It's you

The Sun's Voices

Myungsoo who in pain now looking at the necklace , his late mother's neckalce that used as the ransom for him. "Take her" Baekhyun said and the polices nodding. "Myungsoo , Myungsoo ... Don't close your eyes , please" Jisook try to keep him awake. She dialled someone , "Seoul Hospital ? It's me , Jisook , take ambulance to ... an abandoned building near Han River now! Please prepare the blood .... What is his blood type ?" Jisook then ask Mr.Choi. "Ye ?" Mr.Choi ask back , "It's Rh+ O" Baekhyuns aid , pointing at Myungsoo's blood that keep coming out. "Rh+ O 10 bags , prepare the operation room. I'm going to arrive there soon , prepare the anesthesia team" Jisook said and hang up the phone.

"Myungsoo-ah , yah ....." she start to panic , "Let me handle him , I'm a doctor" Jisook said to Mr.Choi and he nodding. Soon , the ambulance come. "Move , move" the medical team said and bring Myungsoo to ambulance. "He got shot on his left stomach , how's the OR ?" Jisook ask them , "It's already prepared , doc" said one of them. "Hurry up ! We're going to lose him anytime!" said the other one.

"I guess ..... She is the one , mister" Baekhyun said and stand beside Mr.Choi who looking at the ambulance that start to leave. "Yes , she is .... I know" Mr.CHoi nodding and then they all heading to the hospital. "Baekhyun-ssi , thank you for your help ...." Mr.Choi said again , "Animida , it's already my job to protect master ...." Baekhyun said. "And ... You came here because you sent by the chairman , right ?" Mr.Choi ask and Baekhyun slightly nod. "Myungsoo-goon already know , I bet he's going to meet you after the operation end" Mr.CHoi said and Baekhyun slightly laugh.

---

"Move !! Move !! Move !!" the ambulance arrived at the hospital and directly bring Myungsoo to the operation room , "Annyeong haseyo , doc" the nurses and everyone who already in the opreation room bow at her. "Gown" she said and a nurse handing her the operationg own as she sterilizing her hands. "Doc , your shoulder...." a resident said to her , Jisook look at her shoulder. She got a slight shot , "No , I'm okay. Focus ont he operation" she said and they just nodding. Jisook looking at Myungsoo , "Please , survive ... For me" she whispered a little and the surgery begin.

"Thank you for your work , I'm sorry for suddenly calling in the middle of night like this ...." Jisook apologize to them all , "Animida , it's okay doc ... Thank your for your work too , doc" they all said. Myungsoo then brought to the recovery room. "Get him the nutrition infusion and take note , bed rest" Jisook said , "Ne , algesseumnida" the nurse and residents said , then they left. "Jisook-ssi , how is he ?" Mr.Choi then ask as he enter the room. "He's alright , he just need to recover and bed rest. Fortunately his bleeding can be controlled" Jisook said and Mr.Choi nodding. "Can I leave him with your care , miss ?" Mr.Choi then ask , "Ah .... Yes , you can" Jisook nod. "Alright then , I'll take my excuse , I have many things to take care to" Mr.Choi said and they bow at each other slightly. He left.

"Hah .... You really made me worried ...." Jisook said as she fix the blanket over his body. Myungsoo still asleep because the medichine still working on him. She atke a seat beside his bed and soon fell asleep.

---

"Yah , you , where were you ?" Krystal spat at Baekhyun , he promised to her to help her on something. "Yah , don't raise your voice like that to me. You don't know how busy I am" Baekhyun spat her back. Krystal frowned and looking at him , folding her arms. "Yah , you need to help me ..." Krystal then said to him , "What ?" Baekhyun ask her. "Let's say I ask you to go out with me and I'm asking you to walking with me on the red carpet" Krystal said and continue checking on the dress she picked. "What ? You proposing me , now ?" Baekhyun tilted his head in confussion.

"Just follow me , every celebrities has their own couple. My marriage called off before and I alrady told the reporters that I already has someone , help me , can't you ?" Krystal said to him.

Baekhyun sighed , "Are you afraid of the cameras and everythings ?" she . Baekhyun gasped , "Ah ... So that's the problem ?" Krystal mock him in mocking face. "Yah. Arrasseo , I'll help you ...." Baekhyun said , "Assa , wear those suit" Krystal pointing at a suit and he take it. "Be ready , I'll hold you if you're afraid" she said to him.

When he finished , she smiled. "Are you ready , Mr.Baekhyun ?" she ask him. He laugh a little , "Let's go" he said and quickly grab her hand.

---

NEXT DAY

Jisook awake when she feel Myungsoo's body start to move a little , "Myungsoo ?" she rubbed her eyes and looking at him. She check his infusion and look at him , "Jisook ? Wh-- Why am I here ?" he ask her and look around. "You got shot , you know ? Well , I got the surgery for you and you're in the recovery room now" Jisook explain to him. "Ah , doctor , you're already here ?" a nurse ask as she step in and change his infusin. "Ah , ne ... Can you fel your hands and legs ?" Jisook ask Myungsoo. "I can ...." he nodding , "Woah , you recover sooner than I thought. Thanks nurse" Jisook said and she finished the infusion change. "From now on , you can only eat porridge ... Well , other than that , your stomach can't digest it well enough for now" Jisook said and going to leave him.

"Thanks ..." he grab her wrist and she nodding , "Can you , accompany me for a walk ?" Myungsoo ask and she nodding.

---

They walk around the hospital , heading to the garden of the hospital. "How ... How can you know about my past ? It's .. very detail , you know" he finally ask her , "I've asked Mr.Choi before ... I'm sorry if it makes you hurt , to remembering those past" Jisook said. Then they stopped near a tree , "Anyway ... There's something that Hee-- ah , ani , Heeyoung wanted to say to you for the last time" Jisook said and he turned around. Then Heeyoung shown up.

"Myungsoo-ah ... I hope you can forgot me ... I'm sorry for being a burden to you ...." Heeyoung smiled at him , "I'm sorry ... For calling you badly and hate you without knowing the reason ... I'm sorry ..." Myungsoo said. She smiled at him and then her spirit fly away. Both him and Jisook watch her spirit flew away. He looked at her , "Why are you crying ?" he ask her. She wipe away her tears , "Because I know you cant cry , I cry for you , replacement" she said and he chuckled.

"You know what" he said and she turned her head toward him , "I finally move on" he said. 'Really ? Woah , that's so fast .... Daebakk ..." she clap her hands and then suddenly he pull her into a hug with his left hand. "And I found that ... It's you" he whispered and she smiled. Let her arms tangled around his tall body.

---

Thank you for everyone who reading this fanfic :)) every though you're silent readers .... thank you very much and I'm sorry if it's not that good , bellow your expectation , or  my grammar error ....

그동안 , 여러분들 이 팬픽한테 관심이랑 사랑해부셨던 너무 감사힙니다 .... 앞으로도 저도 더 노력해볼께요 , 감사합니다!! ^^