Again

The Sun's Voices

Jisook walking to her car , where her driver already wait her. She's sighed , sitting on the backseat. Her driver looking at her , "Where are we going miss ?" he asked her. "Can we go to somewhere peacefull ? I don't have any intention to work right now" she rested her head and close her eyes. "Should I take you to the Seoul Forest ?" he asked her and she just muttered an answer , "Turn the volume up" she ordered and he just nodding. Kim Yerim (Lim Kim)'s 'Rain' start to echooing in the car , she take a sip of her Latte Machiato. Everyone near her already kknow her favorite drink : Latte Machiato. Everytime she go to somewhere , her driver always buy a Latte Machiato for her , so that everytime she sit on the car , she can drink it.

She humming along the song , the cloud seems so dark and gloomy. Since it's winter season , the snow used to falling slowly. But today , it's raining. Drizzle. The wether seems didn't friendly , 'This weather sure same like you , not friendly as you are" Jongsuk always like that. But the traffic sems too friendly since there's only a few cars. "Today's weather sure like me very much" she muttered while staring at the sky. Soon the car stopped infront of Seoul Forest , "We're here miss" the driver opened the door for her. "I'll call you later" she said and he nodding.

---

"Baekhyun , did you saw the girl that met Minhyuk before that ?" Myungsoo ask him , "Ne master , I saw her. She was said to be REAL Group's Lee Jisook , master" Baekhyun said to him. "Lee Jisook ?" Myungsoo asked again and Baekhyun nodding. "Master ..." Mr.Choi said and Myungsoo just nodding. "Alright , you can go" he ordered Baekhyun to leave his room. "Master , should I call agassi ?" Mr.Choi asked him , "Secretary Choi  , you got her phone number ?" he asked him.

"Ne master , I asked her phone number before like you ordered me" Mr.Choi said.

*Flashback*

"Mr.Choi" Myungsoo called Mr.Choi , "Ne master ?" Mr.Choi came. "I heard Lee Jisook is on the  guest list" Myungsoo asked him while working on something , "Yes master. She's on the list , can I help you ?" Mr.Choi asked him. "Asked for her phone number , I don't know why but she's always around me" Myungsoo ordered him. Mr.Choi secretly  smiled.

"Ahrasseo master , I'll asked for it" Mr.Choiexcuse himself.

*End of flashback*

"Ah , geurae ...." Myungsoo said nodding. "Should I , master ?" Mr.Choi asked him again , "Dwaesseo , I don't need it right now" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi just nodding. "I need to go somewhere refreshing me , you know the exact place Mr.Choi" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi nodding. "Kabsida" Myungsoo said and they heading outside the office , to the car.

----

Seoul Forest , place where she can rest and refreshed for a bit. Even thought it's a bit scary to go there now , Jisook seems didn't bothered with it. "I hope no one shown up today" Jisook sighed while keep walking around and drank her coffee. "Nothing's change , jinjja ...." she sit on a bench , inhaling the fresh air. She look around and try to enjoy the scenery.

--

"You really enjoy the scenery here , master ?" Mr.Choi asked him , "This is the only place where I can refreshing and rest for a while .... That's why" Myungsoo answered. "Let's keep walking , besides I invested 100 million for this forest project. I just want to use my money in here" Myungsoo try to look serious.

Then they walked around , but suddenly Myungsoo stopped his steps. "What's wrong master ?" Mr.Choi asked him. Myungsoo just looking at someone , "Isn't that ... Miss Jisook ?" Mr.Choi fix his glasses. "She's alwasy there around me ?" Myungsoo just shook his head. Then they walked approached her , "Again ?" Jisook said to him with annoyed tone. They faced each other.

---