Feelings

Airport Love

SuHo 金俊绵 ♥ | via Tumblr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-6vT9gCqw


I was walking in an unknown garden; I was using a short red strapless dress that ended just above my knees. My hair was loose and I had a little makeup to highlight the light brown color of my eyes. There was soft music playing in the background on the end of the path. I had no idea if I should keep walking to where the music was or return. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to keep walking and find out what was at the end of the road.

When I arrived, I found a white swing covered in rose petals, the garden atmosphere was very romantic. Something that woke up the curiosity in me and made me want to find out who was behind all this. I heard footsteps approaching me, just as I was about to turn around to see who it was, I felt arms holding me by the waist. This physical contact did not bother me because the arms of this person were comfortable and familiar. I felt like I could stay in that position forever.

"I'm glad I found you."

I turned around and looked at the stranger.

"Jong In? How'd you find me?"  I ask shocked to see his face before me, Jong In is supposed to be in America, not here, wherever this place is.

"Ji Eun, I have not stopped looking for you. To the moment that I board that plane until now, I have not stopped thinking about you. Now that I found you I will not let you go, if you go away again, I will find you again, no matter what." If a guy is saying this kind of thing… I find it very cheesy, but I did not care at all that time. Jong In had found me; he was right in front of me.

"Never walk away from me Jong In. Don’t leave me." I whispered and hugged him 

"I will not leave you Ji Eun." He said and backed away a little to look at my face

Jong In was slowly approaching his face to mine and just as his lips were inches away from mine… The alarm in my phone started ringing. I woke up and banged mt head gently with my hand. I turn off the alarm and took a deep breath. It had been a month since I had returned from the trip and every night I had dreamed of Jong In.

"Oh, and you woke up?" My mother said from the door, I nodded slowly, got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

After doing all I had to do in the bathroom, I went to my room and got ready. I decided to go a rocker style since my mood wasn’t really good. I wore gray leggings, a black long shirt, boots and a black leather jacket. I tied my hair in a bun and went to the kitchen where I found my mother talking to Jun Myeon. He looked over to me and smiled.

"Good morning." Jun Myeon said smiling

"Good morning." I said back and sat in the chair, the other end of the table.

Jun Myeon assumed the habit of being at my home in the morning to have breakfast with me every day, something that I never liked, but my mother did not mind because she liked Jun Myeon and consider him as her son.

"Eat breakfast. I'm going to sleep." My mother said goodbye to us and gave us a kiss on the forehead to the both of us. She went to her room to sleep.

I got up of the chair, I opened the refrigerator, I took a dozen eggs and bacon out and began to prepare breakfast for Jun Myeon and me.

"You look pretty today." Jun Myeon said in a low voice.

"What?" I asked even if I had heard very well what he said.

"Nothing."

I nodded and finished breakfast. I served equal portions and gave him a plate; I sat at the table and ate in silence. I felt Jun Myeon’s eyes fixed on me but I just pretend to not know he was staring at me.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked

"Where?"

"We can walk around the city or we can go to the park we always go since we were 5 years old."

"No thanks, I don’t want to go."

"Please."

I looked at him for a second and saw his puppy face, that face that always makes me say yes. I sighed, cursed him on my head and nodded slowly.

"Only one hour, no more than that." I said with a poker face 

"Okay."

Jun Myeon and I went to the park; he made me sit a moment on a bench near the fountain, my favorite place of the entire park. I waited around 20 minutes for Jun Myeon to return.

When he came back, he sat down beside me and gave me a small box. I took it in my hands and opened it slowly, I watched Jun Myeon with curious eyes. Jun Myeon could not stand how slow I was opening the box, he snatched the box of my hand, opened the box and pulled out a gold chain with a pendant shaped moon. It was very beautiful; he rose from the bench and put the necklace on my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed madly when he did this. All I could think of was that he went crazy. 

"I do not know if you will like my way of confessing my feelings for you but you know I'm not romantic."

"Confess?" I ask a little perplexed

"Yeah. Ji Ji, I’m sorry for not noticing your feelings for me before. And I am sorry for taking so much time to realize my feelings for you." he said with such sincere eyes. 

My mind went blank. I do not know what to say, I think I was silent for a long time, as Jun Myeon started looking at me strangely. What should I answer or say to him? I don't know if this is good or bad. 


Hey guys.

Leave comments,

I appreciate every single one of them.

Thank you for subscribing. 

Merry Late Christmas.

And Happy New Year.

Tumblr

Love,

ggo