Maybe ....

The Sun's Voices

"Don't you have anything to do in your office , other than bothering me to eat with you ?" Jisook bluntly asked him , "I have , but well .... I just left it for tomorrow .... I'm the owner , I can do anything" Myungsoo said and begin to eat. They're at a korena meal chinese styled restaurant , "Are you pregnant or something ? You already eat jjambong .... Then jjajangmyeon , now what ? Dumplings ?" Jisook shooking her head in disbelief looking at his portion and compare it with her portion. "Because you're eating too slow ..." Myungsoo said and keep eating , "How can someone like you rule a big company ?" Jisok shooking her head again. "Yah ! I'm a human too , I can't be perfect everytime ... I only show my true self to them who I believed" Myungsoo said.

Jisook stopped eating her meal , "So .... Did you trust me ?" she asked him. He stopped eating , "Maybe ... ? You can say so , but ! Don't think that I'll be nice to you" Myungsoo said and she chuckled. "Whatever , the important thing is I have a surgery in 1 hour so you better return me to the hospital now" Jisook said to him , "Arra , arra ...." Myungsoo said.

----

"Where's the team leader ?" Krystal look around and asked one of the security gueards , "Ah , Baekhyun ? He's out now , why did you come here Krystal-ssi ?" the guard asked her. 'Wae ? I can't ? Am I look like a ordinary girl ?" Krystal start to yelling at him , "Eh , ah , that's ... Aniya ... Ah , that's Baekhyun" the guard said and Krystal turned around. "Why are you here again ?" Baekhyun frowned and lookig at her , she's using a raincoat and sunglasses. "Ah wae ? You asked me about Lee Jisook , so I come to answer you" Krystal said , fowned back. "Ah , geurae .... Let's go" Baekhyun just rubbing his neck and they went to a cafe outside the mall.

"Jisook born and raised in a extremly wealthy family , her parents died when they had a car accident. She and her brother are very close and well ... She study well , learn well , nothing weird. Wae ? Why did you ask me about her ?" Krystal looked annoyed , "Because I want to , thank you" Baekhyun said and leave. "YAH !!" Krystal shouting at him , "What again ?" Baekhyun asked in annoyed tone. "You just leave like that ? At least do something for me !" Krystal said and he tilted his head in confussion. "I want you to come with me" she said and grab him to come with her. "Y-yah , yah ..." Baekhyun protested but she didn't bother him.

But Krystal didn't put her undercover on and everyone know her , "That's Krystal !" "Omoo Krystal !!!!" "Who's that boy?" "They look amazing !!". Everyone start to crowding the two. "Aish , jinjja" Baekhyun sighed. He cover her with his hand and try to shooing the people around them. Krystal smiled and know that everyone begin to take a photo of them , and soon , it will become a hot issue.

---