Opportunity

Airport Love

kai gif | Tumblr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwc4tGAGrY


I think time is going by very fast, it had already been a year since I had my last trip and 6 months since I had started my relationship with Jun Myeon. I still remember a lot of times I reject him and how persistent he was until he changed my mind. In the end, he manage to conquer me and I decided to give it a try. I was happy, or I thought so. Jun Myeon was a good boyfriend, always attentive, thoughtful and very open with me, however I was never as attentive as him and did not gave 100% of myself to the relationship. And I felt bad because I still couldn't forget my stranger Jong In as much as I tried to I just couldn't. 

"Hey, Ji Ji. Are you all right?" Jun Myeon wonder a little worried

"Hm? Oh sorry, you were talking to me?" I ask a little puzzled, since I was not sure how long I was not paying attention to him.

"You are very distracted lately. Are you okay?"

I nodded slowly and smiled. The truth is I was not okay, my mom was having heart problems and needed to take medication, if she didn’t take it her heart could not to work. My biggest fear was losing her. I was not prepared to share these problems with Jun Myeon, and so I felt very bad for hiding such big secrets from him. I like him, I really do but it’s hard to understand why I can’t trust him with such things.

"Well, if you say so." Jun Myeon said and my cheek with his thumb.

We were on the couch, my head on his lap and the rest of my body on the couch. He occasionally my hair, while watching an action movie. I'm not a fan of these types of films, in my opinion they are boring, I prefer horror films, they are more interesting and create more adrenaline.

"I'm home!" My mother announced, entering the house with a lot of folders in her hands.

"We're in the living room." I said and sat well on the sofa

Mom came into the living room with a big smile on her face.

"Guess who I met along the way."

"Who?" Jun Myeon and I asked simultaneously.

"Yeon Young and Kyung Soo."

Yeon Young and Kyung Soo entered the room with a bunch of bags full of sweets, drinks, among many other things. Jun Myeon and I smiled. It was good to see them, it had been a while since I last saw them.

"Your mom made ​​us get in the car and accompany her to buy this things for you guys and once invited us to come spend the night with you." Yeon Youngsaid and pushed me off the couch, I fell to the ground and send her a killer look, she just laughed and I stick my tongue out. My hurt a lot.

Jun Myeon helped me to my feet, I had a small pout on my face. My mom laughed a little and went to the kitchen to take her medicine. Jun Myeon chuckled and peck my lips quickly. I blushed a little and hit his arm slightly, I didn't like when he kissed me when there were people around us. Jun Myeon just chuckled again since he thought that my actions were cute, he took a seat on the couch, away from Yeon Young and made ​​me sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. Kyung Soo sat on the floor and use the legs of Yeon Young as backrest.

"What movie are you guys watching?" Kyung Soo wonder while watching the TV, Yeon Young played with his hair and smiled.

"No idea but it has a lot of action." Jun Myeon answered.

Kyung Soo nodded, Yeon Young looked at me and laughed a little since she knew how much I hated action movies, I just shrugged in response and looked back at the TV. We all saw the movie in silence. We were comfortable and quiet, and for the first time in months, I honestly felt very happy. This was something I missed a lot, my friends, my boyfriend and I hanging out together. I think my mom knew, she made ​​my friends come visit the house more often. She also made my friends take me out more often to have fun anywhere they could think of. I'm not a fan of leaving my house, I prefer to stay and read a good book, while I drink a cup of coffee, but since mom was making the effort to do that so I do not feel alone. I also made ​​the effort to do what she wanted which is not to be alone anymore and to open myself to the world and have my own adventures. 


I just want you guys to know that there won't be KaiU moments for like 2-3 more chapters. 

Be patient, KaiU moment will be full of romance, drama and mixed emotions.

Also SuhoU moments are coming.

And soon I will reveal who is Ji Eun's brother.

A lot of problems will come, so be prepared.

Thanks for subscribing and leaving comments.

I appreciate every single one of them as always.

...

Love,

ggo