Medicine

Airport Love

MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL | via Tumblr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UggIMs8pdE


"Eun-ah... Jun Myeon is here.” My mother said and gave a gentle tap on the door of my room.

“Yes, I'm coming.” I said and finished getting ready. I was wearing a Nikay drop-skirt plaid dress. My hair was tied up in a nice waterfall braid.

Jun Myeon had invited me out to the movies, he wanted to celebrate his birthday with me only, without Kyung Soo and Yeon Young, one night just for him and me. I wanted his birthday to be the best, I even bought the CD "Help!" by The Beatles, his favorite band. I left my room, walk down the stairs and I went to Jun Myeon. I hugged him tightly and smiled a little. I gave him the disc.

“Happy Birthday Suho!” I said and looked into his eyes, he leaned a little and capture my lips with his, he gave me a short and simple kiss.

“Thanks Ji Ji, ready to go?”

“Yes.”

My mom smiled at us. She thinks that Jun Myeon is my soul mate, she loved how Jun Myeon was so protective and sweet towards me.

“Be careful and return before 10 pm.” she said smiling. She went to me and hugged me.

“Don’t worry omma, I'll bring her back in good condition.” Jun Myeon said with a small smile

“I know you will, you always do.” She said and gave him a little pat on the shoulder. He nodded and smiled.

“Come on.” I said to Jun Myeon and pull him by the coat to the front door.

We said goodbye to my mother for the last time and we left the house. We took the bus to go to the movies, since none of us owned a car yet. When we arrived, Jun Myeon bought the tickets for the movie while I bought candy, soda and popcorn. We went to the movie theater and sat in the back, because Jun Myeon likes to have privacy when it occurs to him to steal a few kisses, joke with me or tease me.

 

line gif photo: line heart line-herz.gifline gif photo: line heart line-herz.gifline gif photo: line heart line-herz.gif

 

While we had fun at the movies, my mother was alone in my house, finishing up a job that her boss had given her. My mom had severe heart problems, usually if her medicines weren’t taken, she ended up in the hospital because of serious heart attacks. Her medicines were the only things that had kept her alive those past months.

While she was working, she began to have a very strong pain in her chest, she stood from her chair and walked to the kitchen. She opened the cupboard where her medicines were, she was trembling so much that when she took the pot of pills and opened it, she dropped the pills to the ground. She tried to take the pills from the ground but then she suffered a heart attack and her heart stopped beating, she fell to the ground. She did not move either showed signs that she was going to get up. She finish on the floor lifeless with the pot of pills still in her hands, staring into those pills that could have saved her life.

 

line gif photo: line heart line-herz.gifline gif photo: line heart line-herz.gifline gif photo: line heart line-herz.gif

 

When the movie ended, Jun Myeon and I went to eat at a small street shop near where I lived.

“Is this good?” Jun Myeon wonder when I ate a french fry.

“Yes, it's good. The burger tastes good too.” I said, and chew the burger.

He nodded and ate his fries and burger. I look him again.

“What?” I asked when I noticed he was staring at me. I look at the table quickly, I felt my cheeks slowly heating up. 

“Nothing.”

“Stop looking at me then.”

“Never.”

I blushed a little more and finish eating.

“Did you have fun today?” I ask and leaned back a little in my chair.

“Of course, when I’m with you I always have a good time.”

I nodded and smiled, at least he did have fun even if I was boring all the time. He finished eating and got up from the chair. He extended his hand to me and I gladly took it. We walked to my house and stopped at the front door. Jun Myeon leaned in, capture my lips with his, he caressed my cheek with his thumb, I had my hands on his waist and grip on his shirt, he was kissing me gently not pushing it too far. It was a perfect kiss, like those you see in movies or drama. He pulled away from me and he caressed my cheek once again.

“I love you.”

“I know.” I said and smiled a little, I felt bad, Jun Myeon repeatedly told me that he loved me and I never answered him that I loved him back.

I was sure he knew that I was not ready to say it back, and I'm grateful that he did not hurry me to say it or anything like that.

“See you tomorrow.”  He said and turned to leave.

“See you tomorrow.” I said and opened the door. I went in the house and closed the door.

“Mom, I'm here.” I said in a high voice so that my mother could hear me wherever she was.

“Mom?”

I didn’t hear her answer me, I went to her room but did not find her there. After searching everywhere, I finally found her in the kitchen on the floor. I quickly went to her, I felt desperate and worried. I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I tried giving her CPR but this didn’t seem to work.

“Mom? Mom?” I said while shaking her nonstop.

“Mom please answer me. Mommy don’t leave me, Mom... Mom... I need you...”

I saw that she was not moving or breathing or anything, I let out a cry of agony, I got up feeling completely numb, I grabbed my phone and called emergency. After this, I fainted, fell down and can not remember what happened next.


I know you guys might not care about this, but.

This story is somehow true, I met this boy at the airport and I'm just hoping that one day I can meet him again.

He was flawless in every way, taller than me and a complete hottie.

But it's stupid to fall for a stranger, right?

Anyways,

Comment & Subscribe.

Thank you for the comments.

Thank you for subcribing.

(3) Tumblr

Love,

ggo