Don't !

The Sun's Voices

"You're going to Krystal's wedding ?" Jongsuk leaned on Jisook's door frame , he's looking at her from head to toe. "Wae ? I'm not that pretty to go ?" Jisook raised her eyebrows. She's fixing her hair in front of the mirror , checking herself. Trying many different types of necklaces brought by her maids , "Use that one , you'll look prettier ... Anyway , I'm going to Shanghai today" Jongsuk said to her again. She's looking at herself while put the necklace he recomended her , "Jinjja ? Ahh , don't  go , can't you ?" Jisook said to him.

He raised his eyebrows in confused way , "Wae ? You're going to miss me ?" he . "Aniya , it's .... it's just ... You know ..." Jisook pointing at the sky from the big window near her. "Rain ? You still afraid huh ?" he fold his arms and laugh a little. "You can go , prepare my car" she said to her maids and they went out. "I am .... You know I never be brave with ghosts , yet they still came after me , asked for a help" Jisook sighed , "Don't worry , you'll be okay. Just let out your harsh words hahaha ...." he said , "Aish , you're not helping at all ..." Jisook hit his head. "Ah , apa ! Aish ...I'm going eo ?" he said and she just nodding while take her purse. "I'll be back in 3 days ...." he said again , "Eo!! Arra ...." she said and yelling at him.

----

"Master , this is the new head of the security departmen" Mr.Choi said to Myungsoo , he turned around and looking at Baekhyun. "Annyeong haseyo sajangnim , Byun Baekhyun imnida" Baekhyun bowing at him , "You sure you're 27 ? You're look like a 17 years old kid" Myungsoo eyeing at him from head to toe. "Animida , I'm really 27 years old master. Thank you for your praise" baekhyun said again , "It's more to a critic than a praise I think , anyway , welcome to EMPIRE. You can go and start your work now" Myungsoo said and Baekhyun bowing at him.

"Master , in an hour the wedding will be start soon" Mr.Choi said to Myungsoo , "I know , I'll be there soon" Myungsoo said and heading to his telescope. "Shinsa , our rival competitor in mall ... Their mall will be started soon ?" Myungsoo said while eyeing the rival mall , "Yes master , but they haven't announce the opening date yet" Mr.Choi said. "Hurry up , finished our mall soon ! I want it to be taller than theirs" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi just nodding. "Algesumnida master ...." Mr.Choi said and leave his room.

---

"Hello , my name is Byun Baekhyun. You can call me anything you want , let's get work now ?" Baekhyun said to the security team and they nodding. "Today will be Krystal Jung's wedding with Kang Minhyuk-ssi , she is our mall's model" Jaehyuk said to him and he nodding. "Arra , I know .... Let's go" Baekhyun said and the security start to work. Then Baekhyun walking to somewhere quiet and there's no one there. "I've applied to EMPIRE and now working as the head of Security Department in the mall sector" he called someone , "Good , keep your work and eyeing him" said someone from the other line. "Ne , algeseumnida" Baekhyun said and the call ended.

"Aigoo , this is going to be interesting ...." Baekhyun shrugged and smiled.

---

"I'm going eo ?" Jisook said to Jongsuk who prepared to leave , "Arrasseo me too , see you ..." he gave her a brief hug and she walked out from the house to her car. "Where are we going miss ? Should I drive you ?" the driver ask her , "Yes and we're going to EMPIRE , my friend's wedding ceremony .... Ah, before that can we stop at somewhere ?" Jisook ask him and he noding. "You better pray so this would work ..... Yoonhye-ah" Jisook said while looking at beside her , where Yoonhye's ghost sit.

---

"The wedding will be start in 1 hour" Krystal's manager said to her , "Ah , geurae unnie ? Am I pretty enough ?" Krystal ask her through the mirror. "Daeebak ... You're really pretty Krys" her manager gave her thumbs up and Krystal smirked , "This would be amazing then ..." she smirked while looking at her own reflection through the mirror.

---

"Name ?" the guard in front of the door ask Jisook , "You don't know ... Aish , Lee Jisook" she said and the guards finally let her in. Jisook walked in and look around ,  struggling to find the groom's waiting room finally she asked a waitress passed by. "Do you know where's the groom's waiting room is ?" she asked and the waitress show her the way. She quickly go to that room and knocked twice. She get in without waiting an answer.

