Meeting

The Sun's Voices

"Ne ?" Myungsoo answer his call , "Myungsoo , we're going to meet up today in the mansion. Join us ?" Sungyeol's voice can be heard in the other line. "Ah , geurae ...? Maybe ... I'll come later , arra hyung ?" he said , "Ah , alright , see you!" Sungyeol said and Myungsoo cut the phone. "Mr.Choi , don't go home , go to the mansion" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi just nodding. He turn the direction and heading to a big mansion in Incheon. Myungsoo never talk much , he never did.

Grew up with a father since his mother's death when he was just 5. His father never care about him , his father only care about business and money. No other else. Because of that , Myungsoo grew as a cold hearted , selfish , and self-centered guy. Never care about anything beside money and business matter. The only one he believe is Mr.Choi who already follow him for almost 10 years. And now his father live overseas , take care his branch in America. Which Myungsoo said 'abandoning him'. He talked much , once , when she was around. Before that accident , that changes everything. Takes his cheerful side again , to make him never smile again. Beside Mr.Choi , there's 6 other guys who he trust just like brothers. The only one he trust too , beside Mr.Choi. He trust them more than he trust his uncle and aunt which is also an employee in his company.

"Turn to left side , take the road near the river. It will be more faster" Myungsoo said as he still listening to the reports. "Ah , ne master ... I will" Mr.Choi just answered that while nodding and turn the car's direction.

-----

"Aish , ahjussi just let me go ...." Jisook said , annoyed this time. She look at his eyes , "Aissh .... Arrasseo ... I'll sing that song for you" Jisook said while standing near the river. "Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you ...." Jisook sang a 'Happy Birthday' for that ahjussi. The ahjussi smiling at her , saying a  thank you and then leave , his spirit flew to the sky. Jisook look at the sky with many stars up there , "Appa , eomma , jaljinaeseo ? Your daughter is suffering with this ability .... But I'll try better to help them in the future , I promise ...." Jisook said and she's about to leave. She look to left and right before crossing the road , but then she saw a ghost infront of her. "AHh !!!!" she screamed.

Mr.Choi who driving the car , stop the car immediately. Shocked. Myungsoo almost fell from his chair , "Aish , who is that ?!" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi pointing at the girl infront of their car who just standing like a statue with eyes widened , looking at the other way no their car. "Agassi , kwenchana ?" Mr.Choi ask from the car , opening the window but still no response. "Aish , is that a ghost or a human ?" Myungsoo said , annoyed. "Mr.Choi , check her" Myungsoo ordered and Mr.Choi just nodding. Get out from the car , he approaching that girl , who turned out to be Jisook. "Agassi" he slightly touch her shoulders , Jisook shcoked and jerk back. "N-ne ne ?" she ask  , when it comes to ghost , she couldn't say any words.

"Are you alright agassi ?" Mr.Choi ask her. "Ah .... ne" she just nodding slightly , still didn't dare to look right. "Excuse me ... Are you going to pass Apgujeong ?" she ask , "Ne" "Aniya!" Myungsoo quickly cut mr.Choi's word from inside the car. "Please , just for once , you who I don't your name .... I need to get there as soon as possibly" she said , begging. "And , is that my problem ?" Myungsoo ask her , still sitting inside the car. Didn't move any inch. "Mr.Choi , let's go" he said again , this time Jisook annoyed. Completely annoyed , never once she beg someone. But , it's about ghost. She can't say any words.

"Ahh , please ??" Jisook ask , Mr.Choi looking at her , symphaty eyes. "B-but master ..." Mr.Choi trying to help her , "Let's. Go" Myungsoo said again. Jisook inhale and exhale for once , opening the car's door. "I'm going with you , no matter what" she said and Mr.Choi slightly taken back. "Yah ! Who told you to get in th car ?!" Myungsoo annoyed , "Because you didn't say that , I told it to myself" she said , annoyed too. "AIshh!" Myungsoo just looking at outside. Mr.Choi quickly go back to his seat. "So , master ?" he ask.

Myungsoo silenced for a moment. "Just go to our direction , I want this girl get out quickly" Myungsoo said , Jisook rolled her eyes. 'Since you're the only one who pass this road , it's already midnight .... I let you pass"  she thought to herself. "Ah , you're a CEO ?" Jisok ask and Myungsoo just keep silent. "EMPIRE ?" Jisook read the map of some reports on Myungsoo's lap. "Ah , CEO ?" Jisook ask and Myungsoo getting annoyed. Mr.Choi want to laugh but he hold it , he just keep driving while smiling a little. "Can't you shut up ?!! Aish ..." Myungsoo said. "Arraa , araa !!" Jisook yelling too.

While looking outside , Jisook see the ghost earlier infront of the window. "Ah!!!" she grib his arm and hide. Mr.Choi who shocked also stopped the car again , "Please , just go , just go .... Let's go ahjussi" Jisook said with a fast speed. "Y-yah yah!!" Myungsoo said , trying to get her over from his arm. When Mr.Choi already drive back the car , she look around. "Huh ? It's gone ?" she's confuse. Only her brother , Jongsuk who can make ghost disappeared like that. She didn't notice she still holding Myungsoo's arm. "You.Let.Go" Myungsoo said , letting go her hands from his arm and slightly 'clean' it.

"Ah .... yah ! What do you think I am ? Some kind of virus ??" Jisook annoyed when she saw him cleaning his arm like that. 'Wae ? Problem ?" he shot back and Jisook just glare. "But .... It's gone ...." Jisook said again and look around. "Agassi , we've arrived at your destination. This road right ?" Mr.Choi ask her and she nodding. "Ah , kamsa hamnida ahjussi ... And Bastard , you too" Jisook bow to Mr.Choi but swear at Myungsoo then walk to her car. It's already midnight.

"Yah yah !! She talk to you like that but swearing at me ??!!" Myungsoo said , annoyed. "Master , are we going to the mansion now ?" Mr.Choi just smile and ask him , disturb him from that problem. "Ne , we are. Now go" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi nodding.

----

Updated! ^^ Please comment T_T