologist."

"Well, I say that you need it, so I would like that you behave."

Jun Myeon took a seat in a chair next to the bed. The doctor came to me to examine me but I quickly backed away as much as I could, I had always hated hospitals.

"Ji Eun, please let me examine you, I will not harm you."

"I don’t need to be examined. I do not need a psychologist. I do not need to be here. What I need is my mom and no one will return her back to life."

The doctor took a deep breath and laid the papers on the table. He sat on the foot of the bed and looked at me with eyes full of pity.

"Look, I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, especially a mother. I lost mine when I was 9 years old. I know you must feel sad and perhaps guilty, but know that your mom is now in a better place."

"Look doctor, I do not need your pity, nor words of encouragement. I need you to stay away from me."

"Ji Ji let the doctor help you." Jun Myeon said

"No" I said, I got up from the bed and left the room.

I was upset and mad, not at Jun Myeon, not at the doctor but at myself. Mom was dead and it was my entire fault, if I had not gone out that day, she would still be alive. It was my fault, everything is always my fault.

I do not know where I was going, but I kept walking. I felt fresh tears forming in my eyes but I did not bother to wipe them off. Everyone who passed by me looked at me strangely, and I do not blame them. I would too if I was them. I felt tired, about to collapse. Someone stood in front of me, held me by the wrist and stopped me from walking away.

"Eun."

"Joon."

My brother Joon cleaned my tears and hugged me tightly. He began to mourn, he looked terrible. I hugged him back and gave him a pat on the back to comfort him. But I could not hold back my tears, they fell again.

"Joon is my fault. This is my entire fault."

Joon took a step back, he wipe my tears and shook his head. I wipe his tears and look at the floor. I could not look at him in the eyes, guilt was eating me alive.

"Eun, no, this is not your fault."

"Sure it is."

"No, it is not. I signed all documents to get you out of the hospital. We'll talk about this at home."

"But what about the psychologist that I have to go to?"

"I arranged an appointment for you for tomorrow."

I nodded slowly. He put his hand on my back and led me to the parking area, I opened the car door and got in the car.

"I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. I'll go get Jun Myeon."

"Okay."

Joon closed the car door and went in search of Jun Myeon. After a few minutes, Joon came back with Jun Myeon, both entered the car and Joon drove to our house. We kept silent all the way. When we got home, we went in and we all sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"Jun Myeon, I think that… You should go home. I need to talk to Eun alone."

Jun Myeon nodded, got up from the couch and kissed me on the forehead.

"Call me if you need me.

"Okay."

Jun Myeon left and I took a deep breath, I didn’t dare to look at Joon. Joon took my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Eun, now that mom died… you'll have to move to California with me."