"W-Who are you ??!" Minhyuk ask her and she chuckled. "Am I that hidden ? I'm Lee Jisook , and I'm here to tell you something" she said and walked near him. "Kim Yoonhye ask me to do this" she said again and Minhyuk gasped , "That girl ?! She left me , now what ?" Minhyuk yelling at her and Jisook just rolled her eyes. "I don't want too , to do this. But I don't have any choices left!" Jisok spat him back and he take a step backwards. "Yoonhye ..... she died" Jisook said before paused for a second and Minhyuk widened his eyes. "When she left you , she already sick. She had a cronic cancer .... And she died ... It seems like you're the one who misunderstood her , sir" Jisook said.

"This .... This drum stick , she keep it since you said you want to become a drummer. This sticks , you want it right ? When you can't bought it , Yoonhye bought it for you but she kept it ....." Jisook said and give him a box with a pair of drum sticks inside. "She ..... She already dead ....?" he muttered and she nodding. "So , you better clear up your mind and think your own decision" Jisook said and leave him there alone. MInhyuk shocked and fell to the floor , "Andwae ....." he said and keep looking at the drum sticks.

--

"I already did what you wanted , so please now , leave with peace" Jisook said to Yoonhye's ghost. Yoonhye smiled and she left. "Catch that girl ! She's the one who made Minhyuk faint !" a dozen of guards said while captured Jisook. "Yah ! Yah !" Jisook struglling but they quickly put her into a room , "Yah ! Jinjja ...." Jisook yelled but they didn't hear her. "Minhyuk didn't want to marrying Krystal because of you , you know ?" suddenly Minhyuk's manager shown up from nowhere , "Is that my problem ? If you know I would make him leave , you shouldn't let me in to that room or even this hall!" Jisook spat him back. "Arghh !! You don't know how much should I pay for this ...." the manager seems stressed out.

"He want to go to his own music carrer right ? Let him be" Jisook said , "What did you want girl ? Money ? here ...." the manager give her a money check and she chuckled. "Money ? I don't need it , so please take it for yourself. You need to cover this up right ? That's easy , here ...." she let out a money check from her purse. "There's my sign there , I'll give you 10 million to cover this up ....." Jisook said arrogantly. "Who are you ? I thought you're just troublesome" the manager looking at her weirdly. "I got money from home , I have a business .... My father create a business kigndom and now I inherit it with my older brother. Well , there's so many things in this country that are made and sold by my company" Jisook said. "Who ? Your father did ? Who's your father ?" the manager ask her , "Lee-ja Kun-ja Hee-ja ...." Jisook said to him and he shocked , almost fell backward.

"Your father is the late CEO of REAL Group , Lee Kun Hee-hwijangnim ?" he asked and she nodding , "Then your mother is .... the late president of Victoria Hotel , Kang Hyejung-hwijangnim ?" he asked again and she nodding again. "Then your brother is the CEO of REAL Group , Lee Jongsuk-hwijangnim ?" he asked again to make sure , "Oh , how did you know ?" she asked him back , "Everyone in this country  know about that miss" the manager said with shocked tone and she smirked. "Annyeong haseyo , REAL Vice President , Lee Jisook" she said again and the manager seems surprised. "That's why I don't need your money because you're the one who need money instead. I can see that Minhyuk still can do better in music industry , don't worry" she said and walked away , leave the money check on the table.

---

"Argh!!!! Wae ??? He left ???!!" Krystal stressed and her manager try to calmed her down. "Fine then , I still can do bettter in the entertainment industry ... Let see later!" Krystal said.

----

"Oh , agassi ?" Mr.Choi approaching Jisook who is walking around outside the hall. "Ah , ne annyeong haseyo" she bow slightly and smiled at him. "What are you doing here agassi ?" he asked her , "Ah , the bride invited me so I came ...." she said and he nodding in understand. "Secretary Choi ?" Myungsoo called him from afar , "Ah , master" Mr.Choi bowed at him and greet him. "You , why are you here ?" Myungsoo asked her and she rolled her eyes , "The bride invited me so I came ... You ? What are you doing here ?" Jisook asked her arrogantly. "I'm the owner , she's my model ...." Myungsoo said , annoyed. "Ah , maja .... Seems like the wedding had to be called off , see you ...." she said and walked to the lobby.

"That girl is really something huh ?" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi just smiled secretly.

-----

Updatedd~~~ Pleasee comment T___T and tell me about your opinion about this story T___T