Chat

Airport Love

She's my baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVjIkWHqLI


Yeon Young and I were in Starbucks, the background music was soft and sweet. We were sitting near the window, while having some vanilla coffee and eating cookies. She looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked as I watched the coffee cup in my hands.

"Usually, you do not agree on a girl’s hangout only because you consider it a bit silly and cheesy." She said and raised her eyebrow; I didn’t look at her and bit my lower lip.

I was nervous, I do not know why, well I know, I was going to ask my best friend about Kim Jong In, a total stranger that stole my heart. I was sure that Yeon Young would have think I was crazy. I look again at the cup of coffee; I took it in my hands again and took a small sip.

"I think I'm in love" I said quickly, without looking up even once to see the look on Yeon Young’s face.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I think I'm in love" I said again and felt like I was slowly blushing.

"With who? Jun Myeon?" She asked and made me look at her, I quickly shook my head.

"Jun Myeon? Of course not. I fell in love with a guy I met in California ... His name is Kim Jong In."

"And? Do you have a phone number or any way to communicate with this guy Jong In?"

"No ..." I answer and looked at my hands with a sad face. I felt this strange pain in my heart again, that pain that was so unexplainable.

"Eun, tell me what you're feeling for that boy is a love that will go away quickly."

"I don’t think so."

"Eun, did you go crazy?"

"Yes"

Yeon Young shook her head as she took another sip of her coffee. She took a small bite of the chocolate chip cookie.

"What are you going to do Eun? That guy, you only saw him once and you have no way to communicate with him again."

"I'll leave it all to faith."

"Whatever you say Eun, I just want you to know that Jun Myeon has feelings for you and I know you felt something too."

"Jun Myeon has feelings for me?"

"Yeah, and you also had feelings for him, or am I mistaken?"

"You said it yourself; I had feelings for him, not anymore."

Yeon Young was silent; I knew that she would not change my mind. I was in love with Jun Myeon for a long time; I always knew he was a womanizer, but my love for him didn’t change. There was a time when I thought he could have been in love with me too, but it turned out to be only treated me well because I was like his younger sister. I still remember when he told me I was just like his younger sister to him; those words hurt me a lot. I remember not talking to him for about two months, I avoid him and made excuses so I would n't go out to meet him. I even had to stay away from Yeon Young and Kyungsoo just so I wouldn’t see him .

"Eun! Let's go, it's pretty late." Yeon Young said and pulled me by the arm.

We walked back to my house. Yeon Young gave me a goodbye hug and I walked into my house. I found my mother fighting with herself, since she couldn’t put on a coat, she was kind of stuck. I tried my best to not laugh, I went to her and I helped her put it on.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I saw she has had changed her clothes.

"Work."

"So fast? But we return from the trip yesterday."

"I only had two weeks leave of absence Eun. Now I have to go back to work."

I nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Be careful then mom."

She nodded, took her wallet and car keys. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Close the door and locked it. If you feel that something is wrong, call me immediately or the neighbor." She said with mandatory voice.

"Yes mom." I said quickly and greet like the soldiers, she laughed a little, nodded and left the house.

I went to the door and put the lock. I went upstairs and into my room. After taking a shower and having put some comfortable pajamas, I was in my bed trying to fall asleep. The only thing going through my mind was Jong In and I if someday I would see him again. He is the person I missed the most, the one my heart wants and I don't know why I have this unexplainable attraction for a stranger I just met. After a while, I fell completely asleep with that thought still being present in my mind.

 


I know, it's pretty boring. 

Some drama and conflicts will come soon.

Comment suggestions or what do you think the conflicts will be, I would appreciate that.

Also thanks for subscribing.

Kyukyun SARAHNGHAE-YO!

ggo