Because .....

The Sun's Voices

Jisook's POV

I'm walking to the elevator when suddenly my cellphone's ringing. "Ne , yeoboseyo ?" I answer the call. "Doctor Lee , we need you here ... Haerin vomitting again" someone from the other line said. "Ah , ne arasseo ... I'll go there , quickly" I said and fastening my steps to my car and start the engine. "Serin-ah , I can't go there. Emergency call from the hospital , are you alright alone today ? Just until the lunch time over" I call my bestie who are working with me in the cafe. We both owned a cafe in Hongdae , well ... it's popular amongts the teenager haha.

Not only having a cafe , I'm also working as a Co-CEO of my family's company , REAL and an internist in Seoul National University Hospital. Working in 3 places ? No problem for me kekeke. I'm get used to working hard since my parents died in that accident. An accident that I hate to remember , but , well .... without that accident I wouldn't be like this. Because of that , I became hardworking girl.

Slowly enter the traffic , heading to the hospital. "Doctor , doctor Jisook" a nurse calling my name when I'm going to get out from my car. "Haerin is in critical condition now , Doc!" she said and I'm quickly running to Haerin's room. She's a teenager that just had her intestine's surgery , she can't eat well yet. "Haerin , Haerin listen to me !" I try to disturb her attention from her pain while the nurses and my assistants prepare to do some procedure. "You will be alright , you can through this! Where the hell is the defibrillator ?!" I scream and a nurse handing me the defibrillator. "80 ! 1 2 3 !!" I said and Haerin's haert monitor slowly showing another sign of her heart beating steady again.

"Make sure she only eat porridge for 2 weeks , we'll see her intestines and condition every day. I want you all make sure her health every 3 hours and I will visit her every end of the day. Summit the reports to me every end of the day" I said while watching Haerin who is sleeping right now. I approach her , slowly. "Hearin-ah , you're okay now ?" I ask her and she nodding , "Nae unnie , gomawo for saving me ..." she said. "It's my job honey , now go back to rest , I'll see you around ...." I said and waving at her. While exiting her room , I saw her mother. "Doc , how is it ? Is she okay ?" Mrs.Jung ask me , "Yes , don't worry eomeonim , she's okay. We'll watch her condition every 3 hours and check the updates for her intestine , especially the colon area" I said and give her an assuring smile. "Kamsa hamnida seonsaengnim ...." she bow and check her daughter inside.

I walking to my room , reading some reports about some of my patients. "Doctor , today you have no surgery schedule" the nurse said and I'm nodding. "Arrasseo , I'll be around. I need to go somewhere , if there's anything happen again just call me , okay ?" I said and she nodding. I take off my doctor suit and go back to my car. Sighing. "Serin-ah , you're still there right ?" I call Serin , "Eung , I am ... Yah ppali come here ... I need you hahaha ..." she said in the other line. "Arra , I'll be there soon" I said and start my engine , "Arra , see you"she said and I'm driving my car to the cafe.

END OF POV

 

"I'm here" Jisook enter the cafe and some employees bow and greet her , "Ah , Jisook~" Serin wave her hands to her. "Annyeong !" Jisook wave back , Sering sighed. "Wae ?" Jisook ask her , "Should I go , or not ?" she suddenly ask Jisook. "Huh , mwo ?" Jisook her back , "That , I want to go to SMTOWN Week but my cousin is back from Japan that date" Serin said. "Then ? My problem ?" Jisook ask her and Serin frowned. "Aish , it's no use to ask you haha , anyway , what are you doing ?" Serin ask her who quickly preparing 2 coffee late.

"One for me .... And one for a kid who following me since then ... He keep asking me this" Jisook said while put the other cup beside her and smiling to the thin air. "Y-yah .... Don't say ...." Serin who just understand the situation getting scared , "It's okay , he wouldn't bother. I'll go help to clean there arra ?" Jisook just laugh a little and leave to help cleaning the tables. They both are always help their employees to work like that. "Aish .... Lee Jisook you creep me out!" Serin said while leaving the coffee , while the boy ghost just smiling at Jisook while enjoy his coffee.

----

"Jongsuk-ah , where are you going now ?" Woobin ask his friend , Jongsuk who are goign to leave. "Ah , Woobin you come ? I'm going to meet some businessman to talk about some matters. What's up ?" he ask him back. "Ah , ani , I'm just going to ask you to come eat with me. I'll leave then ? Where's Jisook ?" Woobin ask him , "She's going to her cafe after yeling at me because I'm signing the contract fro cosmetic division and not her because she's at Japan that time" Jongsuk said and Woobin just laughing. "She's cool like always huh ?" Woobin laugh , "What cool ? Jisook ? Eiyy , you're very very wrong mister" Jongsuk said while showing how bad is Jisook's yell.

"You two always fighting like that every day , never tired ?" Woobin laying on the frame of the door , "I am , but it's fun actually ... Haha , I'll go then , annyeong" Jongsuk said and Woobin just nodding. "Aish , who will I ask to come eat ?" Woobin shrugged and go too.

---

"See you tomorrow ...." Serin wave at Jisook when they're seperating outside the cafe , they're heading to their own home now after helping out and check the cafe. Jisook just sighed and enter her car , only to be greet by someone. "AH!!" Jisook yelling , shocked. "Young girl , please help me ...." that ghost said to her. Jisook who close her eyes tightly slowly open it , "Ne ?" she ask. "Please let me have a drink with you near the river" that ghost of old man said again.

"Ne ? Ahjussi , are you crazy ?" Jisook ask her , but she have no choice but to follow him. With that way , that ghost could disappeared. She get out from her car and they heading to the river , searching for an empty spaces. She look around to make sure no one's near them , "Ahjussi , are you crazy ? You died because drink too much and now you want to drink again ?" she pour the beer to a plastic cup.

---

"We're here master ...." Mr.Choi said and Myungsoo get out from the car. They arrived at an old building , abandoned building. "Youre here because you're thinking about the case , master ?" he ask him. "It's been 10 years but still .... lingering in my head" Myungsoo answered while they entered the building. He look around , "It's still the same" he said. "The case expiry date will come , master are you sure that you didn't see the kidnappers ?" Mr.Choi ask him.

Myungsoo close his eyes and remembering that day again. Silence for a moment. "Ani , I didn't see" he said quickly. "Ah , algeseumnida" Mr.Choi said again. "If you see them , maybe you can't be safe or will be like Ms.Han" Mr.Choi said , "That's right ... Fortunately I didn't see their face" Myungsoo said. "She died .... Because she recognize their face" he said. Mr.Choi just nodding , understanding his words.

"Let's go back , I don't want to remember that again" Myungsoo said as he take a glance to that place once again and leave with Mr.Choi , without his notice , someone is watching him. From the start.

--

"I've record the reports to that player , you can sign after that master" Mr.Choi said and Myungsoo nodding. "Our next mall will be open soon right ?" Myungsoo ask and Mr.Choi nodding while driving the car. "I want to use that mall as a one stop shopping , recruite 150 employees first and send the applicants to me this week" Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi just nodding.

He looking to outside of the window while listening to the reports. He can't read properly , since that accident.

---

 

Annyeong~^^ Do you enjoy this chapter well ?? Please leave a comment , subscribe , vote up , and of course read :